Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus (12013 Views)

DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) / Re: I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus Part 2 / She Started Shouting Jesus! Jesus!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus by jonaifame22(m): 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
See me see trouble o, can you imagine this gal, we use to roll about two years back, of which the friendship yielded some fruits of random sex on 2 occassion at separate intervals, she complained bitterly as she groaned under the hand of my noble preek, like a woman in labour, as she squeezed my bedsheet,twisting and turning like a girl from the marine kingdom who is about to manifest,I pounded her waist religiously wth so much strength and power like its a mortar filled wth boiled yams, I would have felt some pity for her and slowed my pace a bit but for the fact that I suffered terribly before i cld pull that pant to fvck that Toto at that point in time,if not for the fact that i pursued the cause of fvckn her Toto,with the same zeal and determination of a studious Nigerian youth who has sworn to keep writing jamb no matter how many times he fails just in a bid to get admission,if not for that die hard spirit DAT ruled my desire concerning her, i would have lost the sweet pleasure of ramming my long and meaty preek into the wet,warm and moist canal of her Toto.

it was s a doggy style, and in that stance her Toto was widened and opened before me like a university opening it's gate to students for school activities, I held her waist sturdily wth my hands on boths side of her waist, like a man holding up and carrying his chicken that he had jus caught after a hot chase, she bent wth her head resting on the mattress, wth her waist high up in the air,courtesy of her bended knees.I thought about all the times that this gal would tell me that nothing on earth will make me and her have sex,and the thought that now I am fvckn her wth her Unclad yansh staring me in the face like its my reflection in a mirror, I became more sinister like the red eyed abbots in the movie, into the badlands,I fired her adding more speed and she cried out in pain and anguish,calling on the name of the Lord, Jesus,Jesus, Jesus,Israel my intestine,I will poopoo, oh I will poopoo,I will poopoo oh
As i kept ramming into her speedily, her breasts dangled slowly from left to right like the pendulum of the grandfather clock,her mouth splashed saliva repeatedly allover her face,like a car tyre splashn water on a rainy day,I pounded her toto wth reckless abandon, as my noble preek had a field day drilling her warm Toto,
Occasionally she'd use her hands to try to push my waist back a bit, in other to stop me from pushing in the whole length of my long preek into her Toto,finally I was about to come,i doubled my speed like a student in an exam hall trying to write fast before the count at which the invigilator threatened to collect all answer sheets, as I doubled up my speed, she begged me profusely like a lost soul in hell begging on the lord for rescue,I was deaf to her plea as she squeezed my bed spread and grinded her teeth against each other,then after a while I felt my warm and thick akamu finding its way from my scrotum down to my joystick and in no time I released the whole content in to her,like a pastor releasing the anointing on his congregant,as i moaned satisfactorily, then I wiped the tiny beads of sweat on my forehead, as I looked at my dick admiringly like a groom looking at his beautiful wife in a wedding photoshoot.

Then I went to the bathroom and washed my dick,as I came back from the bathroom I met her still in the position of the doggy style wth her yansh wide open and nake.d like the truth, and I joined her in bed and held her close to me,she complained of pains in her abdomen,and I encouraged her to go take her bath which she did and quickly went out and bought her peppersoup wth coconut bread and she ate it slowly, then I proceeded to interview like she's busola dakolo and I asked why called the name of of the lord repeatedly whilst my joystick was firing her Toto ceaselessly and she said it was because she felt as if someone was using turning stick for EBA to turn her intestine, when I heard that,I almost burst into uncontrollable laughter,but I restricted myself and in my heart I wondered what if the lord had responded to the way she called his name ceseleasly,judging by the part of the scripture which says " those that call upon the name of the Lord shall he saved" what would have been my fate, would the lord have cut off my dick in a bid to save his dear daughter whom he died for on the cross of Calvary,dis thoughts and many more puzzled my young heart like a jigsaw
as we spoke and I caressed her laps and my dick started to harden again slowly like pap hardening to form the staple food called eko in Yoruba language and Agidi in Igbo language. as I made to bring out my dick from my boxers NEPA took the light, well my dick still found its way to her Toto in the darkness like the undertaker in wwe approaching the ring to meet his opponent ,I fired her one more time before she left home.

now dis gal is chatting me again on watsapp chai dis gal no dey hear word na until I tear her Toto na DAT time she go know,well I dey wait for am..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus by alphaNomega: 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
Fire down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
Lolz...Abeg tear am finish na the only food him dey chop be that grin

1 Like

Re: I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus by VicThory(m): 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
OP you will not be not make heaven oh.

2 Likes

Re: I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus by WoeBetide666: 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
I dey surprised say this one no be one of those READ MORE posts
Re: I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus by Olas00(m): 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
Kudo's to you wink that's what I want to be hearing from you
Re: I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus by Olawrites: 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
jonaifame22:
See me see trouble o, can you imagine this gal, we use to roll about two years back, of which the friendship yielded some fruits of random sex on 2 occassion at separate intervals, she complained bitterly as she groaned under the hand of my noble preek, like a woman in labour, as she squeezed my bedsheet,twisting and turning like a girl from the marine kingdom who is about to manifest,I pounded her waist religiously wth so much strength and power like its a mortar filled wth boiled yams, I would have felt some pity for her and slowed my pace a bit but for the fact that I suffered terribly before i cld pull that pant to fvck that Toto at that point in time,if not for the fact that i pursued the cause of fvckn her Toto,with the same zeal and determination of a studious Nigerian youth who has sworn to keep writing jamb no matter how many times he fails just in a bid to get admission,if not for that die hard spirit DAT ruled my desire concerning her, i would have lost the sweet pleasure of ramming my long and meaty preek into the wet,warm and moist canal of her Toto.

it was s a doggy style, and in that stance her Toto was widened and opened before me like a university opening it's gate to students for school activities, I held her waist sturdily wth my hands on boths side of her waist, like a man holding up and carrying his chicken that he had jus caught after a hot chase, she bent wth her head resting on the mattress, wth her waist high up in the air,courtesy of her bended knees.I thought about all the times that this gal would tell me that nothing on earth will make me and her have sex,and the thought that now I am fvckn her wth her Unclad yansh staring me in the face like its my reflection in a mirror, I became more sinister like the red eyed abbots in the movie, into the badlands,I fired her adding more speed and she cried out in pain and anguish,calling on the name of the Lord, Jesus,Jesus, Jesus,Israel my intestine,I will poopoo, oh I will poopoo,I will poopoo oh
As i kept ramming into her speedily, her breasts dangled slowly from left to right like the pendulum of the grandfather clock,her mouth splashed saliva repeatedly allover her face,like a car tyre splashn water on a rainy day,I pounded her toto wth reckless abandon, as my noble preek had a field day drilling her warm Toto,
Occasionally she'd use her hands to try to push my waist back a bit, in other to stop me from pushing in the whole length of my long preek into her Toto,finally I was about to come,i doubled my speed like a student in an exam hall trying to write fast before the count at which the invigilator threatened to collect all answer sheets, as I doubled up my speed, she begged me profusely like a lost soul in hell begging on the lord for rescue,I was deaf to her plea as she squeezed my bed spread and grinded her teeth against each other,then after a while I felt my warm and thick akamu finding its way from my scrotum down to my joystick and in no time I released the whole content in to her,like a pastor releasing the anointing on his congregant,as i moaned satisfactorily, then I wiped the tiny beads of sweat on my forehead, as I looked at my dick admiringly like a groom looking at his beautiful wife in a wedding photoshoot.

Then I went to the bathroom and washed my dick,as I came back from the bathroom I met her still in the position of the doggy style wth her yansh wide open and nake.d like the truth, and I joined her in bed and held her close to me,she complained of pains in her abdomen,and I encouraged her to go take her bath which she did and quickly went out and bought her peppersoup wth coconut bread and she ate it slowly, then I proceeded to interview like she's busola dakolo and I asked why called the name of of the lord repeatedly whilst my joystick was firing her Toto ceaselessly and she said it was because she felt as if someone was using turning stick for EBA to turn her intestine, when I heard that,I almost burst into uncontrollable laughter,but I restricted myself and in my heart I wondered what if the lord had responded to the way she called his name ceseleasly,judging by the part of the scripture which says " those that call upon the name of the Lord shall he saved" what would have been my fate, would the lord have cut off my dick in a bid to save his dear daughter whom he died for on the cross of Calvary,dis thoughts and many more puzzled my young heart like a jigsaw
as we spoke and I caressed her laps and my dick started to harden again slowly like pap hardening to form the staple food called eko in Yoruba language and Agidi in Igbo language. as I made to bring out my dick from my boxers NEPA took the light, well my dick still found its way to her Toto in the darkness like the undertaker in wwe approaching the ring to meet his opponent ,I fired her one more time before she left home.

now dis gal is chatting me again on watsapp chai dis gal no dey hear word na until I tear her Toto na DAT time she go know,well I dey wait for am..

I can relate.
I f*ckd two 6 rounds within last week. The first 6 rounds is on Saturday and other one is Thursday last week.
These bitches luv bad guys.
Re: I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus by Xbursta(m): 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
man wey sabi ur head carry oil
Re: I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus by masternoble(m): 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
Notwithstanding the fact you're passing a negative ordeal, your writing is like that of Buchi Emecheta.

2 Likes

Re: I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus by suaveBrother(m): 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
op nice negative write up... imagine someone else doing this to your sister kiss
Re: I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus by MrKang: 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
cheesy I can't believe I read it all. Definitely not because of the erotic nature of your post but rather your usage of simile, it was so hilarious grin .
I mean wtf are the below

....if not for the fact that i pursued the cause of fvckn her Toto,with the same zeal and determination of a studious Nigerian youth who has sworn to keep writing jamb no matter how many times he fails just in a bid to get admission...

...and the thought that now I am fvckn her wth her Unclad yansh staring me in the face like its my reflection in a mirror, I became more sinister like the red eyed abbots in the movie, into the badlands..

..finally I was about to come,i doubled my speed like a student in an exam hall trying to write fast before the count at which the invigilator threatened to collect all answer sheets,

..she ate it slowly, then I proceeded to interview like she's busola dakolo..

..I met her still in the position of the doggy style wth her yansh wide open and nake.d like the truth..

Nake.d like the truth ffs grin ,just better kill me

4 Likes

Re: I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus by Gmasterp(m): 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
jonaifame22:
I proceeded to interview like she's busola dakolo and I asked why called the name of of the lord repeatedly whilst my joystick was firing her Toto ceaselessly and she said it was because she felt as if someone was using turning stick for EBA to turn her intestine, when I heard that,I almost burst into uncontrollable laughter,but I restricted myself and in my heart I wondered what if the lord had responded to the way she called his name ceseleasly,judging by the part of the scripture which says " those that call upon the name of the Lord shall he saved" what would have been my fate, would the lord have cut off my dick in a bid to save his dear daughter whom he died for on the cross of Calvary,dis thoughts and many more puzzled my young heart like a jigsaw
stupidity come and carry your brother grin grin grin
Re: I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus by laughitall(m): 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
Op is the gal name Deborah
Re: I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus by Olorunnim: 12:02am On Jul 23, 2019
Everybody bragging about they DICK are trying to console themselves they have pin underneath
Re: I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 23, 2019
Gmasterp:
stupidity come and carry your brother grin grin grin
grin
Re: I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 23, 2019
the OP is a bloody idle poverty stricken lazy youth that lacks ambition and has no goal for his life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus by Bebetter: 7:07am On Jul 23, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 23, 2019
Don't disfigure person future wife bro, you may think she sweet but I go gv you 1-2 week to rough her on bed and see if you will still value her punany.
Let me appreciate your Fucking spirit bro. You are a dicknify man

1 Like

Re: I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 23, 2019
Mtcheew does it increase ur bank acct??
Re: I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus by Remijuice: 10:14am On Jul 23, 2019
And You are Doing It Raw

1 Like

Re: I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
Once u done with the hoe..pass it to ur Bro

That's the Bro code cool

1 Like

Re: I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus by jonaifame22(m): 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
alphaNomega:
Fire down
yes sir

1 Like

Re: I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus by jonaifame22(m): 4:00am On Jul 25, 2019
dairykidd:
Lolz...Abeg tear am finish na the only food him dey chop be that grin
okay
Re: I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus by Skmoda360(m): 6:02am On Jul 25, 2019
Kwantinue brother..... undecided
Re: I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 25, 2019
Unpaid beneficiaries, Chopping who has been chopped.
Re: I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus by jonaifame22(m): 9:29am On Jul 25, 2019
VicThory:
OP you will not be not make heaven oh.
my brother,the thought of not making heaven scares me daily,but in all my brother it is well.
Re: I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus by Jwimata: 10:10am On Jul 25, 2019
Minna hookup centre , you want a one night stand or want to share your hoestory with us join us
We are 100% percent anonymous, lets have fun

Whatsapp group link
https:///H7KzPDtoyGYGQh0sAjFaLl
Re: I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus by gift2xl: 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2019
My advice dudes always fxck ur woman very very well. Please stay away from ur fellow dudes wife's. Women are ment to be cared for and fxcked very well. grin
Re: I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus by omipatoranking(m): 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
oh lord i dnt wan 2 av a dauta if dis is wat gals ar suferin i nid only four boys tank u lord fr prayers answerd
Re: I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus by jonaifame22(m): 4:15am On Jul 26, 2019
Olas00:
Kudo's to you wink that's what I want to be hearing from you
yes Sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know Nigerian Girls That Are Unserious In Life (photos) / See A Black Woman Dancing Stark Naked For Money (this Is So Shameful) / Nigerian Girls Flaunt Their Lesbian Activity On Instagram (Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.