Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] (67896 Views)

Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters In Abuja, One Killed (Disturbing Photos) / Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) / Moment Police Opened Fire On Shiite Protesters Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] by Wisfem: 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
[quote author=Olayinka8793 post=80522227]Where are the zombies to come and hail the obstinate dullard for getting close to creating another Boko Haram ?
Mannabbqgrill, Sarki and other zombies, may you people be gunned down if you ever found your selves in a protest demanding for your rights as ordered by the courts.[/q

When I was a school boy our senior students comes every to cane we the junior ones we now held a .meeting within the class to determine the best way to resist these punishment and other abuse by the Senior students but some People in the class frustrated our plans causing everyone to be punished everyday, hence ones of my best friend in the class of whom I organize the activities of the class with all days told me something. His words
Femi: which I answered yes, Don't worry your self about our classmates again, when their body starts paining them, each person will look for means to survive. From that I stopped thinking and disturbing my self about class burdens, why am i saying this For those of you mentioned here sarkki and other evil buhari paid supporters killing others may not mean any thing to you but consider it to be you or your brothers or even your own family members so how will you feel if given the chance. So let's stop supporting evil because of personal gains.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] by sharpwriter(m): 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
Zane2point4:

We dont have a president, we haven't had it so low like this before, no emergency press conference, even if Heavens fall u wont see him,who knows he might not even know whats happening, i only blame people that voted mediocrity into power again.

Hahaha..lol @ if heaven falls u won't see him

Our president is simply playing Nero 's character...

This isn't mediocrity, this is something else. It's insanity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] by dunsin125: 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
kgr8mike:
In Sony Okosin's voice, Which way Nigeria?
Bros, that song was sung 1989, that's like 35 years ago and this is 2019 and we are still asking the same question... Which way Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] by virginchaser(m): 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
I can not believe people fell for this unproven photo. Believe social media at your peril.
Re: Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] by GentleMoney: 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
coalcoal1:
Na wah
Re: Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] by asanwafo: 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
Gracealone:
Both sides should dialogue and reach a middle ground.

Shi'ites have always been a pain in the necks of neighbours.

Nigerian government, having no legal basis to further hold on to their leader is equally in the wrong. If Amnesty International now comes with a damning report, they will be spending heavily on damage control.
The government by its refusal has generated a lot of public sympathy for the sect.

If Jonathan's government had done this, the same Lai Mohammed and elrufai would have described it as declaring war on Northerners.
It was during GEJ that his sons were first killed which brought about serious confrontation with the army and that was the beginning of where we are today.
Re: Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] by foreshore(m): 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
Wizklynd23:
In my humble view ,

Shiites should be declared a terrorist group

Simple

Thats because you dont have even common sense
Re: Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] by samdigo90: 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
Revolution go soon happen.
Re: Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] by drmikeadams(m): 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
ukahrawah:
Why can't the Nigerian Police employ the use of water cannon, taser and other non-lethal crowd control means to quell riots instead of these unnecessary killings? African leaders go to other countries but, fail to copy people friendly leadership qualities.
grin grin grin

It is very clear that going to school is a waste of time and finance grin our dear politicians went to the finest schools here and abroad with them bogus certificates,msc,bsc,phd,pdp,apc,waec,neco yet naija dey 18th century,,education,economy,health,infrastructure,security sectors failed failed failed
Re: Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] by larryhills: 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
when it was IPOB, dey sent armoured cars and blood thirsty zombie soldiers. but now it's IMN, dey sent ordinary police with tear gas...... do you know why?...... cuz it's Islamic whatever.... crisis will continue to infest the north cuz of the atrocities dey committed against the wise men from east.... A bum nwa 042
Re: Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] by Basher8583: 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nbote:
IPOB protested and didn't attack anyone but dey were proscribed and declared a terrorist group.. What is d govt still waiting for to declare dis ones a terrorist group? U allow dem mobilise from various locations with their scarves and gears without stopping dem and den allow dem converge and begin their public disturbances before U begin to fire at dem...

So that is the one doing you. They will soon be prosribed the way they are going by thier approach
Re: Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] by dochenaj: 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nbote:
IPOB protested and didn't attack anyone but dey were proscribed and declared a terrorist group.. What is d govt still waiting for to declare dis ones a terrorist group? U allow dem mobilise from various locations with their scarves and gears without stopping dem and den allow dem converge and begin their public disturbances before U begin to fire at dem...
The proscription of IPOB as terrorist was a tactical move to say that not only Muslims can be terrorists.
Re: Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] by Sirpaul(m): 8:23am On Jul 23, 2019
deep
hopexter:

Maybe their purpose was to loose their souls.
Re: Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] by Tecno66: 11:55am On Jul 23, 2019
Wizklynd23:
In my humble view ,

Simple
Good point but what about Fulani herdsmen? Is it right to declare the shites as terrorists while the herdsmen are not?
Re: Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] by Tecno66: 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
Nbote:
What right will they have to do that when the herdsmen are not yet declared a terrorist group? The fact that the Fulani herdsmen have not been declared as a terrorist group only confirms the suspicion that they are carrying out an agenda for the jihadists. If you don't know who the jihadists are, think deeper.
Re: Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] by Tecno66: 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
Rubbiish:
Hmm
Aisha buhari & the likes of oby and abike will not see this na O
If na busola now DAT happened decades ago, they will rush to twitter. This one that is fresh and hot, no one is talking...
I will answer you in parable. If you see goat eating your yam, you will pick a cane and chase it away but if you see a lion eating the antelope you put on fire, you won't pick up a cane but will rather shout, help o, as you take to your heels.
Re: Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] by kaen1317: 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
elhafeez:

When the deaf old wiked guy obeyed court order in releasing NnAmdi Kanu and the guy ran away. Why didn't you go and bring him back.
These shi'a members don't respect any authority or government if he is released. I swear he would even show up to his next court date. People that prevented a sitting governor from entering a community to visit a sick old man in 2014 with his convoy. He had to trek alone and leave without his security detail. People that mount road blocks and check points. They also prevent other road users from passing till their so called leader passes the road. That is what people around them suffer daily. You are here typing rubbish because you have data. I pray you endure the same suffering this people have inflicted on people living around them.
thats what your dad and mum produced wen the had you...rubbish that the secretly wish they aborted
Re: Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] by 77up(m): 7:44am On Jul 24, 2019
Ruggedniggaone:
what a bleeped nation! I hope Yusuf will also die in this way so bullhari could know how painful it is
fight your personal insecurity before it will kill you . There are things you don't say , one of them is this . Gone too far if you ask me.

You are exactly what you say!
Re: Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] by kaen1317: 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
elhafeez:

When the deaf old wiked guy obeyed court order in releasing NnAmdi Kanu and the guy ran away. Why didn't you go and bring him back.
These shi'a members don't respect any authority or government if he is released. I swear he would even show up to his next court date. People that prevented a sitting governor from entering a community to visit a sick old man in 2014 with his convoy. He had to trek alone and leave without his security detail. People that mount road blocks and check points. They also prevent other road users from passing till their so called leader passes the road. That is what people around them suffer daily. You are here typing rubbish because you have data. I pray you endure the same suffering this people have inflicted on people living around them.
keep him there and keep dancing to their music. i pray he dies so that you can enjoy the music more since you hv no use for the courts. i guess if dasuki is released heavens will fall too
Re: Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] by IamPlato(m): 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
Wizklynd23:
In my humble view ,
Simple
hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State / Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha / New Look Of Lekki Roundabouts (photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.