Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) (66907 Views)

Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters In Abuja, One Killed (Disturbing Photos) / Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) / Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Generalwoodz(m): 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
A
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by SoliBayNG: 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
One can only look on with tears.
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by drealinno: 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
If this guys eventually get arms 4rm iran, Nigerian armed forces na soup.
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Rubbiish(m): 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Where is that jobless first lady Isha Buhari when you need her voice? If it's about Pastor Biodu, the idiot will have a voice. Will she tell me she's not been seeing news of this inhuman act by the police?

They could kill themselves for all I care.
kiss
Are u truly a lady?
Too much sense in dis post
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by 6Milk(m): 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Nigeria police pictured with tyres trying to set facilities ablaze so as to credit it to Shiite
this is deep
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
I hv bn following ds situation tight and can tell you that our security got it all wrong, for crying out loud what happen to stun gun?
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by shachris02: 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
thesicilian:
I'm sure the agents of these terrorists organizations are on social media platforms. They make it seem like they were on a peaceful demonstration, conveniently hiding the fact that they were trying to exchange bullets with the highly unprofessional Nigerian police.

You sold your soul man. Nothing remain. You are just a walking carcass of Buhari's poo.
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Tpave(m): 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
War looming
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by ovasnews: 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Maldini212(m): 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
How many people have been killed,,,,, are they up to 5000

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by madridguy(m): 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
Which facilities bros? Fear God.

TonyeBarcanista:
Nigeria police pictured with tyres trying to set facilities ablaze so as to credit it to Shiite

6 Likes

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by ijabiken1(m): 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
eyeview:
Dear GOD,
As hundreds of lives are being lost daily under Buhari across the nation, Please place an invisible shield on everybody who voted against buhari in 2015 and 2019 and let those who voted him be the ones to shed their blood for their change and next level. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
amen

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by BigBrother9ja: 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
thesicilian:
I'm sure the agents of these terrorists organizations are on social media platforms. They make it seem like they were on a peaceful demonstration, conveniently hiding the fact that they were trying to exchange bullets with the highly unprofessional Nigerian police.
You lack common sense...

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by 6Milk(m): 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
Tina26:
jobless able bodied men and woman
life isn't always as we see it. It doesn't mean they are jobless for challenging waht they considered as injustice.

Well what do I know
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by koyyess: 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
I am not moved.

Let them go and live in the northern thick forests for all I care since they don't want to evolve.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by geezynoni: 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
Impending doom
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by KingSatan: 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
fuckerstard:

You cannot live in abuja only, i know you to be everywhere.

Satan lol

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Seun360(m): 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
Its time for Revolution.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
Rubbiish:

kiss
Are u truly a lady?
Too much sense in dis post
I knew her agenda 'cause she doesn't lend her voice to more National issues.
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Achile1515: 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
But you are not showing us the government properties they destroyed. Be doing one sided reporting ehhh. You dey try. Show them to those who are gullible, sentimental and Biafrans.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Jubiliee: 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
Last time the killed two police are you expecting the police men to watch them kill them again

3 Likes

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by delerx(m): 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
Most ibos on nairaland are so stupid to the extent that they don't even know who they are. Russia and Syrian govt have been shelling civilians daily in Syria. This people are so stupid to continually protest after being warned.
Alot of this stupid sympathizers have also forgotten how this started by setting a road block and not allowing buratai's convoy to pass because they were having a program. Who does that? Does the jungle look like America
They are also part of the Muslims that have been declaring jihad against xtians in the North. You people better receive sense.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by bjbjbj: 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
Na them vote am.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by hopexter(m): 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
Foolish protesters with no basis of Protest, victimised by Stupidity. Red blooded Homebase illiterates. I find it hard to feel any sympathy even with so much blood drippings angry

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Xixabella(f): 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
im happy as far its muslim.....no p...
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by slimthugchimee2(m): 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

This is the most pathetic propaganda I have ever seen, if you looked well the tires were being removed off the road secondly since you were snapping, why weren't you able to get the picture of the moment they are setting the tires on fire, useless shiite propandist, why didn't you show when dem Shiites burned down NEMA facility

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by bcashy: 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
eyeview:
Dear GOD,
As hundreds of lives are being lost daily under Buhari across the nation, Please place an invisible shield on everybody who voted against buhari in 2015 and 2019 and let those who voted him be the ones to shed their blood for their change and next level. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Dindinrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by malakaimoscondo: 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
BlackCrainte:
When you fail to be law abiding, then i believe you have no right to complain about what comes after.

Were you expecting the police to fold there arms and get shot at? No!

pls who is not law abiding,the shia protester or the government BUHARI is leading? some person need brain I swear....dont worry by the times this get out of hands u will reminisce on this nonsense u spew again. are u a troglodyte? if u have not been following event about the struggle for the release of zazzaky and how numerous court of competent jurisdiction granted him bail,I think silent would have unveil ur smartness that speak and look like dekiki....
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by zoedew: 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
thesicilian:

Exactly! That’s the trick to play the victim card i.e. taqqiya under the cover of which they seize control of power. The proper response is to proscribe them for being a terrorist group (Iran backs them), prosecute and jail them as appropriate. Should they take up arms the response of the State must be swift, firm and decisive. Obasanjo and Jonathan failed to handle BH in that manner until the matter boiled over. I remember one prominent SW Lawyer Lateef Adegbite who tongue-in-cheek spoke in defence of BH saying they were not terrorists in the hope of gaining a religious advantage. It was hoped that BH would advance Jihad until Mosques also became targets for attacks. Now we know better!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by dokiOloye(m): 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
KingSatan:

They have never been armed. Its a cold war, a religious war.

I live in Abuja and it happened close to my hotel room.
You live in Abuja,and you are in hotel room in Abuja too?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus / #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform / Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.