Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) (82339 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' / Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky / Inside The Prison Where Bill Cosby Is Expected To Serve His Sentence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by deebrain(m): 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
Wow.

I'm speechless.

It's really a "terrible" place.

Wish him speedy release.

By the way, you can imagine the concern a very controversial "I don't send you" President like Donald Trump has for an American citizen. No wonder they (citizens) can die for their country.

What happened today in Abuja, Nigeria is a disgrace to me as a Nigerian. I'm so ashamed.

To the journalist in channels TV, wish you speedy recovery.

4 Likes

Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Alejobs: 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
We may be anonymous but not robot

1 Like

Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Monaco2(m): 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
So this is d 5 star hotel d guy Dey lodge nai dem Dey call inhumane?!? shocked come kirikiri make u c d real meaning of the word inhumane

1 Like

Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
See a president on ground... Working for his citizens

Not the cow we have in Aso rock powered by Yoruba Muslims and Fulani herdsmen

Bandits killed people dvrn

10 Likes

Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Alejobs: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
It takes a lot of discipline to drive on Lagos road without getting infuriated

1 Like

Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Babaheekmat: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
Team slimshady.. please stand up..
Team eminem.. please sing kill shot

Team mumble rappers.. go watch homicide video and see how we buried you people

3 Likes

Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Funmmyastic: 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
tck2000:
Choose one:Kirikiri or this one?

None.

4 Likes

Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by worldclass68(m): 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
even aso rock fine pass this
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Collins4u1(m): 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
That tweet by Trump sent goose bump to my whole body. This is how government is run.

Which?
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by omohlexy: 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
See 5 star prison o. He should spend a night in kirikiri or
alagbon. Rubbish
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by famouscargo4u: 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
That tweet by Trump sent goose bump to my whole body. This is how government is run.

It may interest you to know that his jail term got elongated by Trump's intervention. So, nothing changes really. If there's anything at all, it's for worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by olu77(m): 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
Jail be like Dino melaye mansion

1 Like

Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by ADRIAN88(m): 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
prison or 5 star Hotel?

Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Ologogoro: 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nbote:
Na prison b dis abi holiday inn? Abeg dey shld com and rest me ooo

Oga Ooo.
You seems not to understand what freedom means

1 Like

Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Mateen1000: 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
This Prison and Big Brother Naija House
No Difference grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by selemempe: 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
buhari will only act if its a fulani herdsman....if na igbo man he would watch the news like....

Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by magicminister: 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
Shame!

Unfortunately, backward, ignorant and poverty stricken Nairalanders which is unfortunately the majority will praise the Swedish jail and Swedish government but easily forget or ignore the fact that a white American rapper “g-easy” committed same offense as ASAP Rocky and was even caught with hard drugs but was allowed out within 48 hrs and didn’t have to cancel his whole tour.

We are the most populous Black Country but a greater number of us have absolutely refused to teach themselves to better understand how the world works. They’re sticking worshiping the white man and everything they do even when it is hateful towards them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Alejobs: 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
Money is good but don't loose your conscience!
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by greenguy: 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
These guys needs to see kirikiri.
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Kaybex007(m): 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
This is 5 Star Prison.
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
This is a president that takes his people serious.
Some mofos will still call him racist
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by tck2000(m): 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
Funmmyastic:

None.
Good,God bless your works and all those out there whose works are legit.
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by osejie17(m): 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
the prison looks good compared to Nigeria prison looking like shanlanga
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Inteltower: 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
AryaSand:
Next time he won't go to another country and be behaving like an idiot. American Celebrities think they can get away with anything just because they are Americans and they have money.

mumu read the latter of the post & see why he did that.
your type hurry to cast hateful & generalizing opinions

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Biggcake: 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Grab his balls and do what?

Have you tried grabbing Buhari's shrinking hairy balls?

Although his two balls are worthless....

Meaning he gat no fvcking balls.
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by kinglee007(m): 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
Person Prison na House for some people. Truly, one man's meat na another person kpomo.

1 Like

Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by baddosky1: 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
soberdrunk:
Is it this 5 star guest house they are calling prison? angry

Someone should please give me free visa to Sweden. I will just go and slap 10 random people on the street including a policeman. Let me be in prison.

My relatives in Naija: Hello baddosky, we are praying for your release.

Me: May God not answer your prayers

4 Likes

Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
Lol, love the sarcasm.
Re: The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) by Ziel20: 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
deebrain:
Wow.

I'm speechless.

It's really a "terrible" place.

Wish him speedy release.

By the way, you can imagine the concern a very controversial "I don't send you" President like Donald Trump has for an American citizen. No wonder they (citizens) can die for their country.

What happened today in Abuja, Nigeria is a disgrace to me as a Nigerian. I'm so ashamed.

To the journalist in channels TV, wish you speedy recovery.

Please what happened in Abuja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) / Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) / Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.