Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing (37981 Views)

Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing by Factgist: 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2019

Sequel to the previous post (which featured here in Nairaland) where we listed out some values that are currently in its all time low with regards to Nigerian women; it became expedient that we list out values which most Nigerian men held in high regard in the past but seems to be dwindling with each passing year.

Below are top 5 of them.

Read Also: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing

1. Responsibility:

Source: Instagram
Statistics reveal that the number of children without someone to call "father" increase by the day. With the ongoing trend of "baby mamas" and "baby daddies", many children do not feel the love of a father, thanks to irresponsibility of many fathers who birth children they can't take care of.

However, some do have fathers who are at home, but without commitment to the future of their children.

2. Contentment:

The holy book says be content with what you have. With the economic crises facing Nigeria, and the massive unemployment already taking its toll, it is no longer strange to see Nigerian men who want to get money by any means necessary. This has damaged the value most Nigerian men had in the past.

The lack of contentment is indeed one of the numerous reasons why crime is on the increase in the country with money made in these proceeds sometimes spent on "strange women"

3. Commitment:

This particular type of commitment is beamed upon relationships that lead to marriage. In time past, Nigerian men showed more commitment to their spouses and wives placing valuable value on what they have. Today however, the blessedness of commitment has been lost to the altar of infidelity.

4. Self Esteem:

Critically take a look at it. It seems as though there were more brave men in the past than we do have now. The value of self esteem hinges on the fact that a man believes in himself to achieve his ambition and diligently walks towards it. A real man is not meant to chicken out of a situation but face it head-on with the aim to conquer.

5. Wisdom:

As time passes, the wisdom of our fathers and grandfathers seems to be passing away with it. The ancient wisdom of the past seems to be lost in today's Nigerian society. We cannot ascertain for sure why this is so, perhaps we could blame modern culture, but it is a value that is gradually fading.

What do you think?

https:///2019/07/top-5-rare-values-most-nigerian-guys-are-gradually-losing.html

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing by CosmicPhoenix: 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
6.not giving a fvck about nigerian ladies

215 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
ok ok

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing by PrinceKevin01: 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
They are Character threats that kills faster the a Pandemic disease.

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing by AllenSpencer: 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
Just say MONEY and case closed.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing by drizslim(m): 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
OP why use Ebuka photo as a point of reference, ? I don't understand the choreography .

26 Likes

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing by recievesense: 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
We are only losing money

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing by FuckThaMod: 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
Wealth nko undecided
Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing by ForeThinker: 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
Indeed
Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing by baddosky1: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
drizslim:
OP why use Ebuka photo as a point of reference, ? I don't understand the choreography .

You never sabi Naija bloggers and their mumuness?

Nigerian bloggers are the only bloggers in the world that will write story about "hotdog" (snack) but will put picture of a dog standing near fire! undecided

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing by Sniper4real(m): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
Oh lawd
Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
grin
Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing by straighttalk(m): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
Oga Mr know all. You 're lucky Oooh. You 'll not have problem when you eventually marry.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing by gozmok1(m): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
voting buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing by bunmconig(m): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
that is because all what you ladies want is money and banana�

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing by Siberia01(m): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
The Guy Above Me undecided

has said it all

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing by Chiefqueenn(f): 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
Keep your fvck

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing by Canadanow: 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
If we don lose all this ones, wetin con remain? Coconut head abi? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing by Darkseid(m): 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
There are still a lot of guys that possess these qualities, and most times such guys do not settle for less and so are usually single in terms of relationships.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing by utenwuson: 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
Lol...... See thread

Responsibility:... Directly proportional to the ladies, how can majority of us be responsible when most ladies feel entitled to guys dating them, the moment u say I love u to a Nigerian gurl, next thing is her wage bill, she wants asoebi to attend a wedding, she's not fine, her mum is sick and her entire family problems become your inheritance,

Commitment... Lol, this one is funny, how can a sane man be committed to a Nigeria lady? The tendency that she's keeping over five other guys as side nigga is a sure game on a bet odd, most guys committed to a lady here mostly end up buying snipper, don't ask me what it's meant for.

Contentment...... Lol, it's quite simple that u can't be contented in this country, even if u are federal civil servants, u can't even drive a Benz with your basic and before u know, ur babe right in your camry will be nodding head to another music in a c300 Benz... So tell me while guys won't use the pants of same girl who makes him feel inferior to one useless dirty yahoo guy.

Wisdom.... I won't agree with u on this, a typical Nigeria guy has wisdom, do u know what it takes to be shagging two sisters, in fact my guy is presently fixing his rod in two identical twin... So tell me why wisdom will not kee him.

Self esteem.... Don't even have what to type.... We get am die.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
we hear!
instead of you to summarize it and tell us guys are refusing to get married these days you are here writing long epistle
Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing by KingLennon(m): 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
Those who think this thread doesn't have any value should gather here for pictures cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing by etrange: 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:

This is the self esteem issue talked about. Y'all cannot put your shits together without mentioning woman.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing by Celestyn8213: 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
Just passing by
Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing by Ayotemide(f): 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
I had requested that you did this on a earlier post, looking at these also; it is obvious you don't understand what values mean.

Try equating these things you wrote to sitting down in a kind of way for the female folk;

Sit this one out also.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing by Babaheekmat: 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
7. Yahoo Yahoo
Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing by etrange: 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
Chiefqueenn:

Keep your fvck

He doesn't give a Bleep yet he's the first to call women in a men related thread. Self deceit.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing by GeneralPula: 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
7. Zero toleration for Bore-hole puna.

9 Likes

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing by Sweetcollins: 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
His thought though

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simple and Clear Message That Every man Should Listen To / If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? / Help, I Am Madly In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.