Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,557 members, 7,801,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter (62077 Views)

Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby / Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun / Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by osejie17(m): 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
God help us
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Duggedised12(f): 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
BruncleZuma:

Corrupt civil servants, government employees and politicians nkor?
comparing one crime with another crime doesn't invalidate the evil in either of the two ?You can do better undecided

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Ayotemide(f): 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
Charleys:
What would you have expected him to do?

No woman wants him anymore and the daughter looks like his wife.

He's just a lonely man that needs to be forgiven.

Cretins with opinions like yours and your sympathisers that liked your post should be made to leave earth immediately.
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by toluwa1(f): 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
Hmmmm......God
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by BruncleZuma: 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
Duggedised12:
comparing one crime with another crime doesn't invalid the evil in either of the two ?You can do better undecided
Ma'am or Sir (NL is a confusing place at times) I was imploring the poster not to forget to add those in his list.

No extra interpretation required.
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by robosky02(m): 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
Charleys:

Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
Only you father , son in-law and grand father . Tufia

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Ayotemide(f): 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
ositadima1:

You are so hot, I would still hold naughty ideas of you and me doing things, even if you were my daughter.

Those guys alternating that man are they the police? Is the girl their daughter? Nigerians to like lawlessness.

The first step to knowing there is a problem is saying it; your opinion in the first paragraph leaves much to be desired to your state of mind.
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by ositadima1(m): 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
How many times have we Read "Woman Sleeps with Son"?

Abeg men should learn to control themselves for heaven sakes... Mtcheeew.

Listen to your self, If the a woman carry bele for him son will the woman gree say na him son give am ?
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Oovi5(f): 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
Charleys:

Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by eddieguru(m): 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
What could drive this madness? What could make a man pregnant his own daughter?

What please?
konji
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Tpresh(f): 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
Charleys:

Really
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by ositadima1(m): 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ayotemide:

The first step to knowing there is a problem is saying it; your opinion in the first paragraph leaves much to be desired to your state of mind.

Na me you dey speak plenty grammar for? Instead of you to say thank you, nawao, a guy is hitting on you and you are there typing grammar.
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Egbesu1(m): 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
See as the press the guy man like salah ram. Where the malam and the knife
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Duggedised12(f): 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
BruncleZuma:
Ma'am or Sir (NL is a confusing place at times) I was imploring the poster not to forget to add those in his list.

No extra interpretation required.
extra interpretation was needed cos it seemed like you were trying to downplay the seriousness of this crime by comparing with with another.
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by namiji2598: 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
Natoski5:
See life!!! How can a man impregnate his own daughter ....cant even imagine sleeping with my daughter * disgusting*...

Moral lesson»»»self control is the key!!..

Konji is a bastard!

.....Ur comments seems u can
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by stanliwise(m): 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
Charleys:

Do you knkw the natural consequence of his actions.
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by ZADDY001: 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
'Evil is no longer there or is inside the ground but here with you and I.... THE REAL FACT
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by FlordFlorez(m): 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
This is really disgusting. It's psychologically and practically unimaginable.

1 Like

Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by vickydevoka(m): 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
Abi dem no de sell soap for the area
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Jinad50: 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
This is just bad!
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Gulher: 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by wink2015(m): 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
stephenduru:
As shared by Margaret from Port Harcourt(originally shared by John-Alfred)......

'Evil  is no longer there or is inside the ground but here with you and I.

The high rate of moral decadence and impunity is more than alarming. 

Alot are actually alive but their consciences are Dead and Buried.

A 43yr old Widower impregnates his 13yr old daughter somewhere in my community.

This is more than evil against Family values and humanity. I do not sanely think there could be any Justification for this act.

I have never subscribed to abortion but in this case,  I don't just know the best ethical perspective to handle this. This baby can't come forth to ve his Sister as his mother and his Mothers Father as his own #Father.  Good God.

Well I hope the elders take the necessary measures to cleanse the land of this desecration and not sweep this under the carpet.

I equally submit more stringent laws should be promulgated to ensure the safety of the Girlchild
John-Alfred'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/07/43-year-old-old-nigerian-widower.html

Another Gboza in Coza !
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Alejobs: 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
If you don't forgive, you give the past the opportunity it needs to keep you away from the future you desire
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Longcucumber(m): 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, as much as he used his dikc to commit this crime, understand that the sickness is in his HEAD... He could commit the same crime with his fingers next, or a strap on..... Death is the only way out.
if them use that thing on that his useless pricckk,na death without reconciliation.
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by BruncleZuma: 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
Duggedised12:
extra interpretation was needed cos it seemed like you were trying to downplay the seriousness of this crime by comparing with with another.
He wished death on a few and left others...whilst condemning one crime one must endeavour not to give a Mulligan to another.
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by betatalk: 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
Charleys:

Really listen to yourself
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
Southern moral decadence - imagine such behaviour among so called advanced ppl. lipsrsealed
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Duggedised12(f): 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
BruncleZuma:
He wished death on a few and left others...whilst condemning one crime one must endeavour not to give a Mulligan to another.
but that is not what is on the focus here na,i consider it a distraction to the crime on ground. This is a typical example of putting the cart before the horse.
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Poverty die die die!!!!!
Poverty is not an absence of money. Poverty is as a result of an absence of knowledge, and you have just proven that.
Re: 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
All men are dogs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Girl's Leg After Killing Her Parents In Kaduna / US Seizes Jet Of Nigerian Man Involved In Multi-Million Dollar Fraud / 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.