Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,496 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:32 PM

Interesting Deal For Bitcoin Miners - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Interesting Deal For Bitcoin Miners (965 Views)

How To Profit From Greener Bitcoin Miners / Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? / Buy Bitcoin From Miners At Cheaper Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interesting Deal For Bitcoin Miners by Bithub: 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
Interesting Deal For Bitcoin Miners

So, I've finally decided to join the Bitcoin Mining industry so i require the services of practitioners that are currently running the system to help in setting mine up. In return, you'll get the entire first week's payment right after we setup the installation and run and earn from it for the first week. For this to work effectively, i require information on :

1. The equipment, cost and links ( preferably on Alibaba ) to purchase them

2. The laptop config that would work effectively ( I'm opting for Dell Latitude 2.2Ghz 320Gb Hdd 4gb Ram Centrino or Core 3

3. The detailed cost it will require to setup TWO, THREE and FOUR systems along with the power ( quantity ) I need to have the systems in place, it could be anywhere between 2.5kva to 10kva, i'm open to listening to your sound counsel

4. The detailed " EQUIPMENT LISTING " it will require to setup TWO, THREE and FOUR systems

5. The best systems to buy to get the best results

6. The amount that each setup can generate

7. I like detailed guide on " CLOUD MINING " and what it would take to run a system on the CLOUD.

8. The number of days it would require to have the entire infrastructure setup

Note, the entire first week's fund is yours, since you'll be my guide, mentor and enabler. If this GIG interests you, send me a mail only, do not reply on this thread, not by any means necessary.

Send a mail to : " PLUDESIGNS@YAHOO.COM "

Thanks for reading
Re: Interesting Deal For Bitcoin Miners by Bithub: 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
!
Re: Interesting Deal For Bitcoin Miners by Bithub: 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
Contact me today
Re: Interesting Deal For Bitcoin Miners by Bithub: 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
Send in your applications
Re: Interesting Deal For Bitcoin Miners by Bithub: 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
Still receiving applications
Re: Interesting Deal For Bitcoin Miners by Bithub: 11:19am On Jul 25, 2019
Send in applications
Re: Interesting Deal For Bitcoin Miners by biznx2019: 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2019
Another fraud master has landed
Re: Interesting Deal For Bitcoin Miners by Bithub: 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
biznx2019:
Another fraud master has landed

Fraud master, You guys will never cease to amaze people. Your mental instability wont make you see good in any situation, always vile, scammers, fraud, thief, read through the thread again and show me where i asked anyone for money!

And if you're not blind, you'll notice i'm rather going to pay between 250,000 - 400,000 to my hired expert hand. So what the heck is your problem?

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Verify This Lady On Linkedin / Huge Returns On Truck Investment (haulage) / Invest #50,000 & Earn 15% Monthly. How Does It Work? �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.