Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government (49397 Views)

IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns / Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo / Fulani Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows After Sighting Vigilante In Anambra. Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by InvertedHammer: 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
/
When the king wants to run mad, he kills the kingmakers first.

Buhari is out to destroy his allies.

SW...how market?

/

3 Likes

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by shineeye1: 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

The ID card is fake cos am from Ikare Akoko, Ondo State and there is no local government in Ondo known as Ikare Akoko. The city is under AKOKO NORTH EAST.
Stop the media hate

You chose to ignore and discredit all hard evidences trending on this critical issue simply because a mallam wrongly imputed local details? I pity arm chair analysts

4 Likes

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by Codes151(m): 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
Yorubas!!! Wat a downfall...
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by SmellingAnus(m): 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
pcicero:
You mean Hausa/Fulanis to serve as guards in Ondo forests?

Whoever bewitched us in Yorubaland will not die well.

In our own land?

This confirmation is even more insensitive than the problem itself.

What else are we going to sacrifice for the ambitious few?
What if the person that bewitched you guys is already dead grin

2 Likes

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by pcicero(m): 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
SmellingAnus:
What if the person that bewitched you guys is already dead grin

Then may he rot in hell

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by SmellingAnus(m): 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
donbachi:
Just cant believe the above statements...its like a houseboy asking a full grown man in his father's house"who give u the right to change the television station"...2fiakwa dis cant happen in pitakwa.
mba... At all... It can't happen here in Pitakwa not to talk of somewhere like Bayelsa wey there head dey hot ...
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by OdumegwuOjukwu: 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
shineeye1:
Southerners and their imbecilic leaders are actually the biggest foooollz on the planet! How on earth does a man arrive at the notion that his safety is in the hands of his enemy's kinsmen?
You have none of your natives who know your native terrains enough to act as tour guides to state security agencies? You may as well hand over ownership of your lands to the stranger who knows your homeland better than you!

Native who are scare of fulani herdsman; natives who rather not die? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by uunwanaobong3: 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
Honestly i really think that the only problem preventing these killers from dominating the entire country is just south south and south east, other parts of the country have been enslaved bythese jihadist

8 Likes

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by SmellingAnus(m): 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
pcicero:

Then may he rot in hell
I say a big Amen to that bro... There is definitely something fundamentally wrong with your people ... If not how can such madness be tolerated...

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by Rotji(m): 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
These people think we are still in medieval times, so they refused to approve and allow state police, but they are quietly establishing fulani vigilantes in other people's lands abi?! So Fulanis that people should be establishing vigilantes against due to their uncontrollable killings have now turned back to be the ones with vigilantes?! Abeg what kind of Guinness world record breaking Foley is this?! How comes the killer is crying more than the bereaved?! What kind of a joke of a country have we become?! What kind of a joke of leadership do we have in this country?! See communities and their leaders need to start doing things their way even without the approval of the government o, TY Danjuma don talk am o, if you allow FG to dictate what you will do to survive this fulani onslaught everyone will be in for a rude shock o.

Just hours ago Garba Shehu was advising media to turn blind eyes to the killings and focus on the positives o, the government is intentionally feigning amnesia o and claiming killings where worse before they came o. They are really out to annex this country for the Fulanis o, a word is enough for the wise o!

Henn me I don talk my own o!

2 Likes

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by Dpharisee: 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
Yoruba Muslim Emir of Iwo invited them as guards cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by Basher8583: 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Can you imagine having armed OPC vigilante or Bakassi vigilante operating in the North? Those Northerners would have killed them all. Yet you see what these mad people have the effrontery to do in our region. They are forming vigilante for 2 reasons. Number 1, spies that will serve as informants to the main killer fulani herdsmen militias about our terrain, communities and security loopholes. Number 2, foot soldiers and terrorist cells, that they can easily deploy to carry out hit and run attacks that is already happening like the surge in criminal activities like highway kidnapping and robberies, farmland and community attacks. The Yoruba adage says, If the enemy within doesn't kill you, then the enemy without cannot succeed in killing you. These vigilantes are nothing but the first wave of infiltration that will serve as the foundation for mass killings just like Benue and Plateau. The Southwest is playing with fire. They better flush out all these criminals now before they turn the Southwest virgin forests to another Sambisa terrorists haven. Having such vigilantes is an unspoken declaration of war. Do we still have governors in the south at all?

Would you shut your foul trap.
Who are the vigilantes in ladipo and Alaba market in Lagos SW ... Yoruba region?
Are they yorubas?
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by ernieboy(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
pcicero:

In our own land?

I tire, so there are no indigenous people in that area, the fulanis now know ur land more than you? no wonder, these people can just form a vigilante without some form of official approval.
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by robosky02(m): 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
pcicero:

In our own land?

let the dance begin

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by Kdon2: 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by Quorax: 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

The ID card is fake cos am from Ikare Akoko, Ondo State and there is no local government in Ondo known as Ikare Akoko. The city is under AKOKO NORTH EAST.
Stop the media hate

Shut up. I did my nysc in that same ikare akoko, at VCI Victory college

Keep deceiving yourself like most you enjoy doing cos shame no let most of una agree say u have been scammed and so the next point of solace is to live in denial

3 Likes

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by ellovee(m): 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
Can't believe that a legitimate govt can be cowered to this extend of hiring fulanis to protect his own state. What a shame on you governor!
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by 3kay945(m): 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
Who has that meme of " open the door , I just want to talk. " a guy knocking at the door with a stick behind.

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
Flier:
I think Fulani vigilante isn’t a bad idea

Herdsmen always think so

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by ernieboy(m): 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Native who are scare of fulani herdsman; natives who rather not die? shocked shocked
if the natives are so scared that they can't even accompany armed security personnel then who are those that will rise and defend their land if the situation becomes critical?
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by Rekhina(f): 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
Bizibi:
will yield political dividends......there will always be gullible and naive ones in sw,but I pray it is more than the sensible ones.
i hope u arent insulting me because of ruga
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by livebyday(m): 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
shocked
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
State police to me will help alot, every state should have their men on duty and no longer been controlled 4rm d center.

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by rosebowl01(m): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
pcicero:

In our own land?

The thing tire me o. And some idiot apologists are still trying to pretend that it's all made up! God! what is happening?

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by ernieboy(m): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
Basher8583:

Would you shut your foul trap.
Who are the vigilantes in ladipo and Alaba market in Lagos SW ... Yoruba region?
Are they yorubas?
so u are comparing security men in a local market to a statewide security apparatus? do market vigilantes mount road blocks as was seen in the report of the Facebook user.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by Rekhina(f): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
livebyday:
shocked
stop fighting tribalism isnt possible ok?
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by rosebowl01(m): 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

I always wonder where we get all the bastards who have crept into our tribe. This is not the progressive Yoruba tribe I used to know.
But now, seems almajiris have crept in and polluted our tribe. So disgusting. Something is wrong somewhere.

You can say that again

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by legitnow: 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
ernieboy:
so u are comparing security men in a local market to a statewide security apparatus? do market vigilantes mount road blocks as was seen in the report of the Facebook user.

He is Fulani.

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by MayorofLagos(m): 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
Tinubu is repeating the folly of that coward Afonja that made illorin to be lost forever.

Never trust a fulani

Shut up! Three and half years ago, Tinubu vs Akeredolu, you all cheered for Akeredolu. So what concerns Tinubu here?
Re: We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government by livebyday(m): 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
Rekhina:
stop fighting tribalism isnt possible ok?

One should never give up fighting and standing up for what is right

If we all sit and fold our arms then anarchy will.ensue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hadiza El-Rufai: I'm Married To A Governor; I'm Not Part Of Government / Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) / Kindness Okpe, 22-Year-Old SSA To Obaseki, The Edo State Governor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.