Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

EFCC Secures Conviction Of Nine Yahoo Boys - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Secures Conviction Of Nine Yahoo Boys (22968 Views)

EFCC Arrests Nine Yahoo Boys In Benin City (Photo) / EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) / EFCC Secures Conviction Of Yahoo Boy Acting As Fake American Soldier In Afghanis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Nine Yahoo Boys by Nyamiri: 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
samdigo90:
The real Yahoo boys are in the senate the ministers, and the governors..

Write a petition to the Efcc against them
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Nine Yahoo Boys by wink2015(m): 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
Mrsoundoro:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on July 22, 2019 secured the conviction of nine internet fraudsters, popularly known as Yahoo Boys before Justice Muawiyah Baba Idris of the Federal Capital Territory, FCT High Court, Nyanya.

The convicts are: Chinaka Chijioke a serving member of National Youth Corps Service, NYSC; Tunde Azeez, Okeke Dinnie, Iboy Kelly, Ejechi Clarence, Ogagaoghene Favour, Elvis Albert, Ojike Peace and Kelvin Audu.

The internet fraudsters were arraigned and convicted on separate and different count charges that included cheating, impersonation and obtaining by false pretence, which are offences that run contrary to Sections 321, 320(a) and Section 95 and 322 of the Panel Code Law of Northern Nigeria 1990 and punishable under Section 324 of the same Law.

The nine accused persons, pleaded guilty to the different charges against them.

Following their plea, the prosecution counsel informed the court that there was a plea bargain agreement between the prosecution and defence teams, duly signed by both parties and therefore urged the court to convict and sentence the defendants according to the terms of the agreement.

Justice Idris likewise convicted the 9 defendants as charged. He adjourned the case to July 25, 29 and 30 2019 for sentencing and ordered that they be remanded in prison custody.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/07/22/efcc-secures-conviction-of-nine-yahoo-boys/

Northern agenda to destroy the south.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Nine Yahoo Boys by Ctorch: 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ok

May justice prevail.
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Nine Yahoo Boys by Deathisfree: 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
delugajackson:
Like a partridge that hatches eggs it did not lay, so are those who gain riches by unjust means.

When their lives are half gone, their riches will desert them and in the end, they will prove to be fools.

If so. Please why karma never find tinubu(baba wey mumu) and lots of your greedy politicians like that.
I need an answer please

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Nine Yahoo Boys by Abalado(f): 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
In fact, these guys has turned us hustle guys to nothing in the present of those stupid gold digger ladies out there, I don use 5k play babaijebu I only won #240,and all these yahoo boys would get 200k over night,, nawa o
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Nine Yahoo Boys by Ugosample(m): 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nyamiri:

Look at those who did yahoo that time and look at yourself. Which of them is better than you? I guess none.

Yahoo leads you to easy money and easy money kills innovation, hard work, patience, gratitude and hope.

good question
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Nine Yahoo Boys by Maldini212(m): 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
Bleep efcc ,,,,,, Yahoo Yahoo sure pass,

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Nine Yahoo Boys by Maldini212(m): 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
Abalado:
In fact, these guys has turned us hustle guys to nothing in the present of those stupid gold digger ladies out there, I don use 5k play babaijebu I only won #240,and all these yahoo boys would get 200k over night,, nawa o
,,,, Fool na hunger go kill u

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Nine Yahoo Boys by Maldini212(m): 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ugosample:
good question
nonsense
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Nine Yahoo Boys by Ugosample(m): 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
Deathisfree:

If so. Please why karma never find tinubu(baba wey mumu) and lots of your greedy politicians like that.
I need an answer please
karma is dealing with them

you will not know

1 Like

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Nine Yahoo Boys by ubcandid(m): 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
The modus operandi and rate they deploy in fishing these guys is mind boggling to me. At a week to 2weeks interval we are inundated with takes of clamping down and what's more funny to me is; the successful ones I know around are never trampled upon. I think there is a high level snitching going on, also I was surprised to read on a press release by EFCC on how they "tap" phone lines of suspects - who does that?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Nine Yahoo Boys by Ugosample(m): 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
Maldini212:
nonsense

what is nonsense there?

Yahoo is a crime

ita destructive

I don't care about the victims of Yahoo

I'm however worried about how Yahoo destroys our society as Nigerians
how it's seeping into the psyche of the people
how it's motivating unknowing people to kill for "ritual"
.how small kids are looking up to them and wanting to be like them instead of being a professional or a skilled person

etc

1 Like

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Nine Yahoo Boys by josh123(m): 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
delugajackson:
Like a partridge that hatches eggs it did not lay, so are those who gain riches by unjust means.

When their lives are half gone, their riches will desert them and in the end, they will prove to be fools.
quote that to our politicians
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Nine Yahoo Boys by Maldini212(m): 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ugosample:

what is nonsense there?

Yahoo is a crime

ita destructive

I don't care about the victims of Yahoo

I'm however worried about how Yahoo destroys our society as Nigerians ,,,,,Ur opinion count for less ,,, society wey politians don destroy since
how it's seeping into the psyche of the people
how it's motivating unknowing people to kill for "ritual"
.how small kids are looking up to them and wanting to be like them instead of being a professional or a skilled person

etc
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Nine Yahoo Boys by Maldini212(m): 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
[quote author=Maldini212 post=80532940][/quot ]

I think u know your state government House ,,take ur to ur governor
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Nine Yahoo Boys by Emmannn101(m): 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
delugajackson:

May your wisdom never corrupt. Wise sayings

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Nine Yahoo Boys by Raypawer(m): 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
sad angry what are you saying now? How is this supposed to help an unemployed youth...

By the way efcc is watching you

Holocene:
Na God save me.....I almost did Yahoozee back in 2008 after I graduated from school and job no gree enter my hand.
You spent money travelling to lagos for tests and interviews and these mofos never get back to you because they've reserved those jobs for their own person.....

I thank God for his mercies sha
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Nine Yahoo Boys by mmadu5(m): 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
Do yahoo get money open business change and level up
.. simple and abc

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Nine Yahoo Boys by gnykelly(m): 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nyamiri:

Look at those who did yahoo that time and look at yourself. Which of them is better than you? I guess none.

Yahoo leads you to easy money and easy money kills innovation, hard work, patience, gratitude and hope.

That's why those who chase easy money never amount to anything. Notice that those playing betting usually never amount to anything. All they work for are usually lost and they die in penury.

What about politicians. E. G obasanjo
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Nine Yahoo Boys by medolab90(m): 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
This arrest won't stop anything.

Still no jobs out there what do you want the youths to live on.

#giveusjobnotprison
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Nine Yahoo Boys by Slymonster(m): 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
ubcandid:
The modus operandi and rate they deploy in fishing these guys is mind boggling to me. At a week to 2weeks interval we are inundated with takes of clamping down and what's more funny to me is; the successful ones I know around are never trampled upon. I think there is a high level snitching going on, also I was surprised to read on a press release by EFCC on how they "tap" phone lines of suspects - who does that?

Efcc works on snitches.....All man with him own cross o. They are alot of Yahoo boys in this country and beyond.Heavy knows I can never snitch on any. Not my business till this government of this nation start giving us the basic things we need and not stealing.Even the officials of efcc are crooks too. Na them sabi.

Jobs the youths cant even find in this country. The bigger issue now is the security situation getting worst and worst that will soon catch up with everyone. From the president to the military, none with the ideas on how to solve it.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Nine Yahoo Boys by frowland(m): 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nyamiri:

That's why those who chase easy money never amount to anything. Notice that those playing betting usually never amount to anything. All they work for are usually lost and they die in penury.

Those who did yahoo pre 2008? Ha, bro they are plenty. Infact I know of one Ohakim, former gov of Imo state. There are numerous millionaires out there today who did rough deals yeas ago and now acting legit. Dont be deceived, there are wrong guys who have excelled far beyond your imagination. If you think this young multi millionaires you see around are legit then am sorry for you. Show me one legit and I show you a thousand fraudsters. During my banking days, I know what bankers do with banks money and customers money. Please spare me the bull.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Nine Yahoo Boys by Newguyhere: 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
ubcandid:

Bro abeg send me a link to that press release, I wan read am grin
Thanks in advance!
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Nine Yahoo Boys by Kenneth10110(m): 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nyamiri:

They are talking of yahoo you bring betting abi wetin you one make dem do should dey stay jobless. As if one of your children or family is not into betting. If they do G you say they are defrauding the ones wey try legal you say it amount to what you that work wetin you amount your still in NL posting
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Nine Yahoo Boys by Kenneth10110(m): 11:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
Abalado:

According to a NL here you will amount to nothing cuz its betting even though you choose not to scam but try your way out of this economy. Hypocrites
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Nine Yahoo Boys by Holocene(m): 12:42am On Jul 23, 2019
Raypawer:
sad angry what are you saying now? How is this supposed to help an unemployed youth...

By the way efcc is watching you

Guy go sleep. No be every rain wey fall dem de bring out bucket

1 Like

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Nine Yahoo Boys by akwunomy(m): 1:47am On Jul 23, 2019
Please why do EFCC always secure the conviction of yahoo boys so fast but take 10 to 20 years to prosecute the worst criminals in existence politicians...this still remain a puzzle!

Take advantage of the upcoming One Month Free Trading Trainingon Volatility Index, forex and other financial asset:

Sponsor: Beverly Foundation Africa

To reserve your seat:

Go to:
www.givertoken.org/projects

This is the third class and it is really inspiring for beginner traders and traders who want to improve on technical analysis:

Also: You May qualify after the training to win a funded micro account...where the trader can take up to 50% of profit:

1 Like

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Nine Yahoo Boys by Aystarz: 6:14am On Jul 23, 2019
delugajackson:

Hmmm... Eleyi deep gan! Isn't the Good Book just wonderful.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Nine Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 23, 2019
Nyamiri:

Very very true. Ill gotten money never lasts. That's why there is the saying: Easy come, Easy go
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Nine Yahoo Boys by stephenolamide(m): 7:58am On Jul 23, 2019
But contact them, nairamarlians@yahoo.com
Re: EFCC Secures Conviction Of Nine Yahoo Boys by PHOTSEE(m): 7:58am On Jul 23, 2019
SEE AS THEN PUT THEM FOR A.C MAKE THEM VOMIT THE LITTLE MONEY WAY THEM CHOP GIVE THEM. WHO DID THEY IMPERSONATE, THE JUGH, EXECUTIVE ,LEGISLATURES, OR POLITICAN ? NIGERIA CONDEMING THEMSELVIES, GO ON AM WATCHING.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cry For Justice As Armed Thug Kills Widow, Mother Of Seven In Benin / Oyo Corper, One ‘Loader’ Jailed In Ilorin For Internet Fraud (Photo) / Man Cuts Own Throat In Suicide Attempt At Lagos Bus Stop, Blames Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.