Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo (23083 Views)

King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer) / Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) / Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by yemex04(m): 10:58am On Jul 23, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

1. Armed local un-uniformed rouges, who do not belong to any of the country's official security force freely carrying guns and swords in broad day light, roaming the highway freely as they want.

2. Trespassing In another people's territory. All the way from north to Ondo in south west.

3.Especially again, members of a controversial terrorist group who have been kidnapping and massacring people.

And Dr. Kayode Ajulo is trying to debunk what exactly? That it's right for northern terrorists to freely carry guns and roam South west? So this ediot who calls himself a doctor expects miyetti allah's vigilantes to arrest their fellow terrorist of same sect and brotherhood? He must be mentally unstable.
What's really wrong with South West for fvck sake? Where have we gotten all these simpletons who are polluting our tribe from? Such a pity.

He only debunked the notion going round about him been accosted by fulani herdsmen..He did not in anyway in his statement supported the presence of the so called 'vigilante' group...For me, giving us the true account of what actually transpired on Sunday is in order, the right thing to do.
Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by NovusHomo(m): 10:58am On Jul 23, 2019
highcollide:
Nobody cares about the bromance of the Fulanis and the yorubas.

I wish my people would stop talking about the yorubas. It's sickening.

HATER!

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 23, 2019
mrvitalis:
If they stopped u or not that's secondary

Are there fulani vigilantees in ondo ....the answer is yes case closed

You should praise the fulani vigilante for providing additional security in ondo in the face of the declining security apparatus in the country.I believe they are working together with the Police over there.

I guess you should have heard of civilian jtf in north east that give additional support to the army, because they know the terrain more.

Let's always try to be neutral and eschew the tribal bigotry in our blood.Case closed.
Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by Tzadeola(m): 10:59am On Jul 23, 2019
But please oh me am over here wondering how did the vigilante get that thing in his hand that looks like ak47 from Am from Ondo state and now because of this post I am officially scared of going to my Villa!!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by mrvitalis(m): 11:04am On Jul 23, 2019
danjumakolo:

You should praise the fulani vigilante for providing additional security in ondo in the face of the declining security apparatus in the country.I believe they are working together with the Police over there.

I guess you should have heard of civilian jtf in north east that give additional support to the army, because they know the terrain more.

Let's always try to be neutral and eschew the tribal bigotry in our blood.Case closed.
Of Mr A wants to kill u would u allow me A brother as ur personal guard ?

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by omobaba101(m): 11:05am On Jul 23, 2019
I wonder how competent a lawyer this man is. What constitutional right do men in mufti have to stand on the highway and with guns?
1. Didn't the presidency just use an executive order to mop up guns with license? So having gun at all is a crime, talkless of brandishing it in the open?

2. We also need Mr Kayode to mention the security agencies that corraborated the operations of Miyetti Allah on a highway, so we can know the collaborators.

We should not forget Mr Kayode was in the company of security guys, so the boys on the highway may have behaved well not to be in trouble that day. Remember Gov Akeredolu also scared them off the road recently.
Mr Kayode is treading a familiar path, it looks like his mentor is Festus Keyamo. Watch out for his name on FGN appointment soon

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by Tzadeola(m): 11:08am On Jul 23, 2019
danjumakolo:

You should praise the fulani vigilante for providing additional security in ondo in the face of the declining security apparatus in the country.

Haven't you heard of civilian jtf in north east that give additional support to the army, because they know the terrain more?

Some people naturally are sadists.
when the security problem is Been caused by same Fulanis a blue snake bites you, a green snake comes along and says it's going to protect you from been bitten by the blue snake again and you foolishly consent to it, but what assurance do you have that the green snake isn't going to bite you? All this Yoruba people that still refuse to have sense ehn!!!! Go to Igbo land and live no matter how bad an area can get you would never see any Fulani vigilante carrying ak47 around instead they carry machete or bow and arrow!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by BarrElChapo(m): 11:12am On Jul 23, 2019
LMAO I'm sure he didn't see this reply coming..
Gratefulheart01:

Èyin Iran erú ti e rapala wonu ìran Yoruba. Omo ale gbogbo ti aiye ti pa kadara yin da.

So, for your mind now, if I support and worship terrorists invading our land or if I lick the ass of the cattle herder caliphate, that means I'm Yoruba but if not, that means I'm not Yoruba?
I always wonder where they get all you born slaves. I believe most of you people are some nonentity and slaves who migrated to SW from wherever you may come from claiming to be Yoruba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 23, 2019
mrvitalis:

Of Mr A wants to kill u would u allow me A brother as ur personal guard ?

There is terror in Iraq,Syria by A(Arabs)
West is now using Mr A brothers( isis) to fight the terror.Can u dispute that?
Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by Damod88: 11:25am On Jul 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

After reading this balderdash, I am tempted to call this infamous critic a coward but I will muster the remaining strength in me left unsapped by Mama Ramotu to refrain from doing so.

Ogbeni, the moral of the story and the crux of the outrage is not in you being stopped by Fulani vigilante but in the existence of Fulani vigilante in a land outside theirs in a country that has vehemently opposed the existence of state policing and one that has championed the disarming of other vigilantes in the South.

The Yoruba community in Aberdeen do not have a vigilante, the Igbo community in Dallas do not have a special force neither do the Esans in Palermo have a police to checkmate the excesses of their kinsmen.
It is the sole responsibility of the host community to defend and protect the integrity of their sovereignty.

The existence of armed Fulani Vigilantes in Yoruba land is ludicrously absurb, downrightly insulting and completely repulsive to the senses of anyone who understands the dynamics of a very ethinically-divided country like Nigeria.

Why will they be allowed to carry guns, when the vigilante in Ogbunike were asked to submit all rifles, while the ones at Aviele use just machetes?

We must not be tempted to think this will help in unifying the country or curbing the menace of killer Fulani herdsmen. It is a subtle surrender of liberty, and a semi recolonization.

All NwaAmaikpe will advice our Yoruba leaders is;

"If Ukpaka employs his barber to be shaving his wife's pubic hair, he should not complain when his next baby looks like his barber".

Oga Lalasticlala biko over to you.

There's no logic in you argument even though you wanted to be seen as being logical. Those places you mentioned are not our land and there is no way Nigerians in those places could do such. I would have expected u at least to situate the issue within Nigeria by asking are there Yoruba and Igbo vigilante groups in the North ?Well I hardly comment on issues like ethnicity and religion because I believe they are for primitive and backward people. I just want to point out that your comparison is out of place.

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by harbarzzy(m): 11:28am On Jul 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

After reading this balderdash, I am tempted to call this infamous critic a coward but I will muster the remaining strength in me left unsapped by Mama Ramotu to refrain from doing so.

Ogbeni, the moral of the story and the crux of the outrage is not in you being stopped by Fulani vigilante but in the existence of Fulani vigilante in a land outside theirs in a country that has vehemently opposed the existence of state policing and one that has championed the disarming of other vigilantes in the South.

The Yoruba community in Aberdeen do not have a vigilante, the Igbo community in Dallas do not have a special force neither do the Esans in Palermo have a police to checkmate the excesses of their kinsmen.
It is the sole responsibility of the host community to defend and protect the integrity of their sovereignty.

The existence of armed Fulani Vigilantes in Yoruba land is ludicrously absurb, downrightly insulting and completely repulsive to the senses of anyone who understands the dynamics of a very ethinically-divided country like Nigeria.

Why will they be allowed to carry guns, when the vigilante in Ogbunike were asked to submit all rifles, while the ones at Aviele use just machetes?

We must not be tempted to think this will help in unifying the country or curbing the menace of killer Fulani herdsmen. It is a subtle surrender of liberty, and a semi recolonization.

"If Ukpaka employs his barber to be shaving his wife's pubic hair, he should not complain when his next baby looks like his barber".

Oga Lalasticlala biko over to you.
why are we complaining, when the Yorubas refuse to use their own Opc..you will rather see them at Obas coronation or street security wherebthey can make direct money

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by idonhammer: 11:28am On Jul 23, 2019
You are a big fool.. keep fooling yourselves until Fulani militia takes over the entire South West.

Difrent:

you are one of those commentators Ajulo referred to, if you are not careful, your likes will push Nigeria to civil war...... all vigilantes on highways carry dane guns, a least in Oyo state i know, dont make it look like other vigilantes dont carry guns.
that said, have you bothered to know what informed the the establishment of the vigilantes......no , you just went to town crying foul . FYI, the vigilantes are there to ward away those criminal fulanis who are perpetrating these crimes, is there anything wrong here? we all know many fulanis have been living with us peacefully for ages and not wanting those criminally minded ones to soil their relationship with their hosts decided to have a vigilante to ward off those criminals, is that wrong?
In almost all cities and towns in this country, there are hausa/fulani security men in our houses, have that made them take over our houses? we dont want them in our forests but allow then to man your gates in the city, does that make sense?

you dont have to like Buhari, but if you let the hatred of buhari cloud your reasoning , there will be no country left for your Atiku to preside over

4 Likes

Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by harbarzzy(m): 11:29am On Jul 23, 2019
FarahAideed:
The bottom line is that Fulanis are now providing community police service in Ondo ? What happened to OPC handling such vigilante service ...
Gani Adams will only give opinions rather than actions

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by mrvitalis(m): 11:40am On Jul 23, 2019
danjumakolo:

There is terror in Iraq,Syria by A(Arabs)
West is now using Mr A brothers( isis) to fight the terror.Can u dispute that?

Read what u wrote again

When a family is fighting anything can happen

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 23, 2019
emmaodet:

My brother, i think large muslim population we have among we yorubas is a problem and also stupid education we believe we have

Those people are so disgusting. One of the most brain washed, dull, daft, niave, gullible āsshóles I've ever seen. They can easily be dragged around with their noses.
Just press their religion mumu button and their functional brains will be shut down immediately

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 23, 2019
mrvitalis:

Read what u wrote again

I am only telling u that you can adopt same strategy and it will work.
Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by mrvitalis(m): 11:55am On Jul 23, 2019
danjumakolo:

I am only telling u that you can adopt same strategy and it will work.
America didnt bring arabs to america to fight arabs

They fought in their home country ..this is not the same

The vigilanta should go to zamfara not ondo
Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by olumalcolm(m): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
Is it possible to change tribe? cos dis is one the many reasons they call us cowards. Why wuld a fulani man be carrying arms in the name of vigilante in anoda mans land? Can i go around in south africa with a gun and tell anybody who cares to listen that its becos nigerians are under attack even though some nigerians are truely being attacked? A learned individual at that. Fayose i miss you ooo. as u no dey govt again, u don panji for one corner dey observe cos if u mk too much noise for the voiceless, wen u r dealt with, being the trade mark of dis govt, some of them will still blame u for saying too much. hmmm naija cry

3 Likes

Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ilorin taken (fulanised) in 1830; Akoko Ondo taken in 2019. Next... Owo, Ondo, Ekiti .........

I think we should call the Ibadan to come to our rescue again.
Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by GEEBITE: 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
Even when the guy's write up clearly depicts him as pure Yoruba probably of Oyo stock.Why do you people think any body with a contrary opinion is from the east.Did you check the voting pattern in the last two elections especially the last one.If not for some obvious manipulations the only two states that APC appeared to have the edge is Ogun and Ekiti despite the fact that no Yoruba was on PDP'S ticket.I am beginning to think if you guys are actually Yorubas.
Ritchiee:

You must be one of those foolish APC,PDP politicians.
Ori e te sinu pelu gbogbo isokuso ti O ko soke yen.Omo ajokuta ma mumi.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
mrvitalis:

Read what u wrote again

I think the fulani vigilante there are meant to fight the notorious fulani headsmen causing trouble.
Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by mrvitalis(m): 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
danjumakolo:

I think the fulani vigilante there are meant to fight the notorious fulani headsmen causing trouble.
They want go fight fulani in ondo

While zamfara is on fire

Would u kill a stranger for a brother

4 Likes

Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
mrvitalis:

They want go fight fulani in ondo

While zamfara is on fire

Would u kill a stranger for a brother

I now get u
Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by nnokwa042(m): 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
Difrent:

you are one of those commentators Ajulo referred to, if you are not careful, your likes will push Nigeria to civil war...... all vigilantes on highways carry dane guns, a least in Oyo state i know, dont make it look like other vigilantes dont carry guns.
that said, have you bothered to know what informed the the establishment of the vigilantes......no , you just went to town crying foul . FYI, the vigilantes are there to ward away those criminal fulanis who are perpetrating these crimes, is there anything wrong here? we all know many fulanis have been living with us peacefully for ages and not wanting those criminally minded ones to soil their relationship with their hosts decided to have a vigilante to ward off those criminals, is that wrong?
In almost all cities and towns in this country, there are hausa/fulani security men in our houses, have that made them take over our houses? we dont want them in our forests but allow then to man your gates in the city, does that make sense?

you dont have to like Buhari, but if you let the hatred of buhari cloud your reasoning , there will be no country left for your Atiku to preside over
ewu did hisbah police or sharia police in kano state employ any southerner amongst them?

4 Likes

Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by Difrent: 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
idonhammer:
You are a big fool.. keep fooling yourselves until Fulani militia takes over the entire South West.

let them, its south west not east, so why is it paining you?
Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by emezuo17: 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

. The master himself, I missed you a great deal, just like you just did always stick to the topic and try to be less raw and uncouth and the mods who kept sending you on sabbatical will have no choice but to let you be.
Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by Difrent: 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
nnokwa042:
ewu did hisbah police or sharia police in kano state employ any southerner amongst them?

why does southerners who detest sharia want an appointment with Hisbah commission? does it make any sense to want to work in an organization you detest?.............im reporting you for using the word ewu on me
Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by uba1991: 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
In jos igbos av dia vigilantee group,in bayelsa the same even in lagos. the war d igbos are looking for ll soon come
Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by uba1991: 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
D igbos prayer is to see yoruba and hausa fighting. Yorubas av to open their eyes well. igbos dont like yoruba at all.
Re: I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo by goaldynboy: 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
vedaxcool:

[s]My dear, the government of ondo state is investigating the issue.

But if I were you I will be very bothered by how low many of your people rush to peddle hate online, even while knowing they are like the Fulanis hardly living in their own locality. But you don't know what is paining except Fulani.[/s]

Look the name of the facebook poster;

Does 'IBRAHIM BUNU' look like a southeast or southsouth name to you!

Anyway, we don't expect something different from a Fulani zombie like you!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aboubakar Hima: How Nigerien Arms Supplier Ran Off With Funds In 2014 / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Sheik Gumi For Describing Bandits As 'Victims' / Ambode Welcomes Walmart, Seeks Firm’s Support On Job Creation - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.