Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Tribalism And Religion Rivalry Needs To Stop On Nairaland - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Tribalism And Religion Rivalry Needs To Stop On Nairaland (581 Views)

Atayese Oba Ogunlana Wedding: IFA African Traditional Religion Style (Video) / For Racism Against Blacks To Reduce Drastically, The Black Race Needs To Be Rich / Ebenezer Tunde Omobobami Begs Police To Stop Him From Being Ogun Chief Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tribalism And Religion Rivalry Needs To Stop On Nairaland by xamuel17(m): 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
Hello nairalanders,,
So sorry if the writeup contains typographical or syntax errors because am a bit not happy right now.

I think i belong to the set of nairalanders that only come to the forum to read threads and people's comments, i hardly make much contribution here because i find typing on my phone so exhausting.

But I want to note out something which i am sure that the management of Nairaland and most members are already aware of and that is the Rate of tribalism and Religious rivalry in this forum.

I am a strong believer of good humanity, which is helping one another no matter your color, race, religious view, gender or tribe.. And it's very obvious that Nairaland which is an indigenous platform has been a breeding ground for hate speeches, unpatriotic comments and sense less propaganda compared to other non-indigenous owned social platforms ( Facebook, twitter etc).

For a second, Nairaland nearly made me to start hating on the obinna i see on the street or the abubakar that greeted me yesterday or the iya bayo that sells rice around the corner. This was a very bad energy that got me infected on frequent visits... I had to curtail my fondness to the forum in order to work towards being a better human...

I totally Love everyone in this forum and i believe we can all learn to tolerate and love each other.... The bad vibes on this forum needs to Stop Asap
Re: Tribalism And Religion Rivalry Needs To Stop On Nairaland by Felimax(m): 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
If only wishes where horses. For the know, as humans we are wired for several purposes and diversities. We can only wish but trust me since the civil war THINGS HAS SO MUCH FALLEN APART but with the advent of Democracy again in 1999 we all were birthed with new hope that illuminated our minds to see a more deserving Nigeria this even though did not quench the thirst for several forms of agitation from the various movement across the country but to an extent was able to manage most if not all the fronts with much inclusive govt strategy but now what do we have? A leader spearheading the division of the same values he has sworn to protect. He keeps recruiting civilian foot soldiers in form of herdsmen to cause serious mayhem to satisfy his grievance of not taking leadership on time and to serve his Islamic agenda but the truth is. This country war or no war will never remain the same again.
Why? Because there will never be another Obasanjo to hold the fractures together.

To many of us, so many of us, can't wait to be fully emancipated. We speak JUSTICE not PEACE
Re: Tribalism And Religion Rivalry Needs To Stop On Nairaland by xamuel17(m): 11:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
true

(1) (Reply)

Baphomet (i Wish To Expose This Mystery) / Women in Ogun community locked up as Oro worshippers begin ritual / 1,000 Igbo Proverbs (book)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.