Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,216 members, 7,780,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:42 PM

Shocking! 7 Year-old Girl Over 400 Lbs! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Shocking! 7 Year-old Girl Over 400 Lbs! (1788 Views)

Lassa: 4,400 Rats Killed In 6 Markets In Lagos / PHOTOS: Meet The 7-year-old Sierra Leonan Boy & Others Who Have Survived Ebola / 16-Year-Old Girl With Lipodystrophy That Makes Her Look 60 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking! 7 Year-old Girl Over 400 Lbs! by ghettochyk(f): 12:50am On May 12, 2007
Watch and comment on what you see in the video on the link below. This is just so sad!!!!         

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE
Re: Shocking! 7 Year-old Girl Over 400 Lbs! by cuteass1(f): 12:59am On May 12, 2007
I'm not sure which to choose between sad and (perplexed and mad and furious in one)undecided angry angry

How can a 14 7 years old girl be eating herself to death and the parents just stand by and watch?? shocked

Hell yea, its their fault . . the girl is still a kid and even though i blame her to a point, her parents are a failure.
I hope its not too late for her!!

@ all
More reason to why families should watch and control the eating habits of their growing kids, do not just sit there, thinking and saying "she's just a kid", those words got this family here. Please be parents in cases it warrants you to, say No when you have to, Cos its their best interest in the long run that matters.

It wasn't for fun the word DISCIPLINE was invented, i know there are some that are born that way, but some do cause it upon themselves, lets help the cases we're capable of helping wink
Re: Shocking! 7 Year-old Girl Over 400 Lbs! by ghettochyk(f): 1:02am On May 12, 2007
i'm so mad at whoever dat's her parent or guardian.
and she's not 14, try half of dat, yeah[b], [size=16pt]7!!!![/size][/b]
Re: Shocking! 7 Year-old Girl Over 400 Lbs! by cuteass1(f): 1:07am On May 12, 2007
ghettochyk:

i'm so mad at whoever that's her parent or guardian.
and she's not 14, try half of that, yeah[b], [size=16pt]7!!!![/size][/b]

shocked shocked shocked shocked

HER PARENTS ARE A DISGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE angry angry

Dear, i already modified (this even makes it worse) 7 YRS OLD??, her parents are a FFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAILURE angry Infact they should be sent to jail!!!!!!!!!
Re: Shocking! 7 Year-old Girl Over 400 Lbs! by ghettochyk(f): 1:18am On May 12, 2007
that's what i say. and think of this: when she was 6 years old, she must have been around 300lbs. you know it will not be physically easy for her to get up and find things to feed on. and i'm sure those foods weren't walking up to her and jumping in her mouth. why did her parents do dis to her? they were the ones buying all those junk food and letting eat as much as she wants. and dat girl is very greedy as it looks in the video. i mean like, an average kid will do different things like go to school, play, eat, etc. but it seems she only did the eating. did she not get full? why did her parents give her more? a full grown adult her size definitely qualifies for bariatric surgery so imagine a lil kid like herself. me wonder how she's gonna lose all dat weight. her parents better take her to nigeria so she'll learn how to walk and eat healthier. i'll see if they can find twinkies in Naija.
Re: Shocking! 7 Year-old Girl Over 400 Lbs! by cuteass1(f): 1:35am On May 12, 2007
My sister i've been wondering all the same things you listed

But i do blame the parents more, she's only 7, what does she know?? They fed her and fed her and fed her to the extent that she now thought "food" was all there was to life . .

I wonder what will happen to her ooh, Cos even in the video she was still forcing it down her thoat.

Na wa ooh , there are parents and there are parents, and some parents are more parents than others grin
Re: Shocking! 7 Year-old Girl Over 400 Lbs! by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 12, 2007
At seven, shouldnt the girl herself be responsible for her attitude? When we were 6 years old we knew right from wrong! Let's stop using her age as an excuse for irresponsible behaviour. She's a glutton simple!

She should go to Darfur to slim down!
Re: Shocking! 7 Year-old Girl Over 400 Lbs! by cuteass1(f): 11:13pm On May 12, 2007
davidylan:

At seven, shouldnt the girl herself be responsible for her attitude? When we were 6 years old we knew right from wrong! Let's stop using her age as an excuse for irresponsible behaviour. She's a glutton simple!

She should go to Darfur to slim down!

You know why i can't agree with your point of view?? Couldn't you see sha was heavily overweight at the age of 5??
Should she have taken responsiblity of herself then too??

Her parents started the journey, and its not always kids (at the age of 7), can change the rutine put into them by the parents wink

I still blame her parents angry
Re: Shocking! 7 Year-old Girl Over 400 Lbs! by ghettochyk(f): 4:48am On May 13, 2007
well, the way i see it, her parents are responsible for her. she also had hand in her situation. it's both their faults but her parents shuda stepped up and controlled her eating habits. at this rate, where is she gonna be in the next five years?
Re: Shocking! 7 Year-old Girl Over 400 Lbs! by liftedme(m): 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2007
na una two just dey talk!

(1) (Reply)

Hurray : Cure For HIV Found .. but in White Man's ( caucasian's) Blood / I Am Finding It Hard To Poo / Treat Your Stretch Marks, Ezcema Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.