Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) (55731 Views)

Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) / Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) / Ikorodu Bois Meet Femi Otedola At DJ Cuppy's 27th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) by Gistvic: 4:49am On Jul 23, 2019
Popular Nigerian singer, Oluwatosin Ajibade better known by his stage name Mr Eazi, gushes over his girlfriend, Temi Otedola photo at the gym. Gistvic Reports.

Temi Otedola and Mr Eazi have been dishing out couple goals since they started dating in 2017.

GISTVIC recalls, Temi Otedola celebrated her boyfriend, Mr Eazi 28th birthday as she pens down a lovely note and described him as her best friend forever.

Mr Eazi wrote:
"Iyalaya Anybody"

See More Photos:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/iyalaya-anybody-mr-eazi-gushes-over-his.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:56am On Jul 23, 2019
Na truly IYALAYA Anybody.

Let dem know Eazi.

It is not an easy achievement dating the daughter of one of the most richest men in Africa!

Gbam!

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) by omonla10(m): 4:57am On Jul 23, 2019
When ure dating an atm machine.. Truly, IYALAYA ANYBODY

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) by itspzpics(m): 5:01am On Jul 23, 2019
Before nko

See More Romantic Photos Of Mr Eazi and Temi at his home town => HERE
Re: Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) by happybee: 6:26am On Jul 23, 2019
undecided
Re: Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:28am On Jul 23, 2019
When u know that ur girlfriend is d daughter of a billionaire, u can even insult ur own mother for her, talkless of other people's mothers....so am not surprised.

29 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) by Malvila: 6:38am On Jul 23, 2019
tongue
Re: Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) by victorian(f): 6:39am On Jul 23, 2019
Hes so razz and very lucky .

Do i blame him before . He cant even hide his local nature small.

21 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) by KingLennon(m): 6:56am On Jul 23, 2019
He has secured his future. If he decides to sing or not, his account will be reading 6 figures cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) by tyson98: 7:03am On Jul 23, 2019
omonla10:
I swear grin

4 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) by TANID(m): 7:03am On Jul 23, 2019
omonla10:
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) by phintohlar(f): 8:07am On Jul 23, 2019
Beauty and the beast

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) by Samsimple(m): 8:09am On Jul 23, 2019
it shall never be well with poverty

5 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) by osemoses69: 8:23am On Jul 23, 2019
Jesus me Eazy nah dragon ooo

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 23, 2019
Omo see toto, I don cum.
Re: Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) by grandstar(m): 8:23am On Jul 23, 2019
Apart from legover, are there any songs of his that are popular?
Re: Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) by Elzionee: 8:23am On Jul 23, 2019
If I'm dating a Billionaire Daughter i will over gush
Re: Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) by TANID(m): 8:23am On Jul 23, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
When u know that ur girlfriend is d daughter of a billionaire, u can even insult ur own mother for her, talkless of other people's mothers....so am not surprised.
Re: Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 23, 2019
victorian:
Hes so razz and very lucky .

Do i blame him before . He cant even hide his local nature small.

Hmm

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) by muystoy(m): 8:24am On Jul 23, 2019
Were omo,babanla gold digger

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 23, 2019
Love is blind
Re: Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:24am On Jul 23, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) by Olakush12: 8:24am On Jul 23, 2019
Choi... this guy get luck sha
Re: Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) by samcus(m): 8:24am On Jul 23, 2019
I don’t know who needs to hear this?men are also tired of dating broke demanding, uneducated, poor and lazy women Should I increase the volume ?

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) by mixta140: 8:24am On Jul 23, 2019
Watever, Problem yin ni yen.

For stubborn STD check my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Papie T Involved In A Car Accident (Disturbing Photos) / The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame / CDQ Dumps Tee Billz As Manager [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.