Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Info About Polish Universities - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Info About Polish Universities (582 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Polish Student Visa Application Advice / Discrimination And Exploitation Of Nigerians At The Polish Embassy, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info About Polish Universities by nairaghost: 10:39am On Oct 14, 2010
hi nairalanders,
I need info about Polish universities and how to go about apostiling documents from Nigeria,
Thanks
Re: Info About Polish Universities by Vicjustice: 10:59am On Oct 14, 2010
nairaghost:

hi nairalanders,
I need info about Polish universities and how to go about apostiling documents from Nigeria,
Thanks
    ANOTHER REVERSING POST ON POLISH UNIVERSITIES. WHY NOT JUST GO TO THE SEARCH BUTTON TO SEE THE NUMEROUS THREADS ALREADY COVERING THIS TOPIC AND MUCH MORE?
   As for document apostiles, you are not required to endorse your documents with apostiles unless they were issued to you by an EU country. However, documents from Nigeria (which are intended for international purpose) are expected to carry the seal of authenticity from their respective or appropriate departments.
Re: Info About Polish Universities by nairaghost: 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2010
Thanks Man, by the search button is not giving me anything usefull.
Re: Info About Polish Universities by Vicjustice: 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2010
nairaghost:

Thanks Man, by the search button is not giving me anything usefull.
   That is because you used the google search box at the buttom of the page. But if you click the Nairaland search botton (the 3rd button from left to right) at the top, you'll definitely find some meaningful results featured by yahoo search, alternatively, you may click this link for the opened pages:

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=poland+polish+university+school&fr=yscpb&vs=nairaland.com

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/action-search

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Xmas Tour / Ghana Christmas Tour - A 5 Day Jolly Pleasure Trip / Driving Your Car From Lagos To Any Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.