Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,382 members, 7,800,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Four Clubs Qualify For NPFL After NNL Playoffs - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Four Clubs Qualify For NPFL After NNL Playoffs (13174 Views)

Lionel Messi Has Unfollowed PSG On Instagram, Only Follows Four Clubs / Dressing Rooms Of The Top Four Clubs In The English Premier League (Pictures) / Lionel Messi Follows Just Four Clubs On Twitter Including Chelsea And Man City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Clubs Qualify For NPFL After NNL Playoffs by nellyelitz(m): 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
ubox:

Would they now share Godswill Akpabio Int'l stadium like how Milan and Inter share San Siro grin
there's a possibility.
Re: Four Clubs Qualify For NPFL After NNL Playoffs by MrGerald(m): 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
tck2000:
Thank God that Delta State now have two teams in the Npfl(Delta Force of Asaba and Warri Wolves).Honestly,the Nigerian clubs i support are Enyimba and MFM(Because of Sikiru Olatubonsu and Stephen Odey when MFM was so hot during 2016/2017 season).You don't have to support a club because it's in your State.Remember that some people living in Madrid support Barcelona and likewise,London supports Man U,Manchester supports Chelsea etc.I hope for the day our league would be rated among the top 3 league in the world in terms of cash,infrastructure,management etc.I would like our style of play to change to something like the brazilian style and adding a touch of speed,i hope for the day that a team in Nigeria has players that are very skillfull from the striker to Goalkeeper that are capable of dribbling to wow the crowd and beating Madrid,Barcelona,Chelsea,Juventus etc. like 3-1/2-0.while the likes of Arsenal,Napoli,Sevilla etc. would collect 4/5-0.I suggest that clubs should give youngsters a chance.
So why did you put Chelsea in the same line with Madrid, Barça and juv? They should be with Arsenal, Nap. and so on...

1 Like

Re: Four Clubs Qualify For NPFL After NNL Playoffs by tck2000(m): 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
MrGerald:
So why did you put Chelsea in the same line with Madrid, Barça and juv? They should be with Arsenal, Nap. and so on...
Lol But you know that Arsenal is not in the same level with Chelsea.
Re: Four Clubs Qualify For NPFL After NNL Playoffs by MrGerald(m): 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
tck2000:
Lol But you know that Arsenal is not in the same level with Chelsea.
Yes, they may be little bit above Chelsea but not bad if they're found in the same line.
Re: Four Clubs Qualify For NPFL After NNL Playoffs by LovesonBlezz(m): 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
Lizilicious:
So proud of Akwa Starlets
Are you Akwaibomite?
Re: Four Clubs Qualify For NPFL After NNL Playoffs by aswani(m): 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
ikorodureporta:

akwa starlet dat was a feeder team to the other Akwa utd. How can both teams be @ dsame league?
Now, they've renamed shapshap

This is very true and shows NFF incompetence. Akaka starlets should never be in the same division as Akwa United.

(1) (2) (Reply)

WCQ: Rwanda Beat South Africa, Hands Super Eagles A Fighting Chance / Odion Ighalo To Return To Super Eagles / Keshi Signs Two-Year Extension As Nigeria Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.