Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,416 members, 7,800,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

How Can I Tell My Neighbor To Leave Me Alone? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Tell My Neighbor To Leave Me Alone? (7339 Views)

Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / My Wife Wants To Leave Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Tell My Neighbor To Leave Me Alone? by aAK1(m): 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
My worries for you is that should something happen to those kids in your care, you will have only your self to blame. We hear too many stories daily

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell My Neighbor To Leave Me Alone? by Ybaby: 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
Does your door have a lock? Use it. Stop answering that damm door.
Re: How Can I Tell My Neighbor To Leave Me Alone? by JuanDeDios: 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2019
Paroh:
I live alone near Yaba. My neighbor, a woman, just moved in last year with her two kids, a 3 year old and like 7, 8 months baby. Apparently her husband works in Enugu and can't be with them here in Lagos. So as I love kids I like to have them around and play with them at my spare time. The issue now is the woman feels it's her birthright for me to watch the kids while she go about their business (she has a provision store just in front of their house). Early morning this woman will come and drop her kids with me and vamoose. Even this morning she woke me up from sleep to come and carry baby. Can you just imagine

Every single time I try to tell her I'm busy cleaning or cooking or studying the woman starts to beg me with tears in her eyes that they're swamped and I end up taking them. Times like this I wish I'd a job so I can at least go out in the morning let me see if they'll die but with none please how can I convince them to leave me the hell alone? I'm fed up.
You write so well. It's always good to read excellent prose.
Re: How Can I Tell My Neighbor To Leave Me Alone? by Paroh(f): 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2019
JuanDeDios:

You write so well. It's always good to read excellent prose.

Oh thank you very much.
Re: How Can I Tell My Neighbor To Leave Me Alone? by JuanDeDios: 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2019
Paroh:

Oh thank you very much.
How come you're not working? Student, I guess?
Re: How Can I Tell My Neighbor To Leave Me Alone? by ImaIma1(f): 10:12pm On Aug 14, 2019
madridguy:
Your neighbor is like one of my uncles wife, she cannot carry or play with her own kids.

My little observation, when next she come to your door with her kids, just tell her you're busy and when you're free you will call for them. This is very simple.

Just like mine too. She was living on the same street. She would just send someone to drop the kids at the door and run. When we started taking the kids back and doing same, she got the memo.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell My Neighbor To Leave Me Alone? by Paroh(f): 10:28pm On Aug 14, 2019
JuanDeDios:

How come you're not working? Student, I guess?

Yes student
Re: How Can I Tell My Neighbor To Leave Me Alone? by madridguy(m): 5:59am On Aug 15, 2019
grin grin

ImaIma1:

Just like mine too. She was living on the same street. She would just send someone to drop the kids at the door and run. When we started taking the kids back and doing same, she got the memo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Mother Am A Lesbian / Do You Sing In Shower? / Female Breadwinners Lament 'we Slave To Feed Our ‘househusbands’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.