Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Please I Need Help With Redeeming My Earnings On Bigtoken - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please I Need Help With Redeeming My Earnings On Bigtoken (1222 Views)

A Week Earnings On Picoworker. (pic) / I’m Showing Proofs Of My Earnings:COPY & PASTE My Method Or Roast Me:6PM Tonight / This Is How Nairaland Infos Changed My Earnings. I Can Help You Too. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help With Redeeming My Earnings On Bigtoken by Bradiyung(m): 9:37am On Jul 23, 2019
if you have used big token and have redeem your earnings before. please put me through the steps and how to be careful when redeeming it.

I have already pass the minimum 2100 token to be able to withdraw....... your response is highly appreciated.
Re: Please I Need Help With Redeeming My Earnings On Bigtoken by Goalnaldo(m): 4:48am On Jul 24, 2019
I wasn't able to withdraw my earning. I got about 3000pts. I was told I will be paid 25% of my points ($7.5) then they will deduct $2.5 as transaction fee, leaving me with only $5.so annoying and also with a US verified Paypal. I created a us PayPal but couldn't verity it cause of number. I had to complain to them via email and they said iam from Nigeria and payment is not yet available for people outside US. I have since uninstalled the app.
Re: Please I Need Help With Redeeming My Earnings On Bigtoken by Bradiyung(m): 7:49am On Jul 25, 2019
Goalnaldo:
I wasn't able to withdraw my earning. I got about 3000pts. I was told I will be paid 25% of my points ($7.5) then they will deduct $2.5 as transaction fee, leaving me with only $5.so annoying and also with a US verified Paypal. I created a us PayPal but couldn't verity it cause of number. I had to complain to them via email and they said iam from Nigeria and payment is not yet available for people outside US. I have since uninstalled the app.
that is with a verified US PayPal account I can redeem my earnings........I have a verified US number

(1) (Reply)

A Sure Way To Profit From Baking Business / Samtos Global Company - Genuine Or Fake? / Need To Fund My Payoneer Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.