Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs (28005 Views)

Father Remanded In Prison For Raping His 18-Year-Old Daughter Inside His Shop / First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) / Man Resists Police Arrest In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by spafu(m): 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
Everywhere Nigerians are harassed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Gabson006: 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
I dey pity Ghana.
Lagos alone can give them a run for there life.
Let LASG just make a move against them in the state.
Dia eye go clear

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by maths1000: 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
evry day your last for today na wa for you ooo Mr. logo builder
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Johnsghana(m): 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
Nigeria needs to start treating Ghana the way the US is treating China... Ghana gets gas from Nigeria on credit owing us hundreds of millions of dollars yet they treat our citizens like trash... Nigerian govt needs to grow some balls.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by maths1000: 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
everyday your offer last today.. please try to change it.. not ny that you will make market ..God will give you markets
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by seangy4konji: 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
This is just out of envy..from ages had mn been travelling to set up shops and investment in cou tries they were not born into and as lon they respect the law of land. There should b respect and recripocal courtesy as visitors. If your country was Ebola infested nobody would cone there.

Let's learn to love each other and the rats and the In Fidel's doing wrong should face law..

Respect Nigerian cos we pay the same courtesy to you in Nigeria..we don't maltreat ghanians in Nigeria

We are far better than you in Ghana,Côte d ivoire and the west African union states...a man in Nigeria can buy Ghana..

Let's learn to love each other.

Be guided.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by jrusky(m): 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
Harlem2:
When you get to another man's land obey their rules and tradition
cool cool cool

It's not about obeying the Ghanaian authority it's all about hatred and a deliberate revenge on Nigerians in relation to Ghana must go saga during Buhari as millitary head of state but the mistake Ghanians are making is during mid 60s they did same thing to Nigerians in their country (go check history) and the table turned around during Ghana must go era in Nigeria and I can boldly tells you the table will be reverse soon one good day and that will be more brutal on Ghanian pls keep my prophesy in your archive you shall remember this day 23/07/2019.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Kapeter(m): 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
RockHard:
Ghana is becoming very anti-Nigeria. Nigerians in that country should be very careful. Forget the whole ECOWAS talk. Na wash. Dem no send.
if you are living here legally nothing go do you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Tumbulum: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
Harlem2:
cool cool cool
you didn't read. Its illegal closure of shop and he single handed faught them.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Dee60: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
You do business inNigeria, Nigerian government at federal, state and local government harass you in addition to harrassments by thugs, you run to Ghana and the harrasments continue.

I had a business in Oyo state and had to close it for one reason, unreasonable requests and levies. Now, I am one leg into closing down something in Lagos for the same reason.

Our people dont think at all. That is why Fulanis are taking advantage. Can LIRS, FIRS or LG, LASTMA, LASTRIT, LASTRAA, FRSC, etc come near a Fulani herdsman? Yet, he is moving around with inventory of over 50 million or even 100 million!

Do you blame Ghana?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Enemyofpeace: 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
Britzdon:
I can tell you boldly . This is one of the most disastrous times for Nigerians living in the country and other African countries .
TBH this is very sad .
no thanks to our so called leaders

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
Africans! This same Ghanaians are among those calling Trump racist , talk pot calling kettle black.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Harlem2(m): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
uduak2016:

Just a typical Afonja. Worst than Ghanaians.

What is afonja
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by psucc(m): 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
But can't Buhari make a change for the better at least for once?

His first touch on power was suffering for Nigerians, and "gonna must go" and today suffering for Nigerians and gonna he reverse "Nigerians must go"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
Harlem2:

What is afonja

If you reply me again, I will slap that your Afonja face. Get out from here. Natural wicked things!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by civilserva: 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
Can Nigerians shun Ghanians high institutions?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by mmsen: 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
You want Nigerians to close their shops?

What of the Indians, the Lebanese and the Chinese? Do you harass those ones?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Just30: 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
Johnsghana:
Nigeria needs to start treating like the way the US is treating China... Ghana gets gas from Nigeria on credit owing us hundreds of millions of dollars yet they treat our citizens like trash... Nigerian govt needs to grow some balls.
Ghana does not get gas on credit

the nature of the contract is such that, you deliver ther gas and you get paid.

Cutting Ghana off will only cause nigeria much more pain because Ghana is Nigeria's largest consumer of Gas
Cameroon and Equatorial Guinea will fill your spot
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by mmsen: 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
jrusky:

It's not about obeying the Ghanaian authority it's all about hatred and a deliberate revenge on Nigerians in relation to Ghana must go saga during Buhari as millitary head of state but the mistake Ghanians are making is during mid 60s they did same thing to Nigerians in their country (go check history) and the table turned around during Ghana must go era in Nigeria and I can boldly tells you the table will be reverse soon one good day and that will be more brutal on Ghanian pls keep my prophesy in your archive you shall remember this day 23/07/2019.

The people doing this nonsense are usually too young to know anything about 'Ghana Must Go'.

This is plain, old-fashioned ignorance combined with jealousy.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Just30: 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
Gabson006:
I dey pity Ghana.
Lagos alone can give them a run for there life.
Let LASG just make a move against them in the state.
Dia eye go clear
broke Lagos that cant raise 2 billion dollars in revenue grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
They probably see Nigerians the way we see herdsmen. End of story

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Graduateacher(f): 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
Obey their laws, that's all.
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Just30: 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
TheAngry1:
I sincerely think Nigerians should just leave Ghana and come back home.
The embarrassment is getting too much.
Some say it is payback time for 'Ghana Must Go', but they forget it was Ghana that first evicted Nigerians in the 60s.
Let's have some self-respect and leave their country.
What goes around comes around. Very soon, in the not too distant future, we will remind Ghanaians about today.
Unless the earth suddenly stops revolving.

I don talk my yown
Ghanaians are talking about law enforcement and you are talking about Ghana must go that no one remembers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by jrusky(m): 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
mmsen:

The people doing this nonsense are usually too young to know anything about 'Ghana Must Go'.

This is plain, old-fashioned ignorance combined with jealousy.

Yes bro you are 100% right

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Gabson006: 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
Just30:
broke Lagos that cant raise 2 billion dollars in revenue grin grin grin

Seems you don't understand.
If Lagos state make such policy.
It will affect Ghanaian even more
That's just it

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by TheAngry1: 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
Just30:
Ghanaians are talking about law enforcement and you are talking about Ghana must go that no one remembers

Make una continue na...no problem.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
why cant the Ghanaians show respect to our developers?
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Assurance44: 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
DNB JB
Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Ugosample(m): 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
mmsen:
You want Nigerians to close their shops?

What of the Indians, the Lebanese and the Chinese? Do you harass those ones?

That is my annoyance with these nigger Ghanaians

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by goaldynboy: 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
Harlem2:
cool cool cool

This is the most stupid comment I have read in the last 20years!!

With your koro-koro eye, you can see that the Nigerian has a shop and doing a legal business; and all you can type with your leprous finger is this TRASH?!!
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Shop Owner In Ghana Resists Illegal Closure Of His Shop By Thugs by Ugosample(m): 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
Just30:

I hope the "law enforcement" also extends to those thieving Lebanese /Chinese /Indian "businessman" as well

I see what they do
I know what the do

in fact I have even ran one racket with my good friend before

yet the Ghanaians look the other way undecided

You really think those guys meet the dumb "capital requirements" that your govt ignorantly put?

Anyways I'm not surprised this is happening
It's the black man cursw that affect us......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Attacked Over Facebook Post In Ebonyi (Photos) / Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) / Nigerian Boy Jailed For Carrying Out Acid Attack Robberies In London. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.