Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd (34957 Views)

Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season / Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo / Why Arsenal Will Not Sack Arsene Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by obembet(f): 10:54am On Jul 23, 2019
Arsenal would simply sign a better player if Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang completes a transfer to Manchester United this month.

That's the opinion of Jens Lehmann, who doesn't believe the Gunners should fear losing the Golden Boot winner in this summer's transfer window.

Aubameyang was linked with a shock move to Old Trafford earlier in the window, but speculation has since cooled.

Lehmann told DAZN: "If you finish fifth [in the league] you can sell players.

"If he [Aubameyang] was to go to United, a new player would come in who could do better. Arsenal's goal shouldn't be to finish fifth or sixth."

Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-sign-better-player-pierre-18668057.amp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by bluebay(m): 11:02am On Jul 23, 2019
Foolish talk...

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by Auwaljabo: 11:38am On Jul 23, 2019
Arsenal will never change

8 Likes

Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
Nonsense news, No 1. Man Utd doesn't need a striker.
No 2. Arsenal doesn't need to sell. Arsenal has the best 2 strikers in the whole World. Why would they sell either of them now when we can still sell them next year for better price. Their value can only Increase. Just need a winger and 2 defenders and Arsenal will be competing for the league. Of course with the right selection of players by the coach

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by henrydadon(m): 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
He is good at arsenal
Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
We don’t need him

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by antifat(m): 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
Manchester United don't want Aubameyang

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by Lamasta(m): 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
Arsenal the next season club they have bewitched Man Utd with there slow motion tactics grin

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by omooba969(m): 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
Lol
Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by generalpeter: 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
Idiaat.. typical
Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by MrTrend(m): 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
Really? grin
Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by Jackonsy(m): 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
He is better of than arsenal whole team
Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by Carlyboi(m): 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
obembet:
Arsenal would simply sign a better player if Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang completes a transfer to Manchester United this month.

That's the opinion of Jens Lehmann, who doesn't believe the Gunners should fear losing the Golden Boot winner in this summer's transfer window.

Aubameyang was linked with a shock move to Old Trafford earlier in the window, but speculation has since cooled.

Lehmann told DAZN: "If you finish fifth [in the league] you can sell players.

"If he [Aubameyang] was to go to United, a new player would come in who could do better. Arsenal's goal shouldn't be to finish fifth or sixth."

Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-sign-better-player-pierre-18668057.amp

oh I get it this Man Utd fab huh?you want him also?
Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by BB9ja007: 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
Imagin watin person Dey talk. Dis man is working for United

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by Enemyofpeace: 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
Aubameyang the best defender in the history of Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by aziaka111(m): 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
dis Arsenal of a club get future at all?
Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by jy2kbeyond(m): 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
I really don't understand how Manchester United is treating Lukaku. That guy was isolated upfront, still coming back to defend and still got double figure goals during the Mourinho era. He has around 8 goals when Solkjaer joined. He is not as bad as he is painted. Tall, big. strong, good with the head and average with the legs.

I hope Manchester are not relying on one PINKWOOD to supply the goals..Is this not a case of selling your car to purchase a tyre?

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

11 Likes

Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by kaziblake(f): 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
I cant wait for the new season mehn arsenal fans are gaining too much weight.

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by FuckThaMod: 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
Who has Arsenal bought since the transfer window opened? undecided

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by Kentuforchrist(m): 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
Just imagine this my stupid club grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by JubrinElSudan: 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
cry

Hope Lehmann is aware that somewhere in West Africa, someone bet that Aubameyang will remain in Arsenal with an odd of 1.09? grin cry

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by eben1marketer: 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by lordkrato(m): 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
Woah... Will they have a better goal to game return for him?

Arsenal always moving backwards.

Anyway, to move forward on your investment and life, it's time to take charge of your crypto investments:

Register for a live event plus a one month training session

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ultimate-cryptotrading-masterclass-tickets-64623517681

1 Share

Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by lordkrato(m): 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
I doubt it..really
Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by Georgry(m): 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
Chelsea are on a transfer ban but we've outspent Assner.... Arsenal fans are gaining weight already, let the premier league begin!!!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by Adakintroy2: 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2019
I dont know if arsenal has lost it. Am a big fan but I just don't get it with this board. How they have settle for average. Doesnt even border them we are chasing totheham. Were is there spirit of competition.

City won the league and they are still trying to fortify the squad. Totheham reached the champions league finals and they have made a 65m signing from Lyon. We fisnished sixth and will be playing uefa cup for the third consecutive season in a row. Yet we stuck with 45million budget. We let Ramsey go. Who have we replaced him with so far?

I understand the need to cut down the squad. Yes so many players on payroles who are under performing or inactive as a whole.

Ozil, jekinson, mustafi, elnelny, mikitaryn..e.t.c. but still we can overlook that.we have a top notched strike force in aubameyang and lacazeeth. If we cannot find a good midfielders both wing and central to compliment them now that they are on fire, we may pass the opportunity just like we did when Ozil was on fire but was stuck with giroud in front of him.

Emery I feel has the zeal to do well..our home form has increase considerably well against the top teams. We only lost to eventual winners city at home last season. Beating united. 3-1 l, totheham 4-2. Chelsea.2-0, and drawing with Liverpool 1-1. We were also the 3rd highest scoring team in the league if I remember. A testament to the potency of our strike force.

With the right players, in the right position I think he will do well. The board really need to back him up.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by myettiallah: 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ole's at the wheel..
Tell me how good does it feel..
We've got Sanchez, Paul Pogba and Fred...
Marcus Rashford, he's manc born and bred...
Duh..duh..du..duh..duhh..duh..duh..duh..duh..duh..
D greatest of English football...we've won it all..

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by earnestta: 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
This one just dey yan non sense for mouth
Re: Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd by CloudResident(m): 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
Arse-Nal ,a club for the money worshippers...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Newly Married Musa Scores Twice As Nigeria Tackles Togo / Referee Beaten Blue Black Today In Abuja / Photo:: Woman Who Defrauded Osaze Odemwingie, Others Of £130,000 Gets Jailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.