Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,767 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Question For Jehovah's Witness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question For Jehovah's Witness (182 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / A Question For Jehovah Witnesses. / Question For Jehovah Witness, Why The Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question For Jehovah's Witness by success541(m): 11:28am On Jul 23, 2019
I need a Jehovah witness to explain to me what and who is Revelation 1:8:18 talking to.
Re: Question For Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 23, 2019
success541:
I need a Jehovah witness to explain to me what and who is Revelation 1:8:18 talking to.

Why not welcome them into your home?

Jesus said by their fruit you will recognise them! Matthew 7:20

If you're truthfully interested in hearing their views on the matter, and they're always moving from house to house where people can see them.
Haba! This your social media inquisition brings suspicion if you ignore all those in your neighbourhood only to come here and start throwing questions at those you can't even see their faces! embarassed embarassed embarassed

My friend, if you want to criticize just plainly come out openly but if truthfully you're interested in knowing from them, you're free to walk up to their Kingdom Hall or invite them in for your questions. By so doing, you won't only get words but SEE how it is applied practically!
Thank you! smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Israel Oladele: God Is Bigger Than What You Going Through / Kingdom Of Heaven / The First Christian Martyr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.