Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Danger Of Using Faceapp, If You Have Used This App, You Must Be Aware Of This! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Danger Of Using Faceapp, If You Have Used This App, You Must Be Aware Of This! (1535 Views)

NIMC Mobile App: You Can Verify Your NIN On The NIMC Mobile ID-App / How Trust Worthy Is FaceApp? / If You Installed Faceapp, You Should Be Aware Of Its Privacy Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Danger Of Using Faceapp, If You Have Used This App, You Must Be Aware Of This! by iconix(m): 11:35am On Jul 23, 2019
FaceApp is basically an app for editing photos but what raises people attention is the old age filter, which is now trending everywhere.
However, you might be exposing yourself at risk, read the article below to see its cons.

https://gadgetgists.com/dangers-of-using-faceapp-apkpure/

Share it afterwards

Cc:
dragnet
puskin
honsule
Lalasticlala
Re: Danger Of Using Faceapp, If You Have Used This App, You Must Be Aware Of This! by Kseafresh: 11:43am On Jul 23, 2019
story story!!!
Re: Danger Of Using Faceapp, If You Have Used This App, You Must Be Aware Of This! by iconix(m): 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
Kseafresh:
story story!!!
stubborn fly dey follow dead body for grave
Re: Danger Of Using Faceapp, If You Have Used This App, You Must Be Aware Of This! by kingxsamz(m): 12:05am On Jul 24, 2019
Leave me let me expose myself.
E no concern u.
Re: Danger Of Using Faceapp, If You Have Used This App, You Must Be Aware Of This! by falcon01: 7:33am On Jul 24, 2019
is it your exposing ? cheesy. una get other apps for phone but dont complain, don't you that Facebook Steals your data?
Re: Danger Of Using Faceapp, If You Have Used This App, You Must Be Aware Of This! by raphy(m): 9:42am On Jul 24, 2019
Bull shit

Next news abeg
Re: Danger Of Using Faceapp, If You Have Used This App, You Must Be Aware Of This! by iconix(m): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
kingxsamz:
Leave me let me expose myself. E no concern u.
untill you see your image for unknown advert..
Re: Danger Of Using Faceapp, If You Have Used This App, You Must Be Aware Of This! by Godyke(m): 1:05am On Jul 25, 2019
The same thing was said about facebook when they started. Now that it has come to stay, nobody is talking about it anymore. Now it is faceapp's turn. I believe somebody is paying heavily to sponsor this smear campaign

(1) (Reply)

Best Whatsapp TV Ever Trust Me / Who Wanna Sell S7 Edge For 30k????? / Huawei P40 Lite 5G Specs And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.