|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,743,718 members, 6,509,007 topics. Date: Monday, 27 September 2021 at 03:20 AM
|How To Run Facebook/Instagram Ads That Will Convert To Sales by Brooke60(f): 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2019|
You need to stop spending so much on Facebook ads without making sales
If you are selling Baby products and all your ads/ posts are being seen mostly by single ladies, there is a serious problem. You are showing your ads to the wrong audience. I am here to give you some tips on how to run Facebook/Instagram Ads that will convert to sale without spending much.
1. Set Your Customer Avatar: Who are you selling to? What are you selling? Where are your customers? You should have a defined audience. E.G If you are selling women stuffs you should define them by "23-55, Lagos, Women only, working Class, Fashion as Interests" e.t.c. This will make your ad to get to your target audience who are really interested in what you are selling. Avoid Broad targeting.
2. Edit Placement: In running ads on Facebook, make sure you edit all the Placements to Facebook Feeds/ stories and IG feeds/Stories alone. This will make your ad budget effective.
3. Make Sure of Custom Audience (For website owners): If you are a website owner, make sure your Facebook pixel is installed and effective. Through Facebook Pixel and events, you can target people who visited your page without taking action, people who visited your page in the last 30, 60, or 100 days e.t.c. This will allow you to keep pushing your products in the face of your warm/cold audience who will eventually take action by contacting you.
4. Your Content: Your content should be tailored to the age group you are targeting. If you are targeting Slay Girls with 'Big Big Grammars' like Peter or Wole Soyinka, It won't work. They should be able to relate to the story you are telling. Just Like AIRTEL ads series (My favourite), they are connecting the old ways of doing things to the new ways. We all can relate to it and that is why we like it. Just like Indomie too, they target the Kids with 'Kids song -like'. The kids at the end disturb their parents for Noodles.
Bottom Line is that you must target your audience with the right content to connect with them. Bring out people's emotion with your message or Offers.
5. Promote Your IG Ad through Facebook: Some people make use of 'promote' button on IG. Phewww! Total waste of money. Using thr Promote button on IG cant's give you a detailed targeting. Make use of AD MANAGER. You can target people through 'Interests, Behaviours, Demographics e.t.c.
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: How To Run Facebook/Instagram Ads That Will Convert To Sales by BiafranBushBoy: 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2019|
|Re: How To Run Facebook/Instagram Ads That Will Convert To Sales by alexvic12: 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2019|
Mods please move this to front page biko. Nigerians are spending a lot on FB ads and need this info.
|Re: How To Run Facebook/Instagram Ads That Will Convert To Sales by Brooke60(f): 4:24am On Jul 24, 2019|
|Re: How To Run Facebook/Instagram Ads That Will Convert To Sales by Lagosfinder(m): 8:19am On Jul 24, 2019|
|Re: How To Run Facebook/Instagram Ads That Will Convert To Sales by PatrikStacy: 1:38am On Mar 14, 2020|
Hmm, these are pretty wise tips and they really work. The fact is that it makes no sense to just pay money for advertising every month. Firstly, advertising should be bewitching in order to attract the attention of any person and when he develops interest, he will begin to view products on your website or profile. Secondly, it is very important that advertising be targeted and targeted to a specific group of users. When I decided to activate Facebook ads, my friend advised me to try the program for optimizing Facebook ads and targeting the audience-facebook pixel app. In addition, it is a very convenient service for analytics and tracking events. So I advise all beginners to try!
|Re: How To Run Facebook/Instagram Ads That Will Convert To Sales by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2020|
|Re: How To Run Facebook/Instagram Ads That Will Convert To Sales by bukkylove(f): 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2020|
I am interested in your service. Chat me up on WhatsApp zero eight one thirty seventy one forty three seventy two.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47