Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,892 members, 7,798,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair (53581 Views)

Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs / Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair by shogsman(m): 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
Divay22:
Love
I believe he's going to walk again.

It's obvious he's going to walk soon.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair by megareal: 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
A lot of Nigerian men would have put on some disappearing act. shocked shocked
God bless you lady for truly, genuinely, showing true love. May your union be blessed.

3 Likes

Re: Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair by OneKinGuy(m): 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
We have seen this in front page earlier this year!
Anyways, Happy married life to the couples!
Re: Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair by advocate666: 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
mumu people.
Re: Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
This is really emotional.

Love is simply a beautiful thing. It can't be bought, forced or begged. It simply has to come genuinely from within.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
megareal:
A lot of Nigerian men would have put on some disappearing act. shocked shocked
God bless you lady for truly, genuine, showing true love. May your union be blessed.
Good you know most men don't love genuinely.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair by ekestic1976(f): 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
Sirchef:
Correct woman

Like Tonto Dike grin grin grin grin
Re: Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair by Alejobs: 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
Nobody can make you angry without your permission
Re: Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair by obowunmi(m): 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
Na only woman dey do this kain thing, a man will NEVER hesistate to leave you. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair by ufotty2001: 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
spinal cord injury its one that we dont pray for anyone to experience in this life

1 Like

Re: Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair by megareal: 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Good you know most men don't love genuinely.

No be today o? That knowledge dey my DNA. grin
Re: Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair by Amanda4life: 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
My love is your and your love is my love
By witney
Re: Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
may God bless the lady and her upcoming kids
Re: Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
shogsman:

It's obvious he's going to walk soon.

he will surely walk again... nothing pass God
Re: Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair by ejemamaka: 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
Re: Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair by eyizlive(m): 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
Wonderful

[OKIRIKA (AKUBE) PRACTICAL TUTORIAL STARTING 5/8/19!!!* ����������
NOTE: It’s strictly for only those who wants to start up Okrika/Akube business �����, Those with the passion, Those still thinking of it ������, Those who have questions to ask �‍♂�, Those who wants to learn the 411 of the business or principles guiding the business ✍��‍♀�, Those seeking reliable supply �� etc.
*JUST ANYTHING OKIRIKA/AKUBE –* Clothing ����, Underwears �, Bedsheet, Towels, Curtains, Electronics, Children Toys, Kitchen Wares, Foot Wares �������, House Hold Items, Bags ���� *JUST ANYTHING OKIRIKA/AKUBE*
*IT’S GONNA BE A ONE ON ONE START UP GUIDE!!!*
*#RIYADHGODDESSOKIRIKA/AKUBELOUNGE STARTING 5/8/19!!!**

Call/WhatsApp for more info...

*Shilekunola
: *Registration for the Riyadhgoddess Okirika/Akube Online Mentorship Class has began.*

It is an *ONLINE MENTORSHIP CLASS* that will commence on the *5th of August 2019* .

*It is going to be an online extensive class from basic to proficiency, for minimum of 1 month to 1 year mentoring till the Mentee masters or has developed the skills to be successful in the Okirika/Akube Business.*

Over 10 courses and all Mentee is to choose their course of passion or areas they want to major on. After registration, questionnaire will be given to all Mentee to answer. This will guide us in knowing if you are on the right course or not among many more...

So if you have been dreaming, wanting to, hoping to go into the business, or you simply have the passion, you are a student, a Corper still serving or finished serving seeking a business to pay your bills, then this is for you. Also, Are you unemployed and thinking of what to do? Do you have the capital but have no idea on what to do? Are you a stay at home Mom? Or are you employed but still in need of an extra source of income? Or you know or have people around you that always come to you to ask for financial assistance all the time, stop giving them fish instead teach them how to fish. Are you a lady/woman always at the mercy of men, husband, friends or relations to help you financially, enough of all that! Learn to be financially independent and be a financial support in the home or to others... Learn how to be an employer of Labour...

*If you fall into any of the listed categories, then this Mentorship Class is for you! It's going to be interactive, fun and practical.*

*Tell your friends, neighbors, colleagues at work, relations etc, you just might be helping someone out there...*

*Mentorship Registration Fee;*

*1 Month Mentorship - N2,000*

*3 Month Mentorship - N5,400*

*6 Month Mentorship - N10,800*

*9 Month Mentorship - N16,200*

*1 Year Mentorship - N21,600*

*For more information, call/ WhatsApp 09050697535.*

*God's Grace,*
*Shilekunola* .
Re: Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair by henryhemon(m): 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
Adeitanajoke:
Josh and Sozo had to travel back to Abuja for an exam to catch up with some programmes. The couple got into an 8-seater vehicle. A pastor steps into the vehicle to pray for travellers, an act Josh had not been comfortable with prior to the day. However, on this day, Josh gave the pastor something.

An hour into the Abuja trip along Kagarko road, a village in Kaduna state, Josh, Sozo and his cousin Eka who were seated at the back of the vehicle were involved in an accident.

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/couple-had-accident-after-their-proposal-she-stayed-to-marry-him-in-a-wheelchair.html

Copy n paste bastards. This happened many years ago n was tweeted early this year n this one posting now.

1 Like

Re: Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair by dayveed1(m): 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
I hope she didn't marry him out of pity..
Congratulations to them..
Re: Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair by Legendguru: 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
ih
Re: Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair by mechanics(m): 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
True love.
Re: Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair by IprintMONEY: 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
money is involved. leave all these hoes. that is how i lied to a hoe that i have a very deadly illness and she was still ready to marry me. 2 months later i calleed her and told her that i did a very bad deal and all my savings is gone and she never picked my calls for 2 days.
Re: Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair by Magnoliaa(f): 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
This is beautiful! kiss
Re: Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair by VULCAN(m): 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
What a silly prologue OP.

Are you implying that giving the pastor money caused the accident?

1 Like

Re: Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
whaaa?! the woman is a witch, if he didn't propose to him he wouldn't have had an accident.
Now, she got him were she wanted him, helpless and on a wheelchair.
Re: Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair by imitateMe(m): 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
Divay22:
Love
I believe he's going to walk again.
Yeah..just the way my d**k will work again smiley
Re: Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair by jahbiz: 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
And not hausa
Re: Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair by omakay(m): 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
Adeitanajoke:
Josh and Sozo had to travel back to Abuja for an exam to catch up with some programmes. The couple got into an 8-seater vehicle. A pastor steps into the vehicle to pray for travellers, an act Josh had not been comfortable with prior to the day. However, on this day, Josh gave the pastor something.

An hour into the Abuja trip along Kagarko road, a village in Kaduna state, Josh, Sozo and his cousin Eka who were seated at the back of the vehicle were involved in an accident.

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/couple-had-accident-after-their-proposal-she-stayed-to-marry-him-in-a-wheelchair.html

This is the part where the story got uninteresting.

So the money you gave to the commercial preacher was what saved you....

Congratulations.....

Next time, kindly write a generous cheque....
Re: Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair by Icon79(m): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
Beautiful! There's still true love in this world.

Happy Married Life to both of them. May the Lord bless their marriage.

O pari
Re: Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair by Divay22(f): 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
imitateMe:

Yeah..just the way my d**k will work again smiley
Are you impotent?
Re: Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair by flowx(m): 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
post=80559333:
Awwwwwwww.
Love is a beautiful thingy.

If you say that something has happened or been done for better or worse, you mean that you are not sure whether the consequences will be good or bad, but they will have to be accepted because the action cannot be changed.
I support you on this....

Your brain is working perfectly now as the sun is about to set...

Evening brain!
Re: Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair by Jamorezzi: 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
Chai , this one is so touching . God is able
Re: Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair by AreaFada2: 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
That people consider this a big deal shows how little trust love to endure.

Should the the woman have left him after engagement because of the accident? It appears lots of men and women would flee if in the woman's position here.

HML.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) / “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady / White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.