Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” (32059 Views)

Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet / Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' / BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” by kenedy175(m): 11:48am On Jul 24, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 24, 2019
Hahahahahahaha... My happiness is that nobody send BBN this year. Buhari has reset everybody brain.... People now get sense. So, I will bring out my hard earned money and be paying Morons to do exactly what? Fvck? And also give money to BBN to pay Ebuka. For what? So he will be wearing better Agbada? Am not good enough to wear it?

Thunder faya una papa dia.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” by holluphemydavid(m): 11:50am On Jul 24, 2019
Same way Ike was jealous of Tuoyo dancing with Mercy in d party on Saturday

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” by majamajic(m): 11:52am On Jul 24, 2019
Pattypatt:
This year's bbnaija is the worst; very boring, fake and not amusing, they have nothing to offer. Its unlike me to stay without watching bbnaija but I'm doing it and I ain't missing much. I strongly think that bbnaija should end with this set.

me too , I have only watched about 10 mins of this year's BBN
Re: BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” by TSRC: 11:53am On Jul 24, 2019
kenzysmith:
A jamiacan contesting in nigerian reailty show is the hieght of foolishness
Who is the Jamaican?
Re: BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” by Beverlyjean(f): 11:55am On Jul 24, 2019
Two ashawos fighting for green card

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” by kenzysmith: 11:55am On Jul 24, 2019
TSRC:
Who is the Jamaican?
mike
Re: BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” by kenzysmith: 11:56am On Jul 24, 2019
Beverlyjean:
Two ashawos fighting for green card
i swear down

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” by Alexrayz(m): 11:56am On Jul 24, 2019
kenzysmith:
Ashawo is dey jelaous? A jamiacan contesting in nigerian reailty show is the hieght of foolishness

If it to call them to play for u in national team or Olympic u won't shout outsider jealous will not kill u na them tell u not to travel out

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:58am On Jul 24, 2019
Pattypatt:
This year's bbnaija is the worst; very boring, fake and not amusing, they have nothing to offer. Its unlike me to stay without watching bbnaija but I'm doing it and I ain't missing much. I strongly think that bbnaija should end with this set.
It's has always been like that

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” by Vulcanheph(m): 11:58am On Jul 24, 2019
tydi:
angry

When is EPL starting pls.. I can't wait for Arsenal to buy c. Ronaldo the GOAT!
LOL........Dream on wink
Re: BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” by abels(m): 11:58am On Jul 24, 2019
na lie abeg
Pattypatt:
Re: BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” by TSRC: 11:59am On Jul 24, 2019
kenzysmith:
mike
Wow.
So the guy is not even Nigerian?
More reasons not to vote him.

He is going to travel abroad with our money and he is not even Nigerian.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” by Adakintroy2: 11:59am On Jul 24, 2019
Mercy is my kind of girl sha. Sexy, soft spoken, easy to relate with and submissive. not afraid to be naive. Not weight down with burden of being on her guard 24/7.

There is this sweet calmness to her person. I like her. She is lucky woman for daring to be herself

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2019
Roon9:
The kind loss wey bbn go incur dis year ehn... I doubt if them go try am next time grin

Money Miss Road (MMR) grin
Re: BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” by Goodness001: 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
they brought too many foreigners including a jamaican undecided
Who be Jamaican there abeg? �
Re: BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
Goodness001:

mike edwards aka aireeys
Re: BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” by ZoeyJ(f): 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
Pattypatt:
I swear. so boring
Re: BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” by sirusX(m): 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
You never start undecided

Let him get out of the house first....your best song go be

Just one taste and am wanting o Shodi
Wetin you give me is not enough oo
You know say me I no wan fall in love Shodi yeh
But wetin you give me is not enough o

Oh baby am getting jealous
Don’t wanna see you with anybody o
Am getting jealous already o
Am getting jealous Don’t wanna see you with anybody o
Am getting jealous already o
(Already o)

Am getting addicted Odo o
Am getting addicted oh baby

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” by KINGOFJAPAN: 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
Pattypatt:
if only your opinion mattered cry
Re: BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” by Whatsittoyah: 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
angry Icame here to say MTCHEEEEEEEEEEW

If you quote me your battery will die and your phone will spoil
Re: BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” by Lovelife433(m): 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
i heard that Tacha get mouth and body odour is it true?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” by nextnear(m): 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
nuban07:
Its like this one came for Ike not the prize
ike is the prize
Re: BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” by NextBuhari: 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
TSRC:
Unfortunately, ike is not sharp enough.

I won't be surprised if he fails to bang this thot before he is evicted.
The babe wan use am enter America since Mike is married. She confessed Mike was her interest and hated the fact he's married.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” by nextnear(m): 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
SODbaba2:
Mind games. jealous peps don't tell it out
she's telling it out to her friend.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” by vickydevoka(m): 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
I can't imagine bbnaija 19' without mercy n Ike. I hardly watch it buh trust dere two are so fun to listen to, Ike has a very accent n intelligent mercy is naive n no send. Ike corrects her gently by keying to her words.
Lyk today corrected her by saying some1 from Philippines is Filipino
Re: BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” by PECON1(m): 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
TSRC:

Who is the Jamaican?
A Jamaican was chosen ignoring the millions of youth in this nation.seyi laughs like mumu,the show is super boring.i wish the league have started already.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” by openmine(m): 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
hmmmm.....

let's assume 30 million people in naija watch and vote for their different favourite housemates every day...

Each text for voting is #30

multiply #30 by at least 20 million voters on bbnaija everyday....that's #600 million every day!

Now multiply #600 million by 7 days....that's #4.2billion every week!

*Be reminded that these are numerical assumptions which can be higher considering that most viewers of this show text more than 20 times!

But the interesting part is that....if you multiply #600million each day by the number of days the show will last which is 99 days,the outcome will be 59.4 billion naira!

Yeah you read that right.....#59.4 billion!!!
grin grin grin
These organisers bad pass mmm! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” by Roon9(m): 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
Noel1:

Money Miss Road (MMR) grin

Most fans from previous seasons just they vex with d contestants this year
Re: BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
Goodness001:

His mom is Yoruba from Isale Eko! He is an Olympian who intends representing Nigeria in Japan next year.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C "I Am A Virgin, I Have Never Had Sex With A Guy Before" / #BBNaija Tacha Hits Joe In New Fight After Being Provoked By Him / 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.