Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” (32060 Views)

Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet / Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' / BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” by excessemma: 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
they brought too many foreigners including a jamaican undecided
This year's edition is big brother diaspora

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” by Mummymahdi(f): 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
dkdmy:
Ladies and jealousy

Abeg How can i get this pic? (anti jealous tabs)
Re: BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” by coolcentbigman(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
Wot if she's evicted by Sunday na her type go tell the guy to Quit and follow her, if he truly loves her and the mu-mu go follow her...Stay focus o Ike beware of these women!!

Anyways i don't even know much abt the show just follow them here on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” by StyleAfos(m): 9:26am On Jul 25, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” by webmaster99(m): 1:03am On Aug 17, 2020
you are blessed this day!
i said you are blessed this day!
this op you are blessed
your family is blessed
you will grow and multiply just as the tree planted in the sea shores,
you are blessed!

everyone reading this is blessed
GOD will multiply all of you in a thousand folds
go in and bring conquest
you guys are blessed by the power of the almighty that is in me.
amen!

my super eye solution cures all eyes problems,
so your eyes can be bright once again
the eye shall be your guide!
it works like miracle
trust me on this

i love you jesus!

do visit my thread to read more
https://www.nairaland.com/6057015/how-natural-eye-solution-made

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C "I Am A Virgin, I Have Never Had Sex With A Guy Before" / #BBNaija Tacha Hits Joe In New Fight After Being Provoked By Him / 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.