Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) (72266 Views)

“My Picture Wrongly Published As Precious Owolabi” — Corper Chijioke Oraeki / NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook / "My NYSC Camp Experience" – Owolabi Ajasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by GISTBL0G: 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
The Management of National Youth Service Corps is deeply saddened with the sudden and unfortunate death of Owolabi Precious Ayo, FC/18C/5226, whose untimely death occurred while on official assignment during Shiite protesters/police clash in Abuja.

Until his death, Precious, a graduate of Performing Arts from the University of Ilorin was a serving Corps Member with Channels Television who was loaded with good prospects in journalism profession.

We join the entire family of Owolabi in this moment of grief and pray that the Almighty God console them and repose the soul of the departed.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/corp-members-pictured-carrying-corpse-of-late-owolabi-precious-ayo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by GISTBL0G: 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Natoski5(m): 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
Rip...just imagine after 6years in primary school, anoda 6years in secondary school, anoda 4years in university...

When it now time for you to enjoy boom death!!! embarassed embarassed...

Make God no allow us see bad tin

561 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Blitz4real(m): 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
Rip bro
I cannot die for these country,not at all

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by madridguy(m): 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
RIP
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by PrincessB1(f): 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
Oh! noo embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by GISTBL0G: 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Rayd502(m): 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
RIP bro...

1 Like

Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
This right here is soul wrecking..... This is the original I am in severe pain.

Chai.... This life sef.

32 Likes

Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by tobtap: 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by aanuoluwami14(f): 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
cry OMG!!!!!! Who will console his loved ones Ha! It's shall NEVER be well with Buhari, Nigeria judiciary and all those who are troubling Nigerians!!! Awon oloriburuku, all of you will definitely weep on all your children.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Ayoswit(f): 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
Chai! cry
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by PrinceKevin01: 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ik
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Jossyroyal1: 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
undecided

This country is not worth dying for....
So sad but Nigeria is not even worth having headache for...

So sad a young man will die at his prime because of Buhari's stupidity

May this fate befall everyone individual who have consciously sold us into the hand of this blood thirsty monster and monumental failure called Buhari...

Avenge your death Owolabi before you rest in peace...

12 Likes

Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Xammie001(m): 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
Natoski5:
Rip...just imagine after 6years in primary school, anoda 6years in secondary school, anoda 4years in university...

When it now time for you to enjoy boom death!!! embarassed embarassed...

Make God no allow us see bad tin

this got me emotional
RIP Bro

7 Likes

Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by morikee: 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
Chai very painful exit rip to the dead
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by mknigeriagreat: 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
RIP bro. Make we all dey careful at this time oooo. God will console your parents man.
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by wizardus: 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
May his soul rest in peace...

See the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36C0Huzp4CQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Shezkid01(m): 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
But channel tv dey craze oo.. AIT, silver bird no send reporters to the place...
Rip

13 Likes

Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Akinzo2121(m): 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
Rip���
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
Rest on Corper...
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by bafy(f): 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
But I saw a pic of him after he was shot. He was sitting in d car. I'm pretty sure slow pace of treatment made him die. I didn't think he would die. May his soul rest in peace and may God comfort his family.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Davidini(m): 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
May his soul rest in peace...

1 Like

Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by SamOyovwi: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
Painful
Very emotional
Rest in Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Longcucumber(m): 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
Nigeria is a sick shti hole.my candid advice to anybody living in this God forsaken jungle is to be extra ordinary careful with ur life.man pikin day die like fowl no be small.chaiii am really sad tying this tin.

Hmmmmmmmm
Just imagine what his parents and his siblings will be passing through now after all their efforts seeing him through school only for his precious life to be cut short by this useless government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by lapo(m): 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
Quite unfortunate. RIP.

1 Like

Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by NwaJozi: 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
This is sad
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by QuickStandard: 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
Too sad!!!

When you need the army and police the most you won't see them.

Now we are reading how a village in bayelsa has been razed down by the Army for the fact that 2 criminals killed an army personnel.....

In as much as I don't support killing our security officials, I also frown at armed forces killing and maiming innocent civilians.

One would have thought by now there would be state of emergencies in majority of the northern states, FCT inclusive, but no, they would prefer to Python dance with unarmed innocent civilians.

This is bad
This is barbaric
It is saddening

And the Government is insensitive to the gravity of what is happening.

May God help us in this country.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) / Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / Sexual Promiscuity By Married Women At NYSC Camps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.