Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) (72270 Views)

“My Picture Wrongly Published As Precious Owolabi” — Corper Chijioke Oraeki / NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook / "My NYSC Camp Experience" – Owolabi Ajasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by seancombs617: 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
Natoski5:
Rip...just imagine after 6years in primary school, anoda 6years in secondary school, anoda 4years in university...

When it now time for you to enjoy boom death!!! embarassed embarassed...

Make God no allow us see bad tin

Enjoy what bro..unemployment? I Ve graduated since 2011 without decent job.the country has failed the youths all caused by selfish, self centered leaders,future leaders or let's say prospective future leaders are now fraudsters since the old ones are still coming back to lead us..local man is tired,we just ve to keep being hopefull for a better 2morow.
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Edyice: 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
NEXT LEVEL grin grin
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by FATBAYO(m): 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
Some ppl negligence leed to hi DEATH.RIP
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Natoski5(m): 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
seancombs617:

Enjoy what bro..unemployment? I Ve graduated since 2011 without decent job.the country has failed the youths all caused by selfish, self centered leaders,future leaders or let's say prospective future leaders are now fraudsters since the old ones are still coming back to lead us..local man is tired,we just ve to keep being hopefull for a better 2morow.

Yh bro I feel your pain....but he go better
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by benjanny(m): 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
Rest in peace Precious
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by projectNDPRA: 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
The goal of the elites is simple: divide the masses and let them fight each other so that they will never come together to topple those in power and replace them with worthy individuals. Meanwhile, they themselves focus on expanding their own wealth and continue to implement institutional control to further their plans.http://ndpra.home.blog cryToo sad!!!

When you need the army and police the most you won't see them.

Now we are reading how a village in bayelsa has been razed down by the Army for the fact that 2 criminals killed an army personnel.....

In as much as I don't support killing our security officials, I also frown at armed forces killing and maiming innocent civilians.

One would have thought by now there would be state of emergencies in majority of the northern states, FCT inclusive, but no, they would prefer to Python dance with unarmed innocent civilians.

This is bad
This is barbaric
It is saddening

And the Government is insensitive to the gravity of what is happening.

May God help us in this country.[/quote]
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by talk2tosep(m): 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
embarassed.
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

But if not Buhari troubling us, it will never be well with you and your generations.

You, Buhari and all of you blood suckers in Nigeria shall never have peace in all your days, Oloribu omo ofo.
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by pattybf(f): 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
Very sad, I don't even know what to type.

Rest in peace n may God console d family u left behind.
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by HumblekLassique(m): 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
aanuoluwami14:
cry OMG!!!!!! Who will console his loved ones Ha! It's shall NEVER be well with Buhari, Nigeria judiciary and all those who are troubling Nigerians!!! Awon oloriburuku, all of you will definitely weep on all your children.

They'll surely die by Cancer .. all the politicians looting millions.. ..
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
Im sure our ill equiped hospital caused the final death. Our hospitals are never ready for any emergency.
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
RIP to precious.
may her soul rest in peace

you see when people say, stop NYSC they fail to understand the importance of NYSC is to the country, i know the deceased died maybe while carrying out her primary assignment, but what we really need to do is support and appreciate the youth corpers in our communities. dont underpay them support them in the best way you can. not by shouting corper wee!!
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Rayd502(m): 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
Shezkid01:
But channel tv dey craze oo.. AIT, silver bird no send reporters to the place...
Rip

The reason why they've won several awards as the best channel back to back.They are always in the frontline,risking lives to break the news.

It is unfortunate the dude was not provided with protection gears in the line of duty.I hope the family is duly compensated.
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
HumblekLassique:

They'll surely die by Cancer .. all the politicians looting millions.. ..

Amen
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
aanuoluwami14:
cry OMG!!!!!! Who will console his loved ones Ha! It's shall NEVER be well with Buhari, Nigeria judiciary and all those who are troubling Nigerians!!! Awon oloriburuku, all of you will definitely weep on all your children.
Take it Easy dear, allow God to punish the way he wills.
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Anban11: 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
RIP..Dear God,may this never be my case as i start serving my country from 20th August
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by neoG(f): 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
Hmmmmm life. Just wondering what the parents will be passing through now. The pain of losing a loved one is not a good one atall
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
it's a pity.... what a wasted life.
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by philip2014(m): 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
Emergency surgery will have save is life, the same person that didn't obey the court order that lead to this will fly to Germany for medical treatment.
Rip Gallant Soldier u, Another lesson for all those "I want to serve in Lagos and Abuja".
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
After 18 years of hustling to survive ; death came due to people careless mistakes.

God will not allow us see shame in the hands of our enemies in Jesus name,Amen.

Gallant corper of an impeccable charisma in journalism , farewell until we meet again in the ressurrection morning.

God will grant you rest and give your family grace to bear the lost.
����
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by madgoat(m): 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
Blackfire:
This right here is soul wrecking..... This is the original I am in severe pain.

Chai.... This life sef.

How, why? We will all die. Whats the big deal? You are feeling sad now, what if its your turn tmr and we are reading it on NL,
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
Shezkid01:
But channel tv dey craze oo.. AIT, silver bird no send reporters to the place...
Rip

That is the difference, Channel is the best !

1 Like

Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by bmcariyo(m): 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
Rest in peace
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Kposkila: 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
wizardus:
May his soul rest in peace...

See the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36C0Huzp4CQ
Soar reporting

1 Like

Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by rezky(m): 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
May his Soul Rest in Peace (Amen).
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by DOCKY2020(m): 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
May his soul rest peacefully, bro.
But this country is not worth dying for ooo.....
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Amudeneogu: 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
How will his people will be feeling now? oooh this country is in a mess.
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by useurkidney3121: 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
aanuoluwami14:
Amen
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by gladisa7: 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
If u voted for buhari his blood is on you!
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
Shezkid01:
Rip
Did anybody know say those idiots go open Fire?
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
Blitz4real:
Rip bro
I cannot die for these country,not at all
Did he write somewhere that his sole aim was to die for Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) / Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.