Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,974 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night (21975 Views)

I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night / (anonymous) A Final Year Student Impregnanted His Landlords Wife (pix) / My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Deathisfree: 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
I’m single and jobless,My landlady has a shop but mostly she’s always home.
It all started when my landlord travelled,I Have been noticing her for about 2 weeks now. She’s always giving me too much attention she comes up to my apartment with some sexy wears and foods

Last night it was raining, she knocked my door and asked if I was busy. We enter my sitting room,watching the tv and suddenly everything started getting out of hands. To cut the story short. We sha had sex and ever since then. She’s been treating me with love and respect even more than she gives her husband

After the sex. She told me she married her husband base on his money. Shes been giving me too much attention and she doesn’t even care if we are caught or not. Please how do I play my game safe

5 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Deathisfree: 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
whowantfuck:
go and get a job for yourself.

I believe we are both in this country. Do you have a job for me ?

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Horlaidex(m): 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
Death is free, indeed!

18 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by CjayMAX: 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
story for the gods

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
whowantfuck:
grin
whowantfuck:

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by abdeiz(m): 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
Based on the current trajectory of people sleeping with whom they aren't supposed to.

I bet the next defaulter seeking help would be because he slept with his professor's mother...iranu
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by CosmicPhoenix: 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
the best way to play this game safe is by keeping your fvcking dick in your pants or betterstill move to another place.

14 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Deathisfree: 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
the best way to play this game safe is by keeping your fvcking dick in your pants or betterstill move to another place.

I rented the apartment 4month ago and paid about 630k.
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by CosmicPhoenix: 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
if and when you are caught,tell that to the landlord.i'm sure he will forgive you.

Deathisfree:

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by hahn(m): 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deathisfree:

You don't have a job but paid 630k for rent?

180 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Deathisfree: 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
hahn:

You don't have a job but paid 630k for rent?

It’s God work sir grin grin

15 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by hahn(m): 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deathisfree:
It all started when my landlord travelled,I Have been noticing her for about 2 weeks now. She’s always giving me too much attention she comes up to my apartment with some sexy wears and foods

Last night it was raining, she knocked my door and asked if I was busy. We enter my sitting room,watching the tv and suddenly everything started getting out of hands. To cut the story short. We sha had sex and ever since then. She’s been treating me with love and respect even more than she gives her husband

After the sex. She told me she married her husband base on his money. Shes been giving me too much attention and she doesn’t even care if we are caught or not. Please how do I play my game safe

From your estimation is the pvssy worth it? Are her bobbies still standing? Is she endowed? Is she paying you, with money, for your services?

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by hahn(m): 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deathisfree:

It’s God work sir grin grin

You're a pastor?

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Deathisfree: 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
hahn:

You're a pastor?

Graduated since 2017 never see job. But God dey do wonder
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Deathisfree: 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
hahn:

From your estimation is the pvssy worth it? Are her bobbies still standing? Is she endowed? Is she paying you, with money, for your services?

Brother. Things hard na only the woman dey help and na young lady. She’s just 27 and I’m 29

She’s not paying but she’s useful physically,financially and pussycally

14 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Oyeleye101(m): 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deathisfree:

Enjoy it while it lasts na freebies of rent payment

7 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
comot your leg for high tension oi .... most landlord are diabolical

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by dikeigbo2(m): 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
you are on a direct flight to your disastrous end....i only wish you congratulations in advance

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
Some ladies cannot marry a jobless man but can cheat on a man with job with a jobless man, this life sha.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Opeyemix007(m): 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
You dont have a job and you rent an apartment for 630k, guy be yahoo guy... simple
Deathisfree:

30 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Timson01(m): 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
Now you have slept with her she s paying you attention for what she has taken away from you little do u know that you and her her sharing a single spirit that is bonding both of u to gether she gave u sex u think it is free only God knows what has been taken away from you from that singular act

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by sparog(m): 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deathisfree:

Women will always be women

Anytime good sex is involved they lose their home training. Piece of advice for you is to try as much as possible not to do things that will lead to your untimely death.

A word is enough for the wise

grin

11 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by sparog(m): 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
Timson01:
Now you have slept with her she s paying you attention for what she has taken away from you little do u know that you and her her sharing a single spirit that is bonding both of u to gether she gave u sex u think it is free only God knows what has been taken away from you from that singular act

Advice him and stop saying all this stuff that doesn't exist mbok

Which mumu spirit was shared

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by elmagnifico411(m): 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
I sha hope sey we no go read for nairaland front page sey “Landlord murdered young wife and her lover in cold blood” one day. U no get job since 2017 and u dey pay rent of 630k? Even peeps with job some can’t afford this.. well aha then sey Yahoo no be work. Wetin I sabi

10 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
With this foolish act of yours, I assure you my friend that your death is indeed free.

5 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deathisfree:

You now have a job

7 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by akinbode1(m): 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
You're digging your grave and death is knocking at your door.......

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
Omo ale, you no fit work, but you can have sex Continue, you think people are not watching you? Just wait till thunderbolt catch you sad sad

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
Fake stories everywhere online

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband / Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? / See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.