Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night (21984 Views)

I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night / (anonymous) A Final Year Student Impregnanted His Landlords Wife (pix) / My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by alex81(m): 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
hahn:

You don't have a job but paid 630k for rent?
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by cushious: 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deathisfree:

Graduated since 2017 never see job. But God dey do wonder

YBNL Secretary grin

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by EmmySparky(m): 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
This story no add up abeg... But even though its true... U got play safe... No pussy is worth dying for

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
akinbode1:
You're digging your grave and death is knocking at your door.......

I wanted to use that quote but since you've used it, I'll use another one.

OP, you're swimming with sharks.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Cool23(m): 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
At least u don't have to pay rent again.Blessings come in mysterious ways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Clifton217: 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
Congratulation Congratulation Congratulation
            for those that won my game yesterday opening testimonies you will always come out with.
more funds out. for those who has loose hope and gain trust i have come with good odds and sure fixed no chance of loosing, to share out your testimonies too bring your trust and gain opening testimonies. To know more about call +23 4 90 37 43 05 2 8 whatsapp +233 5 7 39 7 96 04 as promise as you come you will go back with fulfilled testimonies. Amen
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Adakintroy2: 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deathisfree:

It’s God work sir grin grin

God does not work like that...

Plus you be lie lie.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by inahlot(m): 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
you think you're doing me
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
Get a job even though is nt paying well,pack out of d compound.If d husband get to knw dat u ve been knacking d wife,jst consider ur self totally dead while d wife will go unpunish.Think twice if u luv ur life.
Deathisfree:
I’m single and jobless,My landlady has a shop but mostly she’s always home.
It all started when my landlord travelled,I Have been noticing her for about 2 weeks now. She’s always giving me too much attention she comes up to my apartment with some sexy wears and foods

Last night it was raining, she knocked my door and asked if I was busy. We enter my sitting room,watching the tv and suddenly everything started getting out of hands. To cut the story short. We sha had sex and ever since then. She’s been treating me with love and respect even more than she gives her husband

After the sex. She told me she married her husband base on his money. Shes been giving me too much attention and she doesn’t even care if we are caught or not. Please how do I play my game safe

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
Exactly my thought
hahn:

You don't have a job but paid 630k for rent?
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Deathisfree: 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
blissgregory:
Get a job even though is nt paying well,pack out of d compound.If d husband get to knw dat u ve been knacking d wife,jst consider ur self totally dead while d wife will go unpunish.Think twice if u luv ur life.

Thanks
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
Wic God??
Deathisfree:

It’s God work sir grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by BoboKush(m): 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deathisfree:

Graduated since 2017 never see job. But God dey do wonder

Yahoo ni baba lawo

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Deathisfree: 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
Adakintroy2:

God does not work like that...

Plus you be lie lie.

You don’t believe in miracle ?
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Deathisfree: 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
Cool23:
At least u don't have to pay rent again.Blessings come in mysterious ways

You too much my brother

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Deathisfree: 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
cushious:

YBNL Secretary grin

Lols
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Deathisfree: 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
EmmySparky:
This story no add up abeg... But even though its true... U got play safe... No pussy is worth dying for

Thanks
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Deathisfree: 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
Timson01:
Now you have slept with her she s paying you attention for what she has taken away from you little do u know that you and her her sharing a single spirit that is bonding both of u to gether she gave u sex u think it is free only God knows what has been taken away from you from that singular act

Bros. You don too watch Nigerian movies

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
Then use d woman get money d save n start sml business.Later u fit comot frm d house
Deathisfree:

Brother. Things hard na only the woman dey help and na young lady. She’s just 27 and I’m 29

She’s not paying but she’s useful physically,financially and pussycally

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Deathisfree: 8:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
Celestial777:

You now have a job

Lols. Full time job
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Deathisfree: 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
aanuoluwami14:
Omo ale, you no fit work, but you can have sex Continue, you think people are not watching you? Just wait till thunderbolt catch you sad sad

Too much Yoruba movies aunty “ANU “
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Deathisfree: 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
blissgregory:
Then use d woman get money d save n start sml business.Later u fit comot frm d house

Thanks too much sense no go kill you brother
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
Sis nt broh...uwc
Deathisfree:

Thanks too much sense no go kill you brother

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Adakintroy2: 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deathisfree:

You don’t believe in miracle ?

Like 630 for a house and furnishing it maybe rounding up to 1meter. . Pls come and teach me how to do nothing like you.

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by neoG(f): 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
A new job indeed. Very deadly job he can reject

Get your Yoni pearls @1k and perfume oils undiluted at affordable

Celestial777:

You now have a job

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by franklingud(m): 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by aanuoluwami14(f): 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deathisfree:

Too much Yoruba movies aunty “ANU “
grin grin
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by arnoldogiamien: 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deathisfree:

I rented the apartment 4month ago and paid about 630k.
and u non get job. While can u used this money for business
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by hahn(m): 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
Deathisfree:

Brother. Things hard na only the woman dey help and na young lady. She’s just 27 and I’m 29

She’s not paying but she’s useful physically,financially and pussycally

Enjoy yourself brother. You only die once

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by kings59: 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
It exasperates me so much to see guys who don't have control or even save their dignities.

A woman wore a sexy dress to your apartment and you had sex with her, where was your dignity?

What was on your mind before and after the act?

Now that you had perpetrated the act, you eye is now clear.

If you can fall for a landlady, what more of other girls.

Ndi igbo si,"ife onye mere n ya buru, ife onye mere n ya buru aka mu adiro kwa''

What ever you sow ,you reap, my hands ain't there.

Just like a guy i saw yesterday, a friend was introducing me to him and the wife and he said that the guy pregnanted the girl and was forced to marry her by her parent and relations. The said guy doesn't even have a job .
The guy's family people started maltreating the girl if not for her mother that came and took her away from them.

although , lots of guys had benefited from impregnating a girl before marriage
Re: I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night by Callertunez: 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
Cut your bickering cockk.... This fiction is too frail... Work on your plot and storyline next time....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? / See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) / My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.