Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,097 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) (67852 Views)

Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi / Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly / Bakare: Empty Treasury Made Buhari To Appoint Ministers Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by DaddyMorenike: 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
Zainab Ahmed is fineeeeee.
Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by redsun(m): 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
Bring given any high position of authority and responsibility is the same as given a licence to steal with impunity. That us the core attraction and essence. Ask the muderfuckers what constructive plans they have to bring on board -zippo.

They are a gang of retarded bandits that live off the long-suffering people sweat and blood
Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by jaxxy(m): 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
Not impressive bt just fair
Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by Lordave: 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
Officialgarri:
I went through all related threads and I don't know why I don't see those people that always shout 'nepotism' 'all the appointments went to the north''

Now that the appointment was shared evenly, they said 'ah, same people were appointed '.... As in, what do you wailers want sef?

You are not intelligent.

Just stop commenting on this forum please.
Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by Gforce2019: 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
ridbell01:
show us your cv let's compare it with hers

Go and ask about your father's CV. Eediot.

O Ni kuure. Omo oshi

1 Like

Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by mandarin: 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
There should have been some professionals than it's currently constituted. Political supporters can be rewarded in any ways but policy development and management is the issue at stake here. I think a more cerebral cv and exposure is needed to handle policy management o 200million people for a developing economy. I just hope portfolio can be allocated appropriately. The ministerial list is a pro 2023 project for Tinubu and Buhari camps
Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by dbestuncle: 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
Officialgarri:
I went through all related threads and I don't know why I don't see those people that always shout 'nepotism' 'all the appointments went to the north''

Now that the appointment was shared evenly, they said 'ah, same people were appointed '.... As in, what do you wailers want sef?

you don't get it..
ministerial seats don't always arouse that talk because every state must get 1
People are used to ur style n keeps mute to see the position each will occupy.
guess wat. seven states got 2 each.
outside d compulsory 1 for each state.
Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by trendingideas: 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
Officialgarri:

I am not in support of any party. But when I see illiteracy being displayed, I am forced to speak up.

The Nigerian constitution states that 1 minister must be picked from each of the 36 states in Nigeria. That will be 36 ministers. There's no other option. Buhari cannot pick 20 ministers from your state even if he wants to. What he did was to pick 1 extra from each geo political zone which brought the total to 42.

Please stop supporting anyone or any party with ignorance. Please read and learn before you type in hate

1 Like

Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by Bluebolt: 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
landmark86:
Meet The Three Women Who Gave Buhari The Ministerial List From Kwara State
Local women are enjoying a first-class ride.
Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by kingbwatt: 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
Nice one, but mmmmmm why is it that all the appointees are above 50?
Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by mechanics(m): 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
Zainab Ahmed deserves the appointment.
Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by shegsrules(m): 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
Savage

Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by biafrasun: 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
Officialgarri:

Now that the appointment was shared evenly, they said 'ah, same people were appointed '.... As in, what do you wailers want sef? You must be a big fool, if not that the constitution mandated each state to produce a minister your bubu would have allocated to his dogs and baboons of the north leaving the rest with photographers and drivers.

Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by Alkanoicacid(m): 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Say no to Tecno rats....... Umidigi is on full blast........
Tell me more
Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by ridbell01(m): 12:00am On Jul 24, 2019
Gforce2019:

Go and ask about your father's CV. Eediot.
O Ni kuure. Omo oshi
elerubu omo ale yoruba ipob wail till eternity
Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by kayusely70(m): 12:17am On Jul 24, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Say no to Tecno rats....... Umidigi is on full blast........
Umipeppering, Umiambassadoring, Umigospelling, I sight you!
Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by Lexusgs430: 12:36am On Jul 24, 2019
kayusely70:
Umipeppering, Umiambassadoring, Umigospelling, I sight you!

We must spread the umigospel, to various places........
.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by Lexusgs430: 12:37am On Jul 24, 2019
Alkanoicacid:
Tell me more

Ever heard of Umidigi A5 Pro......... wink
Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by franudi: 4:39am On Jul 24, 2019
Officialgarri:

My friend, in this case every state must be represented. Buhari has no choice. Later,now he will start to remove the southerners and replace them with the northerners,as in the case of Adeosun and Fayemi.
Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by Nobody: 4:50am On Jul 24, 2019
I just want to be the Minister for women affairs cry
Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by Psady(m): 8:20am On Jul 24, 2019
johnmartus:
God will punish who ever introduced Gbemishola Saraki to Buhari. The way Buhari mumu no get rival at all he will not conduct thorough investigation about the nominee's.
The enemy to your enemy is your friend,if u know u know.its politics.
Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by MikkieEl: 8:44am On Jul 24, 2019
Officialgarri:

Oga, relax.
Each state is statutorily eligible to produce at least a minister each.
Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by kayusely70(m): 9:16am On Jul 24, 2019
Lexusgs430:

We must spread the umigospel, to various places........ .. cheesy
Beeni o!
Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by Alkanoicacid(m): 10:23am On Jul 24, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Ever heard of Umidigi A5 Pro......... wink
No. What about it?
Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by budaatum: 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2019
wreckormend:
I think 1 of the criteria they used in selecting the ministers is whether they finished from Ahmadu Bello University or not. So so ABU graduates...

Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by wizzyfunky: 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
trendingideas:

I am not in support of any party. But when I see illiteracy being displayed, I am forced to speak up.

The Nigerian constitution states that 1 minister must be picked from each of the 36 states in Nigeria. That will be 36 ministers. There's no other option. Buhari cannot pick 20 ministers from your state even if he wants to. What he did was to pick 1 extra from each geo political zone which brought the total to 42.

Please stop supporting anyone or any party with ignorance. Please read and learn before you type in hate
hello bro please how do I get your whatsap number for the movies or series website tutorial is like you post was removed just add me to the group 09015608144
Re: The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) by tuniski: 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
vixpal:
ABU as usual, well represented
We are naturally ahead. Greatest abusites!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hoodlums Steal Obafemi Awolowo’s Glasses From Statue As Looting Continues / Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" / How Buhari Celebrates His Re-election And How The Poor Celebrates Him (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.