Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Age 30 But Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Age 30 But Single (2577 Views)

Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. / Married In School But Single At Home / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Single Men Are Shamed But Single Women Are Praised. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Age 30 But Single by nicekid4u(m): 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
At Age 30 and we are still without a Suitor chasing Careers and Money. I believe it's high time we have a rethink. For easy mingle and meeting up, due to our busy schedules I think of opening a WhatsApp group., where we meet soulmate, have hang out, make friends and connections and even attend each others wedding. Am Oluwaseyi by name and am your host. Drop your number for add up and our ladies, you need not be shy you're pass the age.
Re: Age 30 But Single by nicekid4u(m): 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
You can also PM me directly 08021498430
Re: Age 30 But Single by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
A) there is nothing wrong with being single at 30
B) if any issues then look within yourself for solution
C) if you really think that a Whatsapp group is the solution to your single status, then no wonder you are single...that's what foolish people do!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Age 30 But Single by 24kmagic: 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
You'll never understand how being single is sweet until you get a girlfriend.

Women (girlfriends) are big, big issues.

Their biggest issue is their cheating nature.

13 Likes

Re: Age 30 But Single by nicekid4u(m): 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
C) if you really think that a Whatsapp group is the solution to your single status, then no wonder you are single...that's what foolish people do!
Thanks
Re: Age 30 But Single by nicekid4u(m): 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
24kmagic:
You'll never understand how being single is sweet until you get a girlfriend.

Women (girlfriends) are big, big issues.

Their biggest issue is their cheating nature.
Sweet? Not @30
Cheating nature, men are worst

4 Likes

Re: Age 30 But Single by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Go back and read op writeup slowly. Mr know all

4 Likes

Re: Age 30 But Single by Olawrites: 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Very foolish I say.
Re: Age 30 But Single by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
nicekid4u:
At Age 30 and we are still without a Suitor chasing Careers and Money. I believe it's high time we have a rethink. For easy mingle and meeting up, due to our busy schedules I think of opening a WhatsApp group., where we meet soulmate, have hang out, make friends and connections and even attend each others wedding. Am Oluwaseyi by name and am your host. Drop your number for add up and our ladies, you need not be shy you're pass the age.
group for introverts

with all the faceApp and filters everywhere I cannot do social media romance... make online dating park well
Re: Age 30 But Single by Sexxkillz: 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2019

Nice idea. But Na only man go full the group. grin

2 Likes

Re: Age 30 But Single by nicekid4u(m): 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
God bless
Re: Age 30 But Single by nicekid4u(m): 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
Olawrites:

Very foolish I say.
No, you don't have to be like that. Some people need love, they are looking for where to dump their baggage, we just won't allow them in our yard
Re: Age 30 But Single by nicekid4u(m): 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
chenzen:
group for introverts

with all the faceApp and filters everywhere I cannot do social media romance... make online dating park well
Thanks Extrovert. There's a reason we are here on Earth
Re: Age 30 But Single by nicekid4u(m): 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
Sexxkillz:

Nice idea. But Na only man go full the group. grin
We actually have more Single ladies in our society

1 Like

Re: Age 30 But Single by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
i dey feel you bro, you are very awesome..

One of the logical nairalanders
Re: Age 30 But Single by WIZGUY69(m): 8:17am On Jul 24, 2019
nicekid4u:

Sweet? Not @30
Cheating nature, men are worst

That's why you are single.
Sissy
That guy is telling you fact, you're defending pussyy

1 Like

Re: Age 30 But Single by Olawrites: 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
WIZGUY69:

That's why you are single.
Sissy
That guy is telling you fact, you're defending pussyy

Don't mind him, he thought ladies like weak guys. With your money they'll dump u if u so weak to handle their matter
Re: Age 30 But Single by micflo28(m): 4:46am On Jul 25, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
hi dear i am in abuja. 31 and single hardworking fellow. Ring me dear 0.8.0.6.4.8.2.4.0.3.1
Re: Age 30 But Single by nicekid4u(m): 11:11am On Jul 25, 2019
WIZGUY69:

That's why you are single. Sissy That guy is telling you fact, you're defending pussyy
Yes thanks you Am defending pussy, because pussy gave birth to me and have seen good pussys
Re: Age 30 But Single by nicekid4u(m): 11:13am On Jul 25, 2019
Olawrites:

Don't mind him, he thought ladies like weak guys. With your money they'll dump u if u so weak to handle their matter
So not cheating on your woman makes you weak?
Re: Age 30 But Single by nicekid4u(m): 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2019
Turning 30 is a milestone. It marks the end of your carefree 20s, the age at which you’re finally considered a “real” adult by society. If you haven’t reached it yet, you might think that by 30 you’ll have it all figured out. But many millennial women and men are finding life at 30 lot different than how they pictured it. Join WhatsApp group where you meet fellow 30+, hang out,hook ups, make friends and connections and even attend each others wedding. Contact 08021498430 for add up
Re: Age 30 But Single by nicekid4u(m): 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
nicekid4u:
Turning 30 is a milestone. It marks the end of your carefree 20s, the age at which you’re finally considered a “real” adult by society. If you haven’t reached it yet, you might think that by 30 you’ll have it all figured out. But many millennial women and men are finding life at 30 lot different than how they pictured it. Join WhatsApp group where you meet fellow 30+, hang out,hook ups, make friends and connections and even attend each others wedding. Contact 08021498430 for add up
U knw we hv
Boys: dey blab
Guys: talk too much
Men: dey are real, n they go straight to biz
Re: Age 30 But Single by Goldensword: 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
i so much love adventurious ventures, add me up let hookup and rock the house jareee.
abeg make beautiful checks full house oooo
Re: Age 30 But Single by sixtinx(m): 11:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
Re: Age 30 But Single by nicekid4u(m): 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
WORDS FROM A FATHER TO A SON ABOUT MARRIAGE
1. My son, if you keep spending on a woman and she never asked you if you’re saving or investing, and she keeps enjoying the attention, don’t marry her.
2. My son, a woman could be a good wife to you, some could be a good mother to your children but if you’ve found a woman like a mother to you, your children and your family, please don’t let her go.
3. My son, don’t confine the position of your wife to the kitchen, where did you get that from? Even in our days, we had farm-lands where they worked every morning . . . that was our office.
4. My son, if I tell you that you’re the head of the house, don’t look at your pocket; look if you will see a smile on your wife’s face.
5. My son, if you want to have a long life, let your wife be in-charge of your salary, it will be difficult for her to spend it when she’s aware of the home needs and bills to pay but if it’s in your care, she will keep you asking even when all has been spent.
6. My son, don’t ever beat your woman, the pain in her body is nothing to be compared to the wound on her heart and that means you may be in trouble living with a wounded woman.
7. My son, now that you’re married, if you live a bachelor kind of life with your wife, you will soon be single again.
8. My son, in our days, we had many wives and many children because of our large farm-lands and many harvests, there are hardly any land for farming anymore, so embrace your woman closely.
9. My son, under the cocoa t
Re: Age 30 But Single by FROGMAN101(m): 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
nicekid4u:
WORDS FROM A FATHER TO A SON ABOUT MARRIAGE
1. My son, if you keep spending on a woman and she never asked you if you’re saving or investing, and she keeps enjoying the attention, don’t marry her.
2. My son, a woman could be a good wife to you, some could be a good mother to your children but if you’ve found a woman like a mother to you, your children and your family, please don’t let her go.
3. My son, don’t confine the position of your wife to the kitchen, where did you get that from? Even in our days, we had farm-lands where they worked every morning . . . that was our office.
4. My son, if I tell you that you’re the head of the house, don’t look at your pocket; look if you will see a smile on your wife’s face.
5. My son, if you want to have a long life, let your wife be in-charge of your salary, it will be difficult for her to spend it when she’s aware of the home needs and bills to pay but if it’s in your care, she will keep you asking even when all has been spent.
6. My son, don’t ever beat your woman, the pain in her body is nothing to be compared to the wound on her heart and that means you may be in trouble living with a wounded woman.
7. My son, now that you’re married, if you live a bachelor kind of life with your wife, you will soon be single again.
8. My son, in our days, we had many wives and many children because of our large farm-lands and many harvests, there are hardly any land for farming anymore, so embrace your woman closely.
9. My son, under the cocoa t

I don’t know why I disdain most advice that come from African elders. Majority of those bunch with their archaic method of thinking is the reason Africa is backwards.

Maybe cause I have seen life at another continent.

Sigh.

(1) (Reply)

Compilation Video Of People Caught Having Se_xxx / Help!!!!! My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex / Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.