Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Endowed Beautiful Model, Sanchi Flaunts Her Massive Curves In New Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Endowed Beautiful Model, Sanchi Flaunts Her Massive Curves In New Photos (3705 Views)

Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' / Sanchi Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Causes A Stir Online With Her Enormous Behind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endowed Beautiful Model, Sanchi Flaunts Her Massive Curves In New Photos by Abuharib(m): 4:10am On Jul 24, 2019
Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi took to her Instagram page on Tuesday, to put her massive curves on display in new photos she shared.

Tanzania’s Sanchoka, also known as Sanchi, sports one of the largest backsides we’ve ever featured on Baes and Baddies and it apparently runs in the family, Igbere TV reports.

Sanchi has become something of a celebrity by way of showing off her thunderous booty cheeks on the ‘Gram, and even put her mom’s backside on her page.

Taking to her Instagram page to display her curves, Sanchi wrote; “Ain’t nothing but a whole cake � Dear Maurice treat your girl well.... ��”

See full photos below;

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/841461/omg-endowed-beautiful-model-sanchi-puts-her-massive-curves-on-display-photos/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J Dominique

1 Share

Re: Endowed Beautiful Model, Sanchi Flaunts Her Massive Curves In New Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:13am On Jul 24, 2019
Where d fan wey weigh compare dat actress leg to truck?

1 Like

Re: Endowed Beautiful Model, Sanchi Flaunts Her Massive Curves In New Photos by emilas1979(m): 4:24am On Jul 24, 2019
Please what is this eyesore.
Next time put viewers disc
Abuharib:

Lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J Dominique
Re: Endowed Beautiful Model, Sanchi Flaunts Her Massive Curves In New Photos by Nobody: 4:25am On Jul 24, 2019
grin

Re: Endowed Beautiful Model, Sanchi Flaunts Her Massive Curves In New Photos by jesvic91(m): 6:39am On Jul 24, 2019
I'll donate my balls to the less privileged if this trash hit FP
Re: Endowed Beautiful Model, Sanchi Flaunts Her Massive Curves In New Photos by WalkerMichael(m): 6:58am On Jul 24, 2019
jesvic91:
I'll donate my balls to the less privileged if this trash hit FP

hahaha. trust me G, this is making front page .. you'd be suprised grin grin
Re: Endowed Beautiful Model, Sanchi Flaunts Her Massive Curves In New Photos by telkevog(m): 7:14am On Jul 24, 2019
She deliberately posed in that position, beyond that piece of cloth, I can imagine a wide assess road leading to where I don't know grin grin grin
Re: Endowed Beautiful Model, Sanchi Flaunts Her Massive Curves In New Photos by lonelydora: 7:40am On Jul 24, 2019
And one mod will push this to front page.
Re: Endowed Beautiful Model, Sanchi Flaunts Her Massive Curves In New Photos by LizRapheal(f): 9:52am On Jul 24, 2019
She looks weird and abnormal
The shape looks sumaw to ME,i hope u cn see d me in capitals
is just to me idk ur own oh so nobody shld quote me am nor hatin am just sayin dat doesnt look lyk figure 8

(1) (Reply)

Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience / Popular Nigerian Comedian Disgraced For Buying Car On Credit / Should I Tell Him, She Has Aborted For Me, I Need Advise Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.