Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics (56260 Views)

Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) / Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 24, 2019
theButterfly:
Know someone well before you propose in public.

She could've accepted his proposal out of pretense, pressure, or to save him from embarrassment, but her candidness in declining and walking away will do both of them good in the long run as they move on w| their lives.
just as d guy could have end up not marrying her......engagement does not guarantee marriage

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by blowjohn(m): 10:27am On Jul 24, 2019
Oceannaagent:
Heartbroken

From now on, anytime the guy sees a video camera he'll run and hide.
Nonsense.
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:28am On Jul 24, 2019
Embrass in public
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 24, 2019
abegi wan ask one question o.
1) is it by force to propose to your woman in public?. bcus this has bcom a disease in our men.
2) If u are dating any lady, ask her if u guys are in for sex machine only or marriage stuff cus ladies of now adays no want husband again, na person wey go dy service dem na im dem dey find.
3) don't proposed to ur woman in public, better tell her one on one nd see cus proposing to her in public is like u are taking advantage of her choice by not giving her the space to think.
4) Read no 3 again and again.

I REST MY CASE HERE.

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by 3kay945(m): 10:51am On Jul 24, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

But you can kneel and do the doggy style! Sadly, you are doing it with both legs.. Mtcheew

Fallacy!

He would be in charge doing that you mentioned and not the other way round as the stupi.d guy proposing. cool
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by 3kay945(m): 10:56am On Jul 24, 2019
Frank571:
What i don't understand is why do ladies keep on dating a guy they know they won't marry?

Any reasons?

Few reasons are
1.. money
2. The dude is handsome or brilliant or both
3. The female folks are sometimes Confused
4. Good in bed.
cool
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by laudate: 10:59am On Jul 24, 2019
Chinekepikin:
Local Is Is Frustrated, See Reactions Below, Watch The Full Video HERE
The guy was a clown. Who does that? shocked How can you do a public proposal, without having a solid idea of what the girl's reply is likely to be?

If both of them had taken time out to hold conversations about their future, or map out plans on how they intend to stay together in the next few years, then he would have known what her answer would be, if he proposed.

And he would have avoided this kind of humiliation! I don't blame the girl, because nothing compels her to say yes, in public. She did not hold a gun to his head, to force him to propose. angry

D1zion:
Maybe she has someone aside the guy,cos getting proposed is almost every lady's dream.I believe he's not the only one she's in a relationship with.
Which every lady's dream? Abeg, stop that rubbbish. The most important thing to a lady, is the person doing the proposal, and not the proposal itself. Wake up! Ask any lady you see around...
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by laudate: 10:59am On Jul 24, 2019
nzeobi:
serves the idiot right, marriage is for serious minded people and not social media boys.
discuss marriage with her at home and propose there.
Gbam! You talk am well. cheesy

theButterfly:
Know someone well before you propose in public.

She could've accepted his proposal out of pretense, pressure, or to save him from embarrassment, but her candidness in declining and walking away will do both of them good in the long run as they move on w| their lives.
Exactly! shocked The guy didn't take out time to know what was in the girl's mind, before he even proposed.

Before embarking on this kind of step, both of you would have done in-depth research on your feelings for each other, and if possible, outline your plans for the future.

He was obviously so full of himself, and so sure of the response he thought he was going to get, because he believed she would not say no, which was why he staged that proposal. Such a silly kid! sad

lonelydora:
Dear Kings,

Before you embark on public act, make sure you have ticked all your checklist on your girl. Ask her questions on any part of the relationship you don't understand, it will help you to know if she will say YES or NO.

Even in my next world, I can't propose publicly
You talk am well. cheesy Collect one chilled bottle of Origin zero from Mama Rosette down the road. Tell her, all the drinks are on me!

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by TamiOkoroDedeh(f): 11:03am On Jul 24, 2019
At least she was honest.
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by sophiageorge818: 11:04am On Jul 24, 2019
Girls For Sex
Sex's best 100% FREE web based dating website. Meet heaps of accessible single ladies in Sex dating administrations! Discover a sweetheart or darling in Sex, or simply have some good times being a tease online with Sex single young ladies.

https://hungrymingles.com/

https://findsingless.weebly.com/

Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by LANDLORD72: 11:10am On Jul 24, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Mehn but this to me is stupidity
Is just a movie not real ?
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by laudate: 11:11am On Jul 24, 2019
KanuSE:
All these guys with their mumuness, thinking they can get to the throne by hook or by crook. They fail to win the woman's heart coz they're tactless & misogynistic in their approach, then start to ride on a false sense of entitlement.

This PDA is becoming annoying coz it's beginning to appear as 'holding the woman hostage'.
....WTF !
You are so correct. May the wisdom God gave to you never run dry.... cool

The guy may even have messed up recently, and is trying to redeem himself, by proposing publicly, hoping the girl will overlook his shenanigans and fall for him again. Who knows? shocked

duni04:
Hollywood movies are really turning people's minds upside down in this country. Why on earth do you need to propose to someone on the street or in a crowded place? Can't you sit down at home and look your woman in the eyes and explain to her why you want to marry her?
Why do you have to embarrass someone into saying yes to you? Complete nonsense! All these Instagram and Twitter boys please chill out o.
And he called camera men to record the scene, o! Can you imagine his stuvpidity?? shocked

YoungAncient1:
All these nonsense sef. Don't these people discuss marriage in their relationships at all? Why make a public spectacle of themselves with this charade of public proposal?
I wonder, o! shocked Before deciding to do a public proposal, shouldn't you have had serious conversations with the girl, about the direction of your relationship? Or where you both see yourselves in each other's lives, in the next few years?

The answers you get will determine how serious both of you are, with that relationship. undecided
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by laudate: 11:22am On Jul 24, 2019
Bahddo:
All these people saying she embarrassed him and that she should have said yes first and then no later, you all are stunningly stupid crowd-pleasing souls.

So he's the one that didn't embarrass her with his public spectacle? If I were a girl, proposing publicly despite knowing me is enough to make me decide I don't want anything to do with you anymore.

It's highly manipulative to try to pressure her into saying yes by putting her on the spot in front of people and cameras.

Bottom line is, know your partner and don't expect them to go out of their way just so your inconsiderate ass does not get publicly embarrassed by your own thoughtless actions.

Very well said! Nothing more to add.... cool

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by Cantonese: 11:25am On Jul 24, 2019
nzeobi:
serves the idiot right, marriage is for serious minded people and not social media boys.
discuss marriage with her at home and propose there.

Even look at his bia bia like old he goat!

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by laudate: 11:29am On Jul 24, 2019
Frank571:
What i don't understand is why do ladies keep on dating a guy they know they won't marry?

Any reasons?
Guy, for the same reasons why guys also keep on dating women, they will not marry. Simple.

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by emelda86(f): 11:31am On Jul 24, 2019
Good for him kai!!! No be everybody like this public sh!t...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by SouthSouth1914: 11:36am On Jul 24, 2019
3kay945:

Fallacy!

He would be in charge doing that you mentioned and not the other way round as the stupi.d guy proposing. cool

Technically, the point is kneeling! What’s the point of kneeling and being in control?
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by godofuck231: 11:50am On Jul 24, 2019
Why not do it the African way and get her pregnant , palm wine and kola will follow the ring, don know why black man de like do oyibo show off things

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by richie240: 11:56am On Jul 24, 2019
richie240:

Really? Are u sure dt won't backfire on her? Same niqqa will call her out on SM (its obvious he's a sm guy) for breaking his heart after publicly accepting his proposal.
Small-small, all ds pikins-with-big-preeks will get sense by fire by force.

theButterfly:
Re-read what I wrote, especially the part you bolded, then re-quote me when it is thoroughly understood.

bruv, d bolded was meant for d dudes duds doing all ds PDA nonsense, not u.

wink
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 24, 2019
First any man who kneels before a woman dishonors himself; second what appears as an embarrassment may turn out to be the biggest blessing in this simp's life.
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by richie240: 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
godofuck231:
Why not do it the African way and get her pregnant , palm wine and kola will follow the ring, don know why black man de like do oyibo show off things
Siddon dia! tongue
what do we have 'krest' for?
You can begin to think of bringing kola when and only when d babe let's u know she's pregnant; or else, she 'krests' it behind ur back and life goes on.
lols
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by godofuck231: 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
richie240:

Siddon dia! tongue
what do we have 'krest' for?
You can begin to think of bringing kola when and only when d babe let's u know she's pregnant; or else, she 'krests' it behind ur back and life goes on.
lols
lol
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by 3kay945(m): 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Technically, the point is kneeling! What’s the point of kneeling and being in control?

Still Fallacy...

Cos the action you talking about wasnt meant to be done standing. You got to be laid. So kneeling while in control is a POINT!
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by backbone503(m): 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
It pains, broe. But thank God she said NO. You'll know why later.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
sorry bros, you ve been delisted from her stock exchange, all your money spent on her including your self inflicted punishment was a waste.

accept my condolences she is a public liability company owned by many men like you.
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
laudate:

Gbam! You talk am well. cheesy

Exactly! shocked The guy didn't take out time to know what was in the girl's mind, before he even proposed.

Before embarking on this kind of step, both of you would have done in-depth research on your feelings for each other, and if possible, outline your plans for the future.

He was obviously so full of himself, and so sure of the response he thought he was going to get, because he believed she would not say no, which was why he staged that proposal. Such a silly kid! sad
Thanks. You understood what I wrote. I'm glad one person on Nairaland doesn't have a reading comprehension problem.

Yes, I absolutely agree with you [the above is essentially what I was getting at]. He should've done his homework before proposing. She had obviously done hers and knew it was best to reject the proposal.

I appreciate your understanding.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by Usanga35: 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
Our Fathers used to propose in the Bush so only Casava leaves could bear witness....But our generation choose to copy everything Oyibo do.....by doing everything in public for eye service...soon they will start fvcking in public.....Ubiak.....
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by Emanodimo(m): 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
Martinez39:
The act of proposing in public is unnecessary. Just ask her in private, either she is in or out. Guys, please and please, when you are fvcking and rolling with a lady, let it be stated clearly by the lady if she considers you her boyfriend and wants to marry you or if you people are just fvck buddies. Not when she leads you on, you follow like a mumu and she then tells you that you are just a friend. Ask her if she is serious and wants marriage at the end or she just want to fvck and go.

Lastly, stop spending money on her. You are not her ATM and she is not entitled to your cash. She has her own father and can go and hustle. If she doesn't want, let her get the fvck out of your life. It doesn't matter how beautiful she is(her beauty can go fvck itself), the same rules apply.

That's the candid rule to relationship
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by Austineva(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
That serves him right. Stupid idiots! Public proposal is a sign of pride and immaturity! Thanks to d lady! Rubbish everywhere. I hate anything pride
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by SUXXI(m): 1:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
Mine was twice.She said no the first time.
She said YES the second time.
None was done in Public.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by ikwutasco(m): 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2019
Go after her best friend she may be your woman cool
Re: Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics by joshua1000: 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
is that a new thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User / Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.