Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Simi Promises To Attend A Twitter User Wedding For Free (see What Happened) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Promises To Attend A Twitter User Wedding For Free (see What Happened) (47929 Views)

Veeiye: I Didn't Attend A University & Wonder Why It Shocks People / Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-Year-Old Girl He Bullied / Aso-Ebi For Oritse Femi & Nabila Fash Wedding: For Ladies N40k And N25k For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Promises To Attend A Twitter User Wedding For Free (see What Happened) by KanuSE: 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
GidifeedNews:
Simi is with the heart of Gold, the Singer promises to attend a Twitter user wedding for free.

The Twitter user with the handle name "thelamzyy" tweeted saying she wants her to attend his wedding because of his wife loved Simi and she replied saying...

Wacky intro, please work on your English ok.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Promises To Attend A Twitter User Wedding For Free (see What Happened) by Harbeeorlar(m): 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
Just as Dino Melaye promised to attend my wedding. undecided undecided
Re: Simi Promises To Attend A Twitter User Wedding For Free (see What Happened) by dangotesmummy: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
The Twitter beggars will soon arrive
Re: Simi Promises To Attend A Twitter User Wedding For Free (see What Happened) by Adakintroy2: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
We're did she make the promise now eh bloggers

When be your wedding?...so..so..so!

Dm".

That one na promise?

1 Like

Re: Simi Promises To Attend A Twitter User Wedding For Free (see What Happened) by Tsam96(m): 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
Adakintroy2:
We're did she make the promise now eh bloggers

When be your wedding?...so..so..so!

Dm".

That one na promise?
I was just about to say this...Naija bloggers hhen...maybe he saw the message she sent to d guy's DM
Re: Simi Promises To Attend A Twitter User Wedding For Free (see What Happened) by TBIZZY(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nollyzonenews:
no na tunde ednut

grin grin grin
Re: Simi Promises To Attend A Twitter User Wedding For Free (see What Happened) by Harbeeorlar(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
Naijabet still dey? shocked shocked

loveinglistic:
ok, how is this news?
Re: Simi Promises To Attend A Twitter User Wedding For Free (see What Happened) by Prakash247(m): 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
So this is the world now and this is how we are living now cheesy

So for someone, a fellow human being like me who has contrubuted nothing of MUCH importance to our society and to my life, to attend my wedding, sit on my chair, eat my food, enjoy all what is to be enjoyed and even go home with gifts, I will have to PAY?

Like seriously? shocked

Even Emperor Imes who will be willing to sacrifise his life for me to be safe and in good health and who will do everything to make me comfortable, will come to my wedding happilly for free and will even sponsor the wedding.

Man, celebrities who are like Emperor Imes are just a few, while people who are not worth celebrating are just too many.

Yeah! Suit yourself and call me idiot or hater angry Emperor Imes was called names and was insulted too but he still remains one of the greatest emperors/reformers to ever grace the earth.

Imes, we await your coming grin
Hate will kill you.
Re: Simi Promises To Attend A Twitter User Wedding For Free (see What Happened) by decco1878: 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
GidifeedNews:
Simi is with the heart of Gold, the Singer promises to attend a Twitter user wedding for free.

The Twitter user with the handle name "thelamzyy" tweeted saying she wants her to attend his wedding because of his wife loved Simi and she replied saying...

Source: https://gidifeed.com/simi-promises-to-attend-a-twitter-user-wedding-for-free-see-what-happened/
Re: Simi Promises To Attend A Twitter User Wedding For Free (see What Happened) by Burgerlomo: 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
MrGidifeed:
Awwww this is lovely Simi, my birthday is coming will attend please

Opportunistic or wetin dem dey call am sef spotted grin
Re: Simi Promises To Attend A Twitter User Wedding For Free (see What Happened) by SIMPLYHAMPERS: 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
lol.
kidap:
Simi with the Heart Of Gold shocked shocked nobi Adekunle Gold she marry?
Re: Simi Promises To Attend A Twitter User Wedding For Free (see What Happened) by pochoo: 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
where is the free written?
Re: Simi Promises To Attend A Twitter User Wedding For Free (see What Happened) by engeen(m): 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
You are right she has Heart of Gold because its in her DNA and Surname. what a coincidence.
kidap:
Re: Simi Promises To Attend A Twitter User Wedding For Free (see What Happened) by DimIsaac10(m): 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
Is she Rihanna ni?
I no say one idiot wei dem go deport go quote me..
Re: Simi Promises To Attend A Twitter User Wedding For Free (see What Happened) by Emmy3(m): 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
Did anyone actually see the date?
31th..
Re: Simi Promises To Attend A Twitter User Wedding For Free (see What Happened) by PierreAbutu(m): 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
GidifeedNews:

Source: https://gidifeed.com/simi-promises-to-attend-a-twitter-user-wedding-for-free-see-what-happened/

Let me go and dm Teni ASAP cheesy
Re: Simi Promises To Attend A Twitter User Wedding For Free (see What Happened) by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
Abeg where in the message did Simi say she would attend or perform at the wedding for FREE?... She only asked "when is the wedding".

Too many dumb people on Nairaland, they just read the headline of a hungry blogger and gbam! they start commenting like bunch of zombies.

1 Like

Re: Simi Promises To Attend A Twitter User Wedding For Free (see What Happened) by merits(m): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
GidifeedNews:

Aunty simi please my a day old daughter cry to see you,i don't mind if you can attend the naming ceremony.
Re: Simi Promises To Attend A Twitter User Wedding For Free (see What Happened) by 77up(m): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
IfeMiLove:
Before you know it, they'll start this trend again;asking celebrities what to do in other to attend their party for free.
Nigerian always abuse privileges.

1 Like

Re: Simi Promises To Attend A Twitter User Wedding For Free (see What Happened) by aziaka111(m): 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
kidap:
ur head dey there, u self go enter heaven free
Re: Simi Promises To Attend A Twitter User Wedding For Free (see What Happened) by Kalashnikov102(m): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
Seun of nairaland since I join...i neva chop ur one naira..make ah send my account details
Re: Simi Promises To Attend A Twitter User Wedding For Free (see What Happened) by Jammey6551(m): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
Joshmodest:

No !
Na Bright Chimezie

hahahahahahahah
Re: Simi Promises To Attend A Twitter User Wedding For Free (see What Happened) by IprintMONEY: 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
people dont have sense, why will i invite a celeb to my wedding?
so she will come and attention will be on her instead of me?
why cant people have common sense
Re: Simi Promises To Attend A Twitter User Wedding For Free (see What Happened) by Businext: 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
grin

WHY IS IT THAT NOBODY NOTICED THAT IN THE GUY'S EXCITEMENT
HE TYPED AUGUST 31th INSTEAD OF AUGUST 31st

If I were a celebrity of which I am in my own right tongue grin wink cheesy I'd do such free, spontaneous and unassuming things and gestures.

Just picture in your mind
Messi or Ronaldo or both showing up at the football field in Oworonshoki en route Bariga
Or
Your arch bishop attending your driver's son's baptism
Or
Just imagine Richard Branson at a Virgin Air line worker's wedding
Or
Dangote at a rural street landlord's association fund raising meeting
Or
Fayemi at an upcoming Private Primary school to attend their inter house sports
Or
The Queen of England calling in during a Radio programme to also share her comment or an issue

#SayYesToImpossibility
Re: Simi Promises To Attend A Twitter User Wedding For Free (see What Happened) by Alezy(m): 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
Joshmodest:

No !
Na Bright Chimezie
lolz....una no well for this NL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Crops Out Davido's Name From Her "Queen Of Katwe" Report (Snapshots) / Bobrisky Reacts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / BBNaija: Uche Elendu And Friends Rejoice As Gedoni Gets Evicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.