Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Could my girlfriend be pregnant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could my girlfriend be pregnant? (3792 Views)

Could My Girlfriend Be Lying?? / Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? / Could My Girlfriend Be An Introvert Or Is There Something Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by SeunWedsLinda(m): 7:13am On Jul 24, 2019
My girl complained of her nipples paining her severely and was afraid she might be pregnant. I was equally scared so we bought test strip to confirm. Happens that the result was negative. Unconvinced by the result of the test strip, she suggested we run a blood test which we did yesterday. The nurse told her it's positive. Meanwhile, the blood test was carried out with test strip as well. Now I'm afraid cos she's been seeing her period normally and haven't missed anyone. No symptoms of early pregnancy like missing of period, vomiting, too much eating and unusual gaining of weight. Now the thing is ascertaining if truly it's pregnancy. If yes, how old is the pregnancy? I'm just so confused right now.

This is some girl I love and would like to spend the rest of my life with. However, the timing of this pregnancy if truly positive is by all things wrong.

What do I do folks?
Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 24, 2019
Wait to confirm in 9 months time. We can’t say if she’s pregnant now or not.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by SeunWedsLinda(m): 7:21am On Jul 24, 2019
stupidity:
immature bro .
Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by SeunWedsLinda(m): 7:30am On Jul 24, 2019
I really need your contributions guys
Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 24, 2019
Go to other hospitals..like two more.

2 Likes

Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by SODbaba2(m): 8:00am On Jul 24, 2019
stupidity:
Your moniker says it all.

3 Likes

Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by greatme2good(f): 8:09am On Jul 24, 2019
Let her run another test in a standard laboratory for final confirmation. A lot of women doesn't have pregnancy symptoms at the early stage while some still menstruate even when pregnant usually at the early stage. It has happened to my sister and a girlfriend of mine. They were pregnant but was still menstruating.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by SeunWedsLinda(m): 8:12am On Jul 24, 2019
greatme2good:
Let her run another test in a standard laboratory for final confirmation. A lot of women doesn't have pregnancy symptoms at the early stage while some still menstruate even when pregnant usually at the early stage. It has happened to my sister and a girlfriend of mine. They were pregnant but was still menstruating.
thanks. I've been told to run a scan because that would tell you the duration of the pregancy if truly she's pregnant. I'm just confused
Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 24, 2019
SODbaba2:

Your moniker says it all.
are you alright ni? How dare you quote me? angry

1 Like

Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by lilmax(m): 8:51am On Jul 24, 2019
she's pregnant bro
Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by SeunWedsLinda(m): 8:53am On Jul 24, 2019
lilmax:
she's pregnant bro
then why isn't there any sign? Why did the urine test fail to indicate that it's positive? I'll Sha run scan today to know my fate
Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by greatme2good(f): 9:05am On Jul 24, 2019
SeunWedsLinda:
thanks. I've been told to run a scan because that would tell you the duration of the pregancy if truly she's pregnant. I'm just confused

Don't be cos the case is not complicated. Running a scan isn't expensive... Just make up your mind to be a dad if it gets to that. All the best bro.
Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by greatme2good(f): 9:09am On Jul 24, 2019
SeunWedsLinda:
then why isn't there any sign? Why did the urine test fail to indicate that it's positive? I'll Sha run scan today to know my fate
Urine test doesn't show on some women. I have married sisters with different stories. One of my sister's pregnancy was never detected by urine, blood test nor scan till the day she gave birth. Her gynaecologist was convinced she was pregnant and she believed him.
Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by SeunWedsLinda(m): 9:12am On Jul 24, 2019
greatme2good:

Don't be cos the case is not complicated. Running a scan isn't expensive... Just make up your mind to be a dad if it gets to that. All the best bro.
thanks
Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by SeunWedsLinda(m): 9:14am On Jul 24, 2019
greatme2good:

Urine test doesn't show on some women. I have married sisters with different stories. One of my sister's pregnancy was never detected by urine, blood test nor scan till the day she gave birth. Her gynaecologist was convinced she was pregnant and she believed him.
Now this is some scary stuff. No problem. Will update after running the scan today.

The girl in question is someone I love and would want to spend the rest of my life with. However, the timing of the pregnancy if truly positive is wrong if you put a lot of factors into perspective. A d&c wouldn't be out of place at this point.
Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by SODbaba2(m): 9:17am On Jul 24, 2019
stupidity:
are you alright ni? How dare you quote me? angry
Pele my dear

1 Like

Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by greatme2good(f): 9:18am On Jul 24, 2019
SeunWedsLinda:
Now this is some scary stuff. No problem. Will update after running the scan today.

The girl in question is someone I love and would want to spend the rest of my life with. However, the timing of the pregnancy if truly positive is wrong. Considering d & c
Don't think of that please. If she's truly pregnant, keep the baby since you love her but don't get her pregnant again after this. Grow with her and plan the future together with her, at least be financially stable before you have another baby. In future you will surely smile when you look at that baby.

3 Likes

Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by SeunWedsLinda(m): 9:23am On Jul 24, 2019
greatme2good:

Don't think of that please. If she's truly pregnant, keep the baby since you love her but don't get her pregnant again after this. Grow with her and plan the future together with her, at least be financially stable before you have another baby. In future you will surely smile when you look at that baby.
sadly the bolded happens to be the problem. If I were, believe me I'd keep it. She's about going for service. Same as me. The scan will tell anyway
Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by nuelsam: 9:29am On Jul 24, 2019
Congrats baba pikin................. Baba uchenna................. Engage in a protected sex, una no go hear.........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by SeunWedsLinda(m): 9:30am On Jul 24, 2019
nuelsam:
Congrats baba pikin................. Baba uchenna................. Engage in a protected sex, una no go hear.........
k
Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 24, 2019
She probably lost the pregnancy. Could b hormonal imbalance
Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by SeunWedsLinda(m): 9:49am On Jul 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
She probably lost the pregnancy. Could b hormonal imbalance
. Does hormonal imbalance affect test result?
Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 24, 2019
SeunWedsLinda:
. Does hormonal imbalance affect test result?
Yes.

2 Likes

Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by LizRapheal(f): 10:09am On Jul 24, 2019
If d nurse confirms it positive den its true, ave seen cases where a lady wee b pregnant nd will b menstruating
so dnt b deceived
Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by SeunWedsLinda(m): 10:13am On Jul 24, 2019
LizRapheal:
If d nurse confirms it positive den its true, ave seen cases where a lady wee b pregnant nd will b menstruating
so dnt b deceived
well. The scan today will tell.

1 Like

Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by ubunja(m): 10:23am On Jul 24, 2019
stupidity:
lmfao grin

3 Likes

Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by ubunja(m): 10:24am On Jul 24, 2019
LizRapheal:
so dnt b deceived
that's how vampires are born

2 Likes

Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by LizRapheal(f): 10:49am On Jul 24, 2019
ubunja:
that's how vampires are born
grin grin grin grin
Iyen tun deep
Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 24, 2019
Visit anoda hospital.If she is still positive,congrats in advance.
SeunWedsLinda:
My girl complained of her nipples paining her severely and was afraid she might be pregnant. I was equally scared so we bought test strip to confirm. Happens that the result was negative. Unconvinced by the result of the test strip, she suggested we run a blood test which we did yesterday. The nurse told her it's positive. Meanwhile, the blood test was carried out with test strip as well. Now I'm afraid cos she's been seeing her period normally and haven't missed anyone. No symptoms of early pregnancy like missing of period, vomiting, too much eating and unusual gaining of weight. Now the thing is ascertaining if truly it's pregnancy. If yes, how old is the pregnancy? I'm just so confused right now.

This is some girl I love and would like to spend the rest of my life with. However, the timing of this pregnancy if truly positive is by all things wrong.

What do I do folks?

1 Like

Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by alphaNomega: 11:07am On Jul 24, 2019
greatme2good:

Your sister should return that child to the real mother!

7 Likes

Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by greatme2good(f): 11:43am On Jul 24, 2019
alphaNomega:

Your sister should return that child to the real mother!
I forgive your ignorance.
Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 24, 2019
start buying baby things, congratulations in advance... its going to be a boy

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Father Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife.. / Mirabel: The Wondrous Life Of Lady Who Had Sex With Dogs. / What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.