Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos (35579 Views)

Beautiful Aerial Views Of Port-Harcourt Road Networks (PHOTOS) / The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) / Prototype And Live Pictures Of Yaba BRT Terminus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by AutoReportNG: 9:30am On Jul 24, 2019
This is Lagos, the commercial nerve of Nigeria. Lagos is blessed with amazing landscapes, scenery and many more aquatic life. Popularly called a city that never sleeps because of its people that are always working 24/7.

Part of what makes Lagos fun, interesting is the different cities that are embedded into one and one of such is Yaba! Yaba is called the Silicon Valley of Africa, some have even coined the word, Yabacon (YV).

Yaba is a suburb of Lagos, Nigeria and located at the mainland of the Lagos. This area is already growing as Nigeria’s technology hub and a cluster of hundreds of banking institutions, educational institutions, technology and startup companies which steadily attracts angel investors, venture capitalists, enthusiasts and media people from all over the world. This cluster is the major reason many technology firms are considering opening up shops in Yaba. Close to the region is the Lagos Lagoon which lies on its south-western side, it empties into the Atlantic via Lagos Harbor, the main channel through the heart of the city, 0.5 km to 1 km wide and 10 km long.

Yaba is a part of Lagos Nigeria with many small towns and communities such as Onyigbo, Ebute Metta, Makoko, Sabo, Akoka, Abule Ijesha, Onike, Jibowu, and Iwaya among others.

A drone pilot named Moha Sheikh decided to take the aerial view of Yaba and we are loving every part of it.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-TUmkKdQGRtg/XTgVGovyyAI/AAAAAAAAeO0/fPyexXx3PgMqd-94I9stQS5c0L9RvUYegCLcBGAs/s1600/Y1.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-OsmalbnFWn8/XTgVHiC5xWI/AAAAAAAAePA/MS6pVkIORnAXHXNqX44Nwt_j7kMVpQG-wCLcBGAs/s1600/Y2.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-Y9Z4Aj5j8Ts/XTgVIAAVJKI/AAAAAAAAePE/qNkQ7utR8_s3alp-uEAdfoxvVPh7kQRZACLcBGAs/s1600/Y3.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-_TmihQTrnhM/XTgVIUM-gCI/AAAAAAAAePI/hz3qMEYN3G8OwVXRi7iEZzVibCfRQx-4gCLcBGAs/s1600/Y4.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-hz3DBlV6ZI8/XTgVKBm73WI/AAAAAAAAePY/-WqCmJGKOZgsPe-MioYqk8WTD_U8AdimwCLcBGAs/s1600/Y8.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-FmSt5WyBXNE/XTgVK0lxkRI/AAAAAAAAePg/xA4cJMRpr30xBjgynicMIw_r95pv0XZuQCLcBGAs/s1600/y9.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-YGN3-bydRs0/XTgVKuz_g6I/AAAAAAAAePc/_lCXIxYF-CkVq_PCnLbthHXdBHGluDwdgCLcBGAs/s1600/y10.jpg[/img]

Credits:
Moha Shekih, PS Express

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/07/see-aerial-views-of-yaba-and-its.html

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by AutoReportNG: 9:31am On Jul 24, 2019
YabaCon... Oya now

See more of Yaba and its environs here

https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/07/see-aerial-views-of-yaba-and-its.html
Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by tillaman(m): 9:36am On Jul 24, 2019
Looks good from the top!
Looks Like a low budget Camelot

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by Davoneskay(m): 9:36am On Jul 24, 2019
The planning isn't bad.

13 Likes

Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by respect80(m): 9:36am On Jul 24, 2019
First and second pix looks more like the aerial view of kingslanding when Daenerys Targaryen was about using her dragon to breath fire on the city.
GOT season8

Oya GOT fans gather here.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by FootballAnalyst(m): 9:37am On Jul 24, 2019
Nice view.

Please brothers, I need a technical advice to fix my electronics. I can't call a professional now due to location and timing.

I got a new Home Theater, and A flat screen Television, (Hisense). I have connected the wires and everything seems fine. The problem now is, my home theater came with 5 speakers, 4 side speakers and one sub woofer.

When I connect the whole speaker wires to the woofer, I notice that the television won't be clear enough. But when I remove the 4 side speakers leaving just the sub woofer, it becomes clear and normal..

Please does anyone know how I can fix this? Maybe recommend something I can buy or perhaps a reconnection guide. Please help, I would greatly appreciate.

1 Like

Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by Amuocha: 9:42am On Jul 24, 2019
See how the old part of Lagos looks, well organised.

13 Likes

Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by Kingosytex(m): 9:52am On Jul 24, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
OYA, SHOW US THE AERIAL VIEW OF MAKOKO DUSTBIN IN LAGOS. tongue

CAPSLOCKED!! CAPSLOCKED!! CAPSLOCKED!!!

How many times did i call you? this table you are shaking is very fragile and will shatter to pieces.

You wan start tribal war for this thread abi? take time o.

5 Likes

Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by Kingosytex(m): 9:56am On Jul 24, 2019
mrvitalis:
Igbos must be many in this area ...lots of igbo style building

I hate lagos honestly

Please dear, don't hate a whole tribe. It isn't proper. There are good and bad people in all races and tribes, i apologise on behalf of any igbo that has wronged you in time past and i equally apologise for those who will wrong you in the future

Let love lead

29 Likes

Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by mrvitalis(m): 10:00am On Jul 24, 2019
Kingosytex:

Please dear, don't hate a whole tribe. It isn't proper. There are good and bad people in all races and tribes, i apologise on behalf of any igbo that has wronged you in time past and i equally apologise for those who are about to wrong you in the future
I just hate the city ... Most of my guys for ph are from iwo ...
Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by Moanahh: 10:15am On Jul 24, 2019
Beauty

1 Like

Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by Kingluqman(m): 10:16am On Jul 24, 2019
What of Yaba left? Show us maybe I fit see one guy wey don comot tey tey for my Area here

grin
Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by namiji2598: 10:16am On Jul 24, 2019
Is this the best Lagos can offer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by konnetu: 10:17am On Jul 24, 2019
Yaba Left or Right?

Message me to Get Premium Account to Watch and Download any Videos on Lynda. com
Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by Elemosho478: 10:17am On Jul 24, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

If you want to mock Lagos state

I just want to let you know that people that live in Makoko are from Benin Republic

2 Likes

Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:18am On Jul 24, 2019
I Never See YABALEFT In Any Of The Pictures
Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by DaddyMorenike: 10:18am On Jul 24, 2019
My hood!!! Na me dey drive that car for the second picture.

2 Likes

Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by kehinde2436(m): 10:18am On Jul 24, 2019
Wow, doesn't look like Yaba from this beautiful angle..

On the other hand, "WHERE IS YABA LEFT?
Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by TANID(m): 10:19am On Jul 24, 2019
respect80:
First and second pix looks more like the aerial view of kingslanding when Daenerys Targaryen was about using her dragon to breath fire on the city.
GOT season8

Oya GOT fans gather here.
grin

But Seriously This One Na "Yeba" View.

1 Like

Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by Offpoint: 10:20am On Jul 24, 2019
FootballAnalyst:
Nice view.

Please brothers, I need a technical advice to fix my electronics. I can't call a professional now due to location and timing.

I got a new Home Theater, and A flat screen Television, (Hisense). I have connected the wires and everything seems fine. The problem now is, my home theater came with 5 speakers, 4 side speakers and one sub woofer.

When I connect the whole speaker wires to the woofer, I notice that the television won't be clear enough. But when I remove the 4 side speakers leaving just the sub woofer, it becomes clear and normal..

Please does anyone know how I can fix this? Maybe recommend something I can buy or perhaps a reconnection guide. Please help, I would greatly appreciate.
I think it could be Low Power, get a stabilizer...

1 Like

Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by Offpoint: 10:20am On Jul 24, 2019
Looks good above, zoom in and it's still a slum filled with mad people.

I dey my house
Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by TANID(m): 10:21am On Jul 24, 2019
konnetu:
Yaba Left or Right?

Message me to Get Premium Account to Watch and Download any Videos on Lynda. com
Just Yaba Or Yeba cheesy
Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by YorubaEmir: 10:21am On Jul 24, 2019
tongue
Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by DukeNija(m): 10:21am On Jul 24, 2019
Yaba my home. My Love for Yaba no get duplicate. Most centralized suburb in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 24, 2019
Lagos looks good on aerial views

Come closer

Even in the middle of vi massive smelly canal dey there undecided

6 Likes

Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by certifiedvik(m): 10:22am On Jul 24, 2019
Lagos still be like village.. With all the money dem Don spend
Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by Lakside1955(m): 10:22am On Jul 24, 2019
Na lie, here na brazil
Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by ba7man(m): 10:23am On Jul 24, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
What stops you from going there to take the pics yourself??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu / A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) / Tasty Foods For The Northern Nigeria Traveller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.