Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Short Skills/trainings, In Demand, To Acquire Before Moving To The US - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Short Skills/trainings, In Demand, To Acquire Before Moving To The US (726 Views)

Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian / What Skills Should A Nigerian Acquire Before Traveling To Europe Or America / Skills To Acquire Before Relocating To The US. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Short Skills/trainings, In Demand, To Acquire Before Moving To The US by Simcha: 9:48am On Jul 24, 2019
Please house advise me. My US fiance will be visiting me soonest. What are the short skills/training I can acquire before she filed for me? I need advise on skills that are in demand in the US that I can learn that will prove I can take care of my family after marriage( u understand that kind thing?) I alrealdy knew how lay block and do plastering (bricklaying). I need more advice and tips on plans. I no want 4k up for embassy abeg.
PS: I'm a first year undergraduate student.
Re: Short Skills/trainings, In Demand, To Acquire Before Moving To The US by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:04am On Jul 24, 2019
My guy dats there is a meat seller...dats Wat he was doing here in Nigeria before he took the trip to Canada, then from there to USA.......
He sells butchered meat (ALAPATA)..... D skill you have is OK, but I will advice you to get anoda one to complement d one you have... Hope you are computer literate ,dat is very important
Re: Short Skills/trainings, In Demand, To Acquire Before Moving To The US by Simcha: 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
My guy dats there is a meat seller...dats Wat he was doing here in Nigeria before he took the trip to Canada, then from there to USA.......
He sells butchered meat (ALAPATA)..... D skill you have is OK, but I will advice you to get anoda one to complement d one you have... Hope you are computer literate ,dat is very important

Yes, I'm computer literate but I don't have any certification.

(1) (Reply)

For Those Who Think America Is Eldorado. / I Need Help On Flight Booking...... / I Need A Direction Please.. It's Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.