Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot (46250 Views)

Difference Between England, Uk, Great Britain And Northern Ireland. / Huge Meteor Spotted Burning Up Over Scotland And Northern Ireland (video) / 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by 40manlappy: 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
Meanwhile, RNIP officially started yesterday November 1st in five communities - Sudbury, Sault Ste. Marie, Thunder Bay, Brandon and Gretna-Rhineland-Altona-Plum Coulee.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Beauty85: 1:37am On Nov 03, 2019
Can someone apply to more than one community??

1 Like

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by livepluslife: 7:01am On Nov 03, 2019
The first community to prepare for the RNIP #Canada program is Altona/Rhineland,Manitoba. Here is the link to the updated info.Fill in your profile and Upload your resume using the template on their website #Nigeria ‬

https://www.seedrpga.com/immigration-pilot

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
Good evening all.For the IELTS Exam,is it both couples that will write or just the principal applicant?
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by folarinstr: 6:45am On Nov 04, 2019
40manlappy:

I don’t have a list per se. Your best bet is to research each of the 11 selected communities. You can start by checking websites of the designated community economic development organization of each community.

I do appreciate this reply but pls, can i have the official website of 11 communities?
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Haysamo: 1:11pm On Nov 04, 2019
https://www.seedrpga.com/immigration-pilot

Altona/Rhineland has updated their eligibility criteria. Visit the link above, register and upload your resume.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by davidson97: 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
Hello guys please i am also hoping to kickstart my journey to RNIPP please what documents do I need to submit for my ECA evaluation and how long does it take also I saw some remarks concerning CV I have a Canadian styled CV those interested in it can WhatsApp me via 08141246409 am not collecting any form of token or money as we are all in this race together also for the jobs I got a website where u can search Canadian jobs by location just as we have jobberman here in Nigeria... Please m number is listed above anyone that can help with the info I requested for can reach me through it thanks and God bless

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Omoolope2023: 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2019
Someone said the list of employment opportunities in those communities no be here.

Nigerians no get muscles for those kind of work do.

1 Like

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by oghoyaM: 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2019
Omoolope2023:
Someone said the list of employment opportunities in those communities no be here.

Pls share the link.
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Omoolope2023: 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
oghoyaM:

Pls share the link.

It was a phone conversation.
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by TheCapitalBand(m): 8:00pm On Nov 04, 2019
Hello! What exactly do you mean by “Nigerians no get muscles for those kind of work do”?
Omoolope2023:

1 Like

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by ashatoda: 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
Omoolope2023:

I don't believe this the work that some people do here just to sustain is soooo hard except those who are only interested in office work but let it sink in everyone's brain that the percentage of people who will get that kind of job is extremely minimal so if you are interested in applying through this route be ready to work with your hands it's going to be physical have that in your thoughts

1 Like

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by sammyironside: 1:41am On Nov 05, 2019
Hello guys this program is not as easy as a lot of people are making it look. There are many requirements including writing IELTS, providing proof of funds in millions that you will present, although its quite lower compared to express entry. But that's not even the issue, the major set back to be able to even apply to a community, you must have a proof of employment and employment certificate from an employer in not anywhere in Canada but in that participating community. Now the biggest problem is this, no employer wants to employ anybody outside Canada, they won't even look at your CV once your address is not Canada. There are lots of students and asylum seekers in Canada that they can employ. Your best bet is, if you have someone is Canada, that can help you look for a job and get the certificate for you. Aside that this Canadian people are just giving people false hope, when they are not willing to employ people living outside Canada. But nevertheless there is no harm in trying here is a Canadian job site where all those employers post jobs indeed.com and jobbank.com just type the community and the job you're searching for. There are lots of jobs in Canada but this people should just make it a little bit easy to get in Like American visa lottery, where you don't need a job or money once you are selected, you will start your job search when you get to the Us. Unfortunately, Nigerians cannot participate for now, Good luck guys.

4 Likes

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Nobody: 2:17am On Nov 05, 2019
sammyironside:
Hello guys this program is not as easy as a lot of people are making it look. There are many requirements including writing IELTS, providing proof of funds in millions that you will present, although its quite lower compared to express entry. But that's not even the issue, the major set back to be able to even apply to a community, you must have a proof of employment and employment certificate from an employer in not anywhere in Canada but in that participating community. Now the biggest problem is this, no employer wants to employ anybody outside Canada, they won't even look at your CV once your address is not Canada. There are lots of students and asylum seekers in Canada that they can employ. Your best bet is, if you have someone is Canada, that can help you look for a job and get the certificate for you. Aside that this Canadian people are just giving people false hope, when they are not willing to employ people living outside Canada. But nevertheless there is no harm in trying here is a Canadian job site where all those employers post jobs indeed.com and jobbank.com just type the community and the job you're searching for. There are lots of jobs in Canada but this people should just make it a little bit easy to get in Like American visa lottery, where you don't need a job or money once you are selected, you will start your job search when you get to the Us. Unfortunately, Nigerians cannot participate for now, Good luck guys.
they never gave false hope. People refused to reason well. Only 250 slots per community. It was only logical it would be hard and employees would favour those there already. If a fresh student grad comes to apply i would take him over someone in Nigeria. Its rural too the kind of jobs there are not going to be fancy jobs too (agric and manufacturing). I saw the requirements of one of the communities. It was funny and too hard

2 Likes

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by sammyironside: 3:37am On Nov 05, 2019
I agree with you Tina, and I also believe the Canadian government, just want those who are already in Canada to be able work and live legally and most especially move to rural communities that young people are running from. Its very funny how people who are not in Canada are excited about this program when its near impossible to qualify.
Tina26:
they never gave false hope. People refused to reason well. Only 250 slots per community. It was only logical it would be hard and employees would favour those there already. If a fresh student grad comes to apply i would take him over someone in Nigeria. Its rural too the kind of jobs there are not going to be fancy jobs too (agric and manufacturing). I saw the requirements of one of the communities. It was funny and too hard

1 Like

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by bamangar: 8:18am On Nov 05, 2019
Tina26:

There's no harm in trying. Few of the advantages is low POF and IELTS. I see nothing much difficult in this program. The major stress is getting an employment. Once you get an employer willing to sponsor you, and make sure you have your ECA and IELTS ready because employers would ask them from you before they endorse and give you employment.

The main drill is getting a job. We already have a testimony from similar program AIPP.

Another thing i want to point out, even if you studied in UK and US, you need canadian education to get your dream job. You don't expect to be a bank manager here and expect to land a banking job easily in Canada. Even those that went through the normal Express Entry, most of them eat humble pie, get lower jobs for the main time while they do their masters or go for Canadian professional training before landing atleast a better job option.

I'm also into this RNIP and AIPP, i'm trying both of them and which ever comes first, i move with it. I was inspired by someone who was successful in getting a job.

The major thing is getting a job. Personally, i people can seek lower standard jobs, many of them are not that physical.

6 Likes

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by squad1: 1:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
Dayzeeray:

I'm using ICES. Feels free to ask any questions. You can also check their website...google for the link.

After about 20 weeks, my ICES Application status just change to "Application Complete". Please what is the next step?

1 Like

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Dayzeeray: 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
squad1:

After about 20 weeks, my ICES Application status just change to "Application Complete". Please what is the next step?

Congratulations on that. I guess the next step would be to send you your ECA by courier. You should also prepare for your ielts too.

1 Like

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by 40manlappy: 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2019

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by 40manlappy: 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by gabby18: 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Buzzbee(f): 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
@40manlappy I'm sorry to bother you. Please do you still have a contact in lautech that can help with my hubby's MBA transcripts.

40manlappy:
Alberta town looks to immigration to help ease labour shortage
https://globalnews.ca/news/6143152/claresholm-labour-shortage-immigration-pilot-project-alberta/
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by ednut1(m): 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
Glowing1:
Hi guys, do anyone here think it's best to contact an agent, maybe they might have some kind of skills in getting one a job? Or u advice one to do it themselves?
agent will 99% of the time dupe u

3 Likes

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by ashatoda: 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
Glowing1:
Hi guys, do anyone here think it's best to contact an agent, maybe they might have some kind of skills in getting one a job? Or u advice one to do it themselves?
guy why think about agents when you can do it yourself. moreso it's oyinbo people that are employing and not black men that do everything based on man know man. many people have gotten jobs and moved out through God's grace and their efforts at least they are aware of the fact that they are in charge of their destinies and they achieved it why don't you take inspiration from this and work on it and see what God wants to do, but from what you wrote I can deduced that you don't like stressing yourself and if it's so it's better you sit down in naija because this thing will stress you and if you don't desire it so much than any other thing you will fall aside on the way

3 Likes

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by mummy1964(f): 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
livepluslife:
Someone already in Canada advised I package my CV. According to him, to compete favourably, your CV must be top notch, it should be of international relevance.
I recently contacted resume clinic services to help with the CV packaging. Am yet to get a reply to know if their charges are fair.
If you're like me who is not good at packaging CV. I advise you contact a professional.
Let's get this going.
Cheer Canada hopefuls

How do I have this link for cv. I need Canadian standard resume pls.
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by mummy1964(f): 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
Dayzeeray:

I'm using ICES. Feels free to ask any questions. You can also check their website...google for the link.

Pls what is the cost implication
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by 40manlappy: 3:00am On Nov 15, 2019
Rural and northern immigration pilot moves forward in Greater Sudbury
https://www-cbc-ca.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5357961

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by 40manlappy: 3:14am On Nov 15, 2019
Sault Ste. Marie is now accepting applications for the Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot program. Please visit https:///dvAma3C for a comprehensive overview on federal and community eligibility requirements.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by 40manlappy: 3:20am On Nov 15, 2019
Prospective applicants should note that participating communities will now accept a maximum of 100 applicants in the first year of the pilot.

1 Like

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Beauty85: 12:17am On Nov 16, 2019
if u r able to download the RNIP form from salte ste maria pls do share tnks
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Komed: 7:12am On Nov 17, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top Mistakes To Avoid During A Visa Interview / 10 Exotic Vacations Nigerians Can Take Without A Visa / Plastic Roads: The Possible End Of Pot Holes And Flood In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.