Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,913 members, 7,802,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot (46254 Views)

Difference Between England, Uk, Great Britain And Northern Ireland. / Huge Meteor Spotted Burning Up Over Scotland And Northern Ireland (video) / 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by approvedxxx: 1:39am On Jan 22, 2020
PLEASE I THINK WE SHOULD TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO SHARE IMPORTANT INFORMATION HERE.. HAS ANYONE SUCCESSFULLY GET RESPONSE FROM EMPLOYERS...... THANKS

1 Like

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by safetyman: 12:01am On Jan 24, 2020
Is this group a SCAM or what? no body is saying anything anymore. I guess the idea is redirecting to whatsapp and then what

Please we need more information on interviews, offer letter and how we can travel to CA coz alot of employers prefer locals

1 Like

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Teewhy4topsy: 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
Pls ooo, for those that have done ECA through WES, I have a question.........I am a married woman and my surname has changed. pls, which surname should I use to apply as my international passport carries my husband surname while my certificate carries my father's surname.

NOTE..... I will be using my husband surname for the immigration process
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by Honeydoc(f): 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
Teewhy4topsy:
Pls ooo, for those that have done ECA through WES, I have a question.........I am a married woman and my surname has changed. pls, which surname should I use to apply as my international passport carries my husband surname while my certificate carries my father's surname.

NOTE..... I will be using my husband surname for the immigration process
Please use the name on your passport (Your married name). What I did was to send my change of name affidavit and a message to them through the contact form stating the reason for the name difference. They will acknowledge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by krisykim: 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
safetyman:
guys go and look for jobs online and get a job offer and stop looking for whatsapp group. ....i will share info on job sites when i see someone who is ready to put in work

Abeg share o...I dey here
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by yetown(m): 7:12am On Jan 30, 2020
safetyman:
guys go and look for jobs online and get a job offer and stop looking for whatsapp group. ....i will share info on job sites when i see someone who is ready to put in work

Drop the link here, thanks �
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by unikay(m): 12:45am On Jan 31, 2020
Guys, kindly drop the website where one can apply for the job
Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by DAramis: 5:27am On Jan 31, 2020
signing out officially from the thread. I wish other members goodluck in their quest.

1 Like

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by safetyman: 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
Sault Ste. Marie, ON www.welcometossm.com
Thunder Bay, ON www.gotothunderbay.com
Brandon, MB www.economicdevelopmentbrandon.com
Altona/Rhineland, MB www.seedrgpa.com
yetown:

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rural And Northern Immigration Pilot by safetyman: 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2020
done check

yetown:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top Mistakes To Avoid During A Visa Interview / 10 Exotic Vacations Nigerians Can Take Without A Visa / Plastic Roads: The Possible End Of Pot Holes And Flood In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.