Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch (68505 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by GistMore9: 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
Daddy Freeze took to Instagram to share his opinion on billionaire, Femi Otedola's comment of 'technology ending the need for archaic wristwatches'.

Femi Otedola had revealed why he no longer wears wristwatches in an exchange with a follower on the social media platform. According to the billionaire he started wearing wristwatches at 12, but stopped wearing them 3 years ago. He wrote;

I started wearing a wristwatch when I was 12 years old and I stopped 3 years ago. Technology has ended our necessity for the archaic wristwatch. less is more.

However in response to this, Daddy Freeze who is a known lover of wristwatches, stated that while many see a wristwatch as a mere timepiece that tells what time it is, a handful of people appreciate it as the horological genius that goes into haute horlogerie.

He wrote;

Uncle Femi, I no gree this one o.... lol...

In my humble opinion, I think it all boils down to choice.

While many see a wristwatch as a mere timepiece that tells you what time it is, a few of us appreciate the horological genius that goes into haute horlogerie.

The focus of high end watchmaking leans largely on the complexity of the movement, combined with a proficiency for demonstrating the mastery of watchmaking arts.

In that vein, a Patek Phillipe, Piaget, Richard Mille or Audemars Piguet tourbillon for instance, is a masterpiece of artwork, sheer mechanical erudition and exceptional material craftsmanship; the horological equivalent of a Picasso on your wrist.

I wouldn’t buy Vincent Van Gogh or Paul Cezanne paintings for my wall, but that won’t stop me from appreciating the work that went into creating them, even if the painting techniques and materials are today considered old fashioned.

That asides my Egbon, that your office is awesome and we all love you on social media as you are an inspiration to many. ~FRZ

See more here; http://gistmore.com/daddy-freeze-reacts-after-femi-otedola-revealed-why-he-doesnt-wear-wristwatch

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by GistMore9: 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2019

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by eneojoedu(m): 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
reactor.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by olalekan90(m): 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
I no say this over riped mango must talk

165 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by Funmmyastic: 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
Daddy Freeze always reacting.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by simonlee(m): 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
seriously though, its not about checking the time...my hands feel "naked" when i'm not wearing a watch. who else feels that way? sad

375 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by sparog(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2019
Hmmmm

I know he will react grin

The man na chemical, reaction comes easy for him

grin grin grin grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by kolafolabi(m): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
I was actually expecting that. I knew Daddy Freeze would react to that simply because of his affection for wrist watches

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by Shezkid01(m): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
Rubbish
Freeze should unfreeze his brain.. Na only him dey this country..
Reacting to everything

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by passyhansome(m): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
GATHER HERE IF YOU THINK, DADDY FREEZE DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, DADDY FREEZE IS SO RICH ALL HE HAS IS GOOD ENGLISH

24 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by rentAcock(m): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
Daddy Freeze should shut up his mouth. Can he afford a Patek Philippe? Has he ever seen a picasso or van gogh painting in person? I totally dislike local twats who try so hard to seem sophisticated and knowledgeable to their ignorant fan base.

Otedola said his mind and has his own opinion, this silly freezer man is just quoting him to remain in the spotlight. He is the attention _whore of our generation.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by Justbeingreal(m): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
Hmmm!

Everybody with their preference..

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by bigCassava: 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
GistMore9:
See more reactions ==> http://gistmore.com/daddy-freeze-reacts-after-femi-otedola-revealed-why-he-doesnt-wear-wristwatch

Dude has stopped attacking pastors after he dupped his followers millions of naira and blocked some who questioned him from his social media handle.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by starbuck(f): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
Freeze said NOTHING

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by OBAGADAFFI: 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
Freeze with his frivolous reasoning,

Even the Japanese quartz watches, are doing better than these Automatic .
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by helphelp: 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
That your epistle does not change the fact that "Less is more" simple

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by cheeseballs: 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
A very humble reaction..... No blasting for today! Lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by Hintona(f): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
This Otedola should stop lying

He can't afford these expensive wristwatches simpu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by Cyoung4real(m): 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
So what exactly did he say?

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
Freeze started by saying by choice yet fagg won’t accept baba’s choice.dickward

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by somehow: 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
I love wristwatches not for time keeping but for fashion.
Not wearing one makes me feel somehow naaked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by Omoslim26: 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Daddy Freeze always reacting.

bcus he is a chemical reaction abi:-D dat man bhaves like pikin wey no suck bwest:-D

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by Tallandcute: 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
He is right!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by Phyde: 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
simonlee:
seriously though, its not about checking the time...my hands feel "naked" when i'm not wearing a watch. who else feels that way? sad
To me,it itching my wrist, even chains to...not always comfortable wearing them. sad

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by Shezkid01(m): 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
Hintona:

Pele, weytin ur own papa fit afford

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by drezzyx(m): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
Same with me I was a lover of watches when I was younger, I stopped wearing it about 15 years ago .

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by Mateen1000: 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
Hintona:

sad

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by Chubhie: 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
The wristwatch companies attempting to make an inroad into the Nigerian Market must have felt hard done by Mr Femi. We know Freeze is a poster boy of one of the companies hence all those big grammar to defend his interest.

I will rather have a work of art on my walls or rather watch my woman sleeping naked and draw inspiration from her....

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch by DIKEnaWAR: 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
Freeze will always have an opinion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) / 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.