Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

How To Install Pes 2017.iso File On Pc. Help - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Install Pes 2017.iso File On Pc. Help (8181 Views)

PES 2021 PS2 ISO File Download (playstation 2) / Pes 2020 Ppsspp Iso File Download Link {english} / Download Latest PES 2019 ISO File For PPSSPP On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Install Pes 2017.iso File On Pc. Help by NevetsIbot(m): 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
I bough this software disc from a computer store... Pes 2017... Put the dic in my system and I was faced with the file name CP-PES2017.... File extension is .Iso.

CP-PES2017.ISO

The only option here is to burn to dic.. Ion know what to do from here..

Re: How To Install Pes 2017.iso File On Pc. Help by Greatzeus(m): 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2019
NevetsIbot:
I bough this software disc from a computer store... Pes 2017... Put the dic in my system and I was faced with the file name CP-PES2017.... File extension is .Iso.

CP-PES2017.ISO

Doesn't make sense, check the other folders and see if you will see . exe file inside, click it to install.
If you didn't see any .exe file, copy the .iso file to your PC.
Get empty dvd
Download iso burner
Open the iso burner to select the file
Burn to dvd
Re: How To Install Pes 2017.iso File On Pc. Help by lekjons(m): 1:24am On Jul 25, 2019
NevetsIbot:

CP-PES2017.ISO

use winrar or 7zip to extract the iso file
Re: How To Install Pes 2017.iso File On Pc. Help by NevetsIbot(m): 1:38am On Jul 25, 2019
Greatzeus:

Doesn't make sense, check the other folders and see if you will see . exe file inside, click it to install.
If you didn't see any .exe file, copy the .iso file to your PC.
Get empty dvd
Download iso burner
Open the iso burner to select the file
Burn to dvd

Boss. Did this already and I was able to extract the files.. Got the set up and all ready.. But it brings out this IsDone.dll and unarc.dll error

I have not been able to move from there

Re: How To Install Pes 2017.iso File On Pc. Help by Greatzeus(m): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2019
NevetsIbot:

Boss. Did this already and I was able to extract the files.. Got the set up and all ready.. But it brings out this IsDone.dll and unarc.dll error

One or more files needed for the installation are corrupt. Get another CD. I have Pes2017 on my HDD,I can transfer to you for free. It will take less than 5 mins to copy,it's less than 4gb.
Re: How To Install Pes 2017.iso File On Pc. Help by NevetsIbot(m): 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
Greatzeus:

One or more files needed for the installation are corrupt. Get another CD. I have Pes2017 on my HDD,I can transfer to you for free. It will take less than 5 mins to copy,it's less than 4gb.

Boss. How do I get it from you please
Re: How To Install Pes 2017.iso File On Pc. Help by kenomobola(m): 7:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
NevetsIbot:

Boss. How do I get it from you please

Did you copy the iso file from a DVD, or from a removable drive? The ISO file could be corrupt. Apart from using an archiving program (like WinZip, WinRaR, and 7zip) to extract files from an ISO file, you can use ISO readers (like UltraISO, which I believe is installed on your system, from the icon I am seeing on your desktop), and a Virtual CD/DVD drive program (eg Deamon Tools).
Try these other options, and if you get the same result, copy the installation files from another source.
Re: How To Install Pes 2017.iso File On Pc. Help by Daviestunech(m): 7:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
NevetsIbot:

Hope u deactivate your antivirus while doing that?
Because it's a crack game,u HV to deactivate your antivirus it's corrupt the file
Re: How To Install Pes 2017.iso File On Pc. Help by Charjo: 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
Bought same software but it takes up to 24 hours and its still counting not installed yet can someone pls help

(1) (Reply)

Official Xbox One Thread / Do You Own Or Have You Built A GAMING PC: Please Share Your System Specification / Websites For Downloading Ppsspp Games For Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.