Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,715 members, 7,802,162 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

The Tattoo On Tacha Body Is Not Davido, It's Her Baby Head- Lady Revealed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Tattoo On Tacha Body Is Not Davido, It's Her Baby Head- Lady Revealed (12803 Views)

BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? / Evicted Bbnaija Housemate Isilomo Weigh In On Tacha And Mercy Fight / It was Olamide and Burna Boy that secure the release of Zlatan Ibile not Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tattoo On Tacha Body Is Not Davido, It's Her Baby Head- Lady Revealed by nairafame(m): 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
The Tattoo on current BBNAIJA house mate body, Tacha is not Davido, Its Her Baby Head- Nigerian lady who's somehow close to Tacha revealed after Davido tweeted that he's not Tacha fan even with his record label logo on her body.

See more photos and read more below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/07/the-tattoo-on-tacha-body-is-not-davido.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

1 Like

Re: The Tattoo On Tacha Body Is Not Davido, It's Her Baby Head- Lady Revealed by Richmondofficia(m): 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
I can't stop laughing hahahahaha
Re: The Tattoo On Tacha Body Is Not Davido, It's Her Baby Head- Lady Revealed by Gptins(m): 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
I don't like the Tacha girl.. She isn't intelligent. She just plays smart and very rude too. She isn't that beautiful or even endowed. Learnt she been into runs for years and she prados on all that just before I forget I also learnt she has Halitosis(mouth odour) too.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Tattoo On Tacha Body Is Not Davido, It's Her Baby Head- Lady Revealed by Davash222(m): 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
Davido is just too childish!!

Please, let’s not argue about this.

2 Likes

Re: The Tattoo On Tacha Body Is Not Davido, It's Her Baby Head- Lady Revealed by nairafamedotcom: 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
grin
Re: The Tattoo On Tacha Body Is Not Davido, It's Her Baby Head- Lady Revealed by donbachi(m): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
B4 i been think sey na nedu of wazobia b dat.
Re: The Tattoo On Tacha Body Is Not Davido, It's Her Baby Head- Lady Revealed by Stanweezy(m): 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
That is true without been told, the only thing that links Davido to that tattoo is that name OBO, bkus what I'm seeing in that tattoo is a kid with crown.

Beside OBO might mean a different thing to her or probably she used it to connect to Davido. But as for the tattoo that thing no resemble Davido at all
Re: The Tattoo On Tacha Body Is Not Davido, It's Her Baby Head- Lady Revealed by Hintona(f): 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
Make I see road abeg
Madam investigator

2 Likes

Re: The Tattoo On Tacha Body Is Not Davido, It's Her Baby Head- Lady Revealed by nairafamedotcom: 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
Lol
Re: The Tattoo On Tacha Body Is Not Davido, It's Her Baby Head- Lady Revealed by itspzpics(m): 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2019
cool
Re: The Tattoo On Tacha Body Is Not Davido, It's Her Baby Head- Lady Revealed by Yuceeluv(f): 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
I never knew tacha has a child o.

1 Like

Re: The Tattoo On Tacha Body Is Not Davido, It's Her Baby Head- Lady Revealed by Abiodun0202(m): 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
Re: The Tattoo On Tacha Body Is Not Davido, It's Her Baby Head- Lady Revealed by Olufela30: 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
E PAIN DAVIDO SAY TACHA SCAM AM....

scam of the century..

Re: The Tattoo On Tacha Body Is Not Davido, It's Her Baby Head- Lady Revealed by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
Let it be known on this day that Tacha will win this edition of BBNaija.

Mark my words

1 Like

Re: The Tattoo On Tacha Body Is Not Davido, It's Her Baby Head- Lady Revealed by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 13, 2019
How far can people go to lie. The tattoo on her body is davido's OBO official logo. Even tacha herself made a video of the day she got the tattoo saying she's getting a tattoo of davodo. Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHubscnjewM

And then the obo logo below says it all

1 Like

Re: The Tattoo On Tacha Body Is Not Davido, It's Her Baby Head- Lady Revealed by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
Stanweezy:
That is true without been told, the only thing that links Davido to that tattoo is that name OBO, bkus what I'm seeing in that tattoo is a kid with crown.

Beside OBO might mean a different thing to her or probably she used it to connect to Davido. But as for the tattoo that thing no resemble Davido at all

Like seriously? Watch this video and judge. That's tacha herself

Since tacha is still in the house there's no way she could delete the video she uploaded on YouTube by herself. Just check the pictures below

And then do a simple Google image search of dmw davido obo logo and see for urself

Re: The Tattoo On Tacha Body Is Not Davido, It's Her Baby Head- Lady Revealed by johnlvis(m): 4:42am On Sep 14, 2019
Because u hate her ,am voting for her .
Re: The Tattoo On Tacha Body Is Not Davido, It's Her Baby Head- Lady Revealed by Stanweezy(m): 11:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
greenhulk:

Like seriously? Watch this video and judge. That's tacha herself

Since tacha is still in the house there's no way she could delete the video she uploaded on YouTube by herself. Just check the pictures below

And then do a simple Google image search of dmw davido obo logo and see for urself

Kudos to u on ur research
Re: The Tattoo On Tacha Body Is Not Davido, It's Her Baby Head- Lady Revealed by Stewart883(m): 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
Hintona:
Make I see road abeg

Madam investigator

H
Re: The Tattoo On Tacha Body Is Not Davido, It's Her Baby Head- Lady Revealed by Sinachi100: 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
And u want us to believe grin
Re: The Tattoo On Tacha Body Is Not Davido, It's Her Baby Head- Lady Revealed by offset67(m): 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers / "Go And Meet Davido, He Has 30 Billion" Wizkid Tells Girl Hitting On Him / Secondary School Student Behaving Very Bad. See Photos Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.