Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX (39585 Views)

Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX / Meet Aisha "Flygirl" Vatsa; The Fastest Female Biker In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX by EmmymTr(m): 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
Meet the CHAIRMAN of the fastest growing investment firm in Nigeria - MBA FOREX AND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED.

Mr Maxwell Odum.

No doubt this investment firm is one of the fastest growing in Nigeria at the moment with 10 branches around Nigeria, including ABUJA,LAGOS (lekki/ikeja),PORT-HARCOURT,WARRI,OWERRI,ENUGU,ABIA,UYO and in DUBIA/UK and more.....

MBA FOREX AND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED is a financial investment Company/Training Institute. This platform enables, investors to earn 15% ROI (return on investment) every 30 days.

Mission is to create wealth for their customers, with the vision of raising financial giants.
MBA Forex AND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED/Training Institute is recognized and registered with reference number RC 1478221 under the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Federal Republic of Nigeria.

For more information:Log on WWW.MBAFOREX.ORG

Follow on social media:
Facebook;MBA FOREX LIMITED
Twitter;@forex_mba
Instagram;@mbaforex1
Linkedin;MBA FOREX LIMITED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX by Semony2: 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2019
This is Simply amazing! Financial freedom is a possibility and a reality. It all depends on our choices. Make MBA your choice today and be happy with your life altogether .

3 Likes

Re: Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX by EkunKekere: 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
Amazing. But how many Women's pants did he burn before he made it?

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX by Osocan(m): 7:31am On Jul 25, 2019
EkunKekere:

When it comes to forex trading
You don't need to burn
Women's pant...... undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX by dultimate247: 9:17am On Jul 25, 2019
EkunKekere:
You dull.... really burn pant... do you even know what forex is... sir pls make research about this then comment l.....

2 Likes

Re: Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX by dultimate247: 9:19am On Jul 25, 2019
This is so true... truly a way to financial freedom.... investors e chilling... sleeping while their money is working for them.... pipu don't longer work hard.... they work smart!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX by westlius(m): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2019
This is a trusted and surest way to financial freedom. I stay in Porthacourt, they are tested, trusted and they are not ponzi scheme. Pls invest in a secured environment. Invest with M.B.A.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX by EmmymTr(m): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2019
EkunKekere:

Hard work + Smart work

2 Likes

Re: Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX by ufotty2001: 10:12am On Jul 25, 2019
This is how MMM started and mergold that closed down in ghana. the only thing that will make me believe u guys is when i see a certification from EFCC, SEC AND ICPC and NDIC from you guys .. Show the public and be transparent

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX by EmmymTr(m): 10:50am On Jul 25, 2019
ufotty2001:
This is how MMM started and mergold that closed down in ghana. the only thing that will make me believe u guys is when i see a certification from EFCC, SEC AND ICPC and NDIC from you guys .. Show the public and be transparent

Have you visited any of their offices around nigeria?
Have you attend any of their seminar?
have you visited their website/social media platforms?

That alone will convince you that the company is transparent!

4 Likes

Re: Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX by ufotty2001: 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
EmmymTr:

U have not answer the above questn yet

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX by vectordee: 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
At least I've seen their certificate with EFCC(SCUML) and also their registration with CAC. I know they are registered with SEC also, though I haven't come across the certificate yet.

Re: Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX by ikorodureporta: 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2019
Na so e dey take start.
When d market go crash & no funds to pay all d investors, what do you think wl happen??
I saw them in my church

2 Likes

Re: Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX by FarahAideed: 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2019
Con man!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX by showreals(m): 9:28am On Nov 06, 2019
LOL!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 21, 2020
All of this is true about financial freedom.
But we should consider this. When something as good as this is making waves, first consider the numbers of investors they will be gaining daily and try to help visualise how to pay them all over two years span. If a guaranteed payment firm is not in use, then its definitely going to crash. The problem is when?
I'll advice you to invest in it like you are playing bet9ja. grin(stake what you can afford to loose�)

3 Likes

Re: Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
See as this Ikwerre man just take blow

2 Likes

Re: Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX by Pierre007: 6:17am On Feb 19, 2020
I have been with mbaforex for 7months now. Payment doesn’t pass the stated date on the mou. I pray the last for more than 15yrs

7 Likes

Re: Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX by adigun98(m): 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
vectordee:
At least I've seen their certificate with EFCC(SCUML) and also their registration with CAC. I know they are registered with SEC also, though I haven't come across the certificate yet.
How true is this boss as im about investing in them

1 Like

Re: Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX by Kobicove(m): 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
The money they're making is not from forex trading, I can tell you that for sure!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX by Tmb78(m): 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
adigun98:

Look before leaping, bro
A word, they say.........
Re: Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX by wany(f): 6:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
Osocan:

When it comes to forex trading
You don't need to burn
Women's pant...... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Dear pal,you can't be making /paying 15% consistently for 3yrs,not forex . undecided
Re: Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX by wany(f): 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
adigun98:

Invest what you can afford to loose. undecided
Re: Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX by olanrewaju22(m): 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
Pierre007:
I have been with mbaforex for 7months now. Payment doesn’t pass the stated date on the mou. I pray the last for more than 15yrs
are u sure
Re: Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX by Osocan(m): 9:46am On Jun 23, 2020
wany:

Dear pal,you can't be making /paying 15% consistently for 3yrs,not forex . undecided
And who said it's not possible

2 Likes

Re: Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX by lukman22: 9:42am On Jul 11, 2020
Still waxing strong

2 Likes

Re: Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX by eewule(m): 10:56am On Sep 23, 2020
I invested with them 8 months ago, over the last 6 months i have recieved my entire investment returns at 15% per month. everything else i am recieving after this is not my money but my profit. i hope they last over ten years IJN, Amen

1 Like

Re: Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX by Charmine: 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2020
E don crash oooo ���

1 Like

Re: Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX by mokkalu1(m): 10:53am On Dec 24, 2020
Charmine:
E don crash oooo ���
About time grin
Nobody pays that high and survive. Problem is, most of our countrymen can't tell when something is wrong. You'll be surprised how many registered so-called Real Estate companies are into ponzi. They continue taking from different people in the name of investors. If you're so sure about your platform, why not approach real investors and not the ill-informed public. I don de write too long again

2 Likes

Re: Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX by hollah123: 10:58am On Dec 24, 2020
EmmymTr:

MMM did more than that 8,no b d same thing wey dey kill people n make them lose their investment b this?
The earlier d better people realise forex n sport betting are d same.

sport betting is even more realistic n there's some assurance unlike forex that one happening in d world could crash it,d loud mouth Donald Trump could do something stupid that will make d rubbish fall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 25, 2020
Scammmers deserve the death sentence
Re: Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 25, 2020
hollah123:
MMM did more than that 8,no b d same thing wey dey kill people n make them lose their investment b this?
The earlier d better people realise forex n sport betting are d same.

sport betting is even more realistic n there's some assurance unlike forex that one happening in d world could crash it,d loud mouth Donald Trump could do something stupid that will make d rubbish fall.

They invest heavily in creating an environment of trust so they can steal more money

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate / Two Men Blast Each Other Over Who Will Date Mercy Aigbe’s 14yr Old Daughter(Pics / Patoranking Receives New Gold Microphone (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.