Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar (60854 Views)

Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar / Corper David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi's Road Project In Oyo State (Photos) / Interview Of Ex Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator That Donated A Chair To A Scho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar by 8stargeneral: 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
nice one
Re: Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar by firfinch(m): 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nice job. This is the kind of people we want to represent us.

1 Like

Re: Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar by youngshegoal(m): 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
God will bless you bro
Re: Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar by ultimateprof: 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
Thanks so much and God bless you richly for that good job

1 Like

Re: Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar by calculator123(m): 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
Commendable.
Why didn't he involve other Corpers in his community. At least they have a CDS group. Bigger is better you know.
Re: Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar by Globalistic(f): 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2019
You must get a National Recognition from Governor Ayade and President Buhari. Keep doing the good work.

Re: Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar by nokatakata: 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
I swear oyinbo nor suppose give us independence at all... You can imagine a school without benches and there are many of them in different parts of the country...in 2019? Chai! People need to wake up and begin to challenge this politicians. We cannot continue to keep quiet and suffer and allow these evil politicians to flex.

1 Like

Re: Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar by creekman(m): 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
This kind of story will never trend. Na yeye thing dey trend for naija. Even our so called 9aija Celeb like AY, etc, will not see this kind of story. Na d kind of story wey no add value to life dem dey rush. Nonsense and ingredient. Mtchewweee
Re: Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2019
crackhouse:
The principal of that school suppose to be ashamed of himself by allowing a corper with no salary to challenge them like this....

After paying Tax to the government, he is supposed to abandon his family and spend his salaries buying chairs for people's children I think.
Not every corper lives on salaries, some are business owners while some are from rich homes.
Re: Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
God help us all. something the state govt should av done, na im coper dey do so with him hard earn money and after them go say education is d key to success whereas politician don carry key go hide.

God dey watch you as u dey read this post cuz one politician dey here too dey view our post.
Re: Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar by 27Pushing30: 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
To those of you who love dissing Tinubu ... the pic attached is how I as a student of IHCHS Maryland used to carry my chair or chain it along with other chairs (to secure it) back in Js1 before Tinubu came in and did what this corper did statewide.

And this is 2019 yet C-Rivers students still doing this I pity us down south we still haven’t realized the world is moving away from fossil fuels to renewable energy sources .

Re: Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar by timcalze(m): 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
Why are pple always calling that NwaAmaikpe out in their post sef.
Re: Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar by Jgovt(m): 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
Almost all Uniben corpers are carrying out Good CD project in their communities... Emmanuel has been a brave boy from pol sci to ISD back then.. Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar by Rick9(m): 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
Iwonder why we dont value education

1 Like

Re: Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar by xcelentattitude(m): 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
Funkyswagzz:
He shud contest for president. This is the kind of ppl we need

I just dey look you ni o grin

So, being able to construct chairs is what you look out for in your president.

Nigerians na wa o grin grin

Na who do us like dis sef grin
Re: Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar by AnthonyAk(m): 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
we did this during my ppa
Re: Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar by sirusX(m): 10:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
nokatakata:
I swear oyinbo nor suppose give us independence at all... You can imagine a school without benches and there are many of them in different parts of the country...in 2019? Chai! People need to wake up and begin to challenge this politicians. We cannot continue to keep quiet and suffer and allow these evil politicians to flex.

Their children school abroad....so they don't care
Re: Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar by sirusX(m): 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2019
timcalze:
Why are pple always calling that NwaAmaikpe out in their post sef.

Attention ... GBAM
Besides the crazy comments he makes
Re: Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar by Toni19: 12:00am On Jul 25, 2019
Where are you from?

Where is your brain

See your life.
Itsmedozie:
on-top 19,800 undecided

Re: Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar by Ekpokonyinwanwo: 3:28am On Jul 25, 2019
May God bless him and help Nigeria plunge out of it's present underdeveloped condition.

1 Like

Re: Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar by deltateam: 5:28am On Jul 25, 2019
oka4ugoo:
For this Buhari regime...

Omo see brother, brother
See brother, brother
Brother wey...

NwaAmaikpe abeg come give brother advice

It seems you never served. He sourced the funds from well meaning individuals in cash or in materials. He's an MVP at the moment and I can bet you that government will reward him somehow. That's if one of these Nigerian billionaires won't contact him first.
Re: Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar by deltateam: 5:30am On Jul 25, 2019
Itsmedozie:
on-top 19,800 undecided

He didn't do it with his Alawe but even if he did, he will secure a job faster than his mates who didn't touch their Alawe.
Re: Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar by FrancMekason(m): 6:30am On Jul 25, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin

This feat is just mo'than what a Senator representing that constituency can do in all of his four years at the Senate....

If na lie, Ask Godswill Akpabio..

Akpabio for Cross River.
Re: Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:35am On Jul 25, 2019
xcelentattitude:

I just dey look you ni o grin

So, being able to construct chairs is what you look out for in your president.

Nigerians na wa o grin grin

Na who do us like dis sef grin

I guess u didn't get the point I was trying to make. Lemme explain it the way ur brain will understand

What I'm lookin at is his gesture. He wasnt asked to help that community rather he did it out of his own will. If he becomes a president our standard of education might improve. These are kind of ppl we need to govern us. My dear think b4 u leap that's my advice for u
Re: Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar by MRAKBEE(m): 6:59am On Jul 25, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin

This feat is just mo'than what a Senator representing that constituency can do in all of his four years at the Senate....

If na lie, Ask Godswill Akpabio..
U mn Godswill Akpabio is from Calabar?
Re: Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar by Itsmedozie: 8:00am On Jul 25, 2019
deltateam:

He didn't do it with his Alawe but even if he did, he will secure a job faster than his mates who didn't touch their Alawe.
I know he didn't for Christ sake
am talking about the stress on top 19,800
Re: Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar by Itsmedozie: 8:01am On Jul 25, 2019
Toni19:
Where are you from?

Where is your brain

See your life.

see your limited Understanding

see your narrow thinking

see your life?

can't you read with understanding undecided
Re: Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar by Chile19: 8:14am On Jul 25, 2019
You did wonderful well bro
Re: Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar by McEphiks(m): 9:32am On Jul 25, 2019
Kudos bro
more grease to your elbow
Re: Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar by omoghenelucky: 11:05am On Jul 25, 2019
The Cooper who has done this good work deserves encouragement from well meaning people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Guy’s NYSC Throwback Picture Got Facebook Users Talking / NYSC Reacts To Members Allowance Increase From N19,800 To N48,900 / Oversized Khaki Given To A Corper In Ogun State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.