Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

How Smoking Cigarette Can Impacts You - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Smoking Cigarette Can Impacts You (415 Views)

How Smoking Causes Emphysema / Why Are Weeds And Other Hard Drugs Illegal While Cigarette Remains Legal? / 10 Ways On How Smoking Can Destroy Your Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Smoking Cigarette Can Impacts You by 2018joe(m): 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
No one knows what would happen to you if you don’t quit until the time comes for you to know. You may get cancer in your mouth, in your lungs, you might have a difficult time breathing, fast heartbeat, you might have problems walking across the room. Many things might happen to you if you don't quit. Ironically, however, a few individuals smoke for years and nothing happens to them. Yet, throughout the years these individuals feel sluggish, tired, and frequently get colds more often.

The advantages of stopping smoking:
Just think if you quit smoking you won’t have to worry about the smell in your home, in your car or on your clothes. You won’t have those nasty ash trays to empty or wash. You won’t have to smell nothing but the air you breathe. If you quit now you'll begin to get back yourself. You'll be able to walk across the floor or be able to breathe without using oxygen to help you there are a lot of reasons to quit, I wish you the best.

I know that if you are a smoker it may be difficult to quit. However, if you wish to stop you will. You'll get the willpower to take charge. Smoking isn't good for anybody.
Get help by clicking this link...https://www.kobo.com/ww/en/ebook/stop-smoking-cigarettes

Re: How Smoking Cigarette Can Impacts You by donbachi(m): 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
Big lie...i have been smoking since 1999 till date...my wife and biitches have or has never felt it,in my breath....who no well,no well.
Re: How Smoking Cigarette Can Impacts You by 2018joe(m): 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
Well' until you accept it is a problem you won't find the need to get rid of the such habits.
Until it bad side start taking effect you won't see the need the eradicate such habits.
Whats bad is bad.
I know that if you are a smoker it may be difficult to quit. However, if you wish to stop you will. You'll get the willpower to take charge. Smoking isn't good for anybody.
Get help here-https://www.kobo.com/ww/en/ebook/stop-smoking-cigarettes

(1) (Reply)

Find Suboxone Doctor / Health Benefits Of Orgasm To Women / Sabi Glow Cream Reviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.