Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

What Is The Best Deck Renovation Idea? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Best Deck Renovation Idea? (256 Views)

At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life / Living Alone At 23, As A Single Lady, A Bad Idea Or Not? / I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Deck Renovation Idea? by kerryvienne: 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
My family is wanting to redesign the outer deck of our home. And after going through a number of ideas about deck skirting, roof installation, etc. on Pinterest, I am thoroughly confused.

Can anyone recommend me what would be an ideal deck renovation idea if you are in Brampton, Canada.
Re: What Is The Best Deck Renovation Idea? by Officialgarri: 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
I believe you are referring to the cantilever.

You will need to break the slab on the outside of your home

Then you have to connect the inner slab of your house with the new outer slab by Shattering a portion concrete of the inner slab along the external wall that demarcates the inner from the outside of your home
Connect the reinforcement bars for the new outer slab with old reinforcement of your inner slab of your home (after shattering the concrete)
Then pour your concrete to set.

(1) (Reply)

Toddler Survives After Falling From Sixth Floor Of A Building (video) / Safety Tips To Help Prevent Your Child From Going Missing: / How My Husband Gave Me Stds, Attempted To Strangle Me For Denying Him Sex – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.