Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,770 members, 7,806,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do (7147 Views)

Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2019
I met this girl last 2 months and ever since the whole thing was going smoothly.

Never have i had the intention to take advantage of my kindness and maybe request for sex or romance or anything of such simply because i wanted this one to be different, i wanted her to be my last..

Whenever she asks i always do my best to provide for her.

So we went to the cinema and the next thing this girl receives a call from someone.. the next thing i heard she tells the person that she went out with a friend.. habaa.. me friend

Meanwhile before the call i was listening to music on my headset. So she thought the headset was still on..

So after telling the guy (i heard a male voice) she is with a friend they talked for almost 20 mins while the movie was going on.. the next thing this girl is already flirting with the guy on the phone telling him she's going to come see him tomorrow at his place...

After the whole thing I talked to her about the call. Immediately i asked her who she was talking to she was shocked at first, the next thing she said it was a friend.

I then asked her how come she and her so called friend were discussing something like that and she said " haba should i say i was talking to an enemy before? That it's just a friend"... After that i was just surprised i just told her okay no probs

Guys I'm so confused right now about the decision i decided to take..

I want to end it like right now.... Please what do u think
Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by fayded(m): 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
end it... she hoe.
it's as simple as that. don't over-think it. she a hoe

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by xendra: 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
abeg end it and go home and go and sit down.

with the level of disappointment most guys put girls through these days and how the rest of you clap for them and shame the girl, you are still expecting a girl to be faithful to a boyfriend

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
xendra:

with the level of disappointment most guys put girls through these days and how the rest of you clap for them and shame the girl, you are still expecting a girl to be faithful to a boyfriend

You girls started this whole thing

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by epistleNow(m): 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
Bro,

Go make some honest money, leave these kobo kobo girls alone !

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by xendra: 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
Edoloaded:

You girls started this whole thing
right??!!! great! let's all just live with it then.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by Paxie55: 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
xendra:

Louder please. grin

They don't know what their recent backlash is costing them. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by kelz991: 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
I doubt she would be your last cos she is already the beginning for another guy...so keep searching!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by Lonestar124: 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
If she fears you as a man, she will not prolong the discussion with her acclaimed friend, i think the reason why a girl and boy cohabitate before they get married is to know what their partner is able to do.

She disrespect you for not being specific on who actually her friend is..

Such a lady if you marry her she will try to outsmart you in everything which can resuit to ripples in the marriage, i'm not saying you should break up with her, monitor her further if she is the kind that make fun of you or people, do the needful.

In a true relationship the both parties are meant to be foolishly neutral in everything not unnecessary sensation............Most importantly every woman should have this terribleness in presence of her man.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by dewhaley: 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
epistleNow:
Bro,

Follow this advice bro... You'll be glad you did

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2019
Hello OP, how much have u spent on her that u already have this feeling that u are entitled to her..mtchw,naira land boys and their cvck and bull stories

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
Griiiiiin:
Hello OP, how much have u spent on her that u already have this feeling that u are entitled to her..mtchw,naira land boys and their cvck and bull stories

Okay make i spend 2 million naira on her first before she go loyal abi...

Olossssshoooooooo

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by Bestboy11513(m): 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
How come you're listening to music on your headphone in a Cinema?

Even when I'm with niggas they can't make 20mins call in my presence; gross disrespect.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by carter009(m): 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
Please end they relationship now for your own good.
Edoloaded:
I met this girl last 2 months and ever since the whole thing was going smoothly.

Never have i had the intention to take advantage of my kindness and maybe request for sex or romance or anything of such simply because i wanted this one to be different, i wanted her to be my last..

So we went to the cinema and the next thing this girl receives a call from someone.. the next thing i heard she tells the person that she went out with a friend.. habaa.. me friend

Meanwhile before the call i was listening to music on my headset. So she thought the headset was still on..

So after telling the guy (i heard a male voice) she is with a friend they talked for almost 20 mins while the movie was going on.. the next thing this girl is already flirting with the guy on the phone telling him she's going to come see him tomorrow at his place...

After the whole thing I talked to her about the call. Immediately i asked her who she was talking to she was shocked at first, the next thing she said it was a friend.

I then asked her how come she and her so called friend were discussing something like that and she said " haba should i say i was talking to an enemy before? That it's just a friend"... After that i was just surprised i just told her okay no probs

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by carter009(m): 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
You should be ashamed of yourself dear.
Griiiiiin:

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by carter009(m): 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
What is really wrong with you.
xendra:

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by CosmicJames(m): 8:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
I think you spoil the girl by your actions and created your own predicament.
Is she your sister?
What were you thinking when you were providing for her and removing romance and sex?
She gotta get that romance and sex elsewhere.

Please don't blame her brother.
Put the blame on your own head

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by Samuelkirk(m): 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
do the same with a female friend too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by CosmicJames(m): 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
Griiiiiin:
This is the kind of mentality that keep many of our ladies single.
Las Las, they will be going to churches and prayer houses looking for husband.
But men are actually on the street looking for them. However, due to their material mentality, they always miss their husbands most of the time

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by Kingdante(m): 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2019
Paxie55:

Louder please. grin

They don't know what their recent backlash is costing them. grin

Lol....... funniest shot ever !
Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by Kingdante(m): 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2019
In all ur getting...get sense

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by flokii: 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2019
Golden rule in relationships... never allow the other party know you care about 'em too much so they don't capitalize on it.

@OP It appears you're her side boo or what guys call 'assistant boyfriend'.. she had to take the call of the main boo.. pele

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by jayboy007(m): 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
There are 2 things to it- either d nigga she was flirting with on phone has more money than u do angry, or he screws her very well grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
Edoloaded:

Okay make i spend 2 million naira on her first before she go loyal abi...

Olossssshoooooooo
LMAO,see who is talking,Mr no self worth,at ur age u still think a gal should be loyal to u bcs u took her to d cinema..broke ass nigga,pls get the hell outta my mention dummy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by Sexxkillz: 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
epistleNow:
Bro,

I tire o. Guys in the hustle stage should stop attaching importance to girls. They are not all that. Paying too much attention to a girl causes nonsense.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by franchasng: 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
Edoloaded:

the earlier you guys realised that all ladies are virtually the same; coded cheats who give best attention to highest bidder with highest financial value or worth, the better for u guys.

I am tired of typing here everyday, just wise up.

What I have seen, heard, witnessed in this my short period on earth is more than what King Solomon saw, so when I speak listen: ladies are the same, if u like her ignore some things cos if u want a girl that only u is dating or have dated and kissed and romanced, then u are wasting your time cos even the so called virgins are all technical virgins that kiss, handle, cuddle, pet, finger, squeeze, sometimes suck, etc while preserving the hymen to deceive one mumu guy to get a ring.

Don't see any girl above 17yrs as innocent, they are all sexually exposed in one way or the other.

Some do theirs in Church (yes Church), Mosques, shrines, workplace, cars, bars, hotels, clubs, yard, staircase, bush (yes bush), uncompleted buildings, offices, auditions, shows, in buses while on transit, etc....so don't see any girl as innocent cos if they show u what guys somewhere have done to her u will marvel, so just close your eyes, if she is fine enough to arouse u, u can condone her attitude, she is financially wise, she can do some house chores, she has big goals and working towards it, she is a goal getter, she is intelligent or averagely intelligent and sexually enticing to u, just ignore other flaws and go for her.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by mmadu5(m): 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
mr poster i swear u fu,ck up , but anyway sha i hope u fu,cked her and dumped her the next day ? cos these kind of hoes are not meant to be kept as girlfriend , be wise and be woke , nigerian girls are harlots and sleep with anything

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by mmadu5(m): 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
Griiiiiin:

will you shut up your dirty mouth ugly prostitutes birds of same feathers if it was your own blood brother would you open your mouth and ask this foolish question,, dirty bastard ,

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by sapeleboi(m): 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
pls Bleep her b4 ending it brov

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by Sandydayziz(f): 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
Ain't the one...
U don't need to see this one in 3D

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This, Please What Should I Do by Earth2: 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
mmadu5:
mr poster i swear u fu,ck up , but anyway sha i hope u fu,cked her and dumped her the next day ? cos these kind of hoes are not meant to be kept as girlfriend , be wise and be woke , nigerian girls are harlots and sleep with anything
Pls Nigeria girls are not harlot.we have many decent girls out there.my elder sister is 29 and she is still a virgin and getting married very soon.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Rate This Beauty / MEN!! If Your Friend FVVCKED Your Woman, This Is How You Should React!! (Photo) / I Just Checked The Price Of This Item Just Now (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.