Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) (36555 Views)

BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Hug Passionately (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) by celebgistz: 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
Here is the moment BBNaija housemates, Seyi and Tacha came back into the house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bp42QObSjc

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) by celebgistz: 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nice
Re: BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
shocked

With Tacha's new found humility, the show could still be hers for the taking.
She should just get a good deodorant.

I hear the only reason she keeps getting nominated for eviction is because the other housemates can't stand her stink.

134 Likes 12 Shares

Re: BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) by MurderEnglish(m): 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
angry

I knew that this nonsense will hit FP.

Well, now that they are back, let the fuckery by Tacha begin.

I hope one day this nonsense country will praise greatness rather than mediocrity.

I dey enter China soon....

Nonsense country.... sad sad

14 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) by BaddieKay(f): 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
Mercy couldn't hide her pain... She won't sleep well tonight grin cheesy

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) by ednut1(m): 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
2019 BBN has been so boring and wack

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) by Abolajihowells2: 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
Actor no dey die

4 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) by IstandWithGod: 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
Sometimes I wonder why people even sit down to watch this BBNaija trash... I rather spend that time reading a book or learning a new skill on YouTube.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) by Kikiola111: 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
Tacha wasnt embraced

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) by suky1976: 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
WAY doing FAKE EVICTION? THIS BBNAIJA NA SCAM, I BEG SECOND BASE

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) by northvietnam(m): 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nonsesne and BB-naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) by Lordjb: 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
All hail Seyi, Tacha be acting up, see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) by Ritaokafor(f): 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
Some of the house mates won't like this at all. Back stabbers. Bunch of hypocrites!

5 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) by Monimatic(m): 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
ednut1:
2019 BBN has been so boring and wack

Very wack, 80% of the housemates are already made and from rich background before entering the show

We need hungry people like Efe to make the show interesting.

Efe bbnaija set still remain the best bbnaija ever, and the most viewed bbnaija, 90% of the housemates in Efe'#s set were broke, hungry and hustling

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) by Lugianostar(m): 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
This show will have have an headway at the after life and not now
Re: BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
The fake eviction idea is as dum as f*ck! Biggie is going to loose alot of money after this show. NEXT year he won't choose housemates with thousands of Instagram followers and people from rich homes, they don't bring any drama or entertainment if not nudity. The show is f*cking boring!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) by Cherrybae(f): 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
After much sex between seyi and Tacha.
I cant comment in a thread like this.
BBN is pure rubbish.

Only the lazy ones will comment on this thread

Nonsense
Re: BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
I think is a scripted show, no know among them look surprise but were clapping

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) by SimplyTACHA: 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
Teamtacha tatashe tacha
Gbe body

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) by Bukasint(f): 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hear the only reason she keeps getting nominated for eviction is because the other housemates can't stand her stink.

When fools talk with so much assumption.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) by dmltoyin(m): 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
Someone is definitely not happy

God have "MERCY" grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) by clemzo101(m): 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
Monimatic:

Very wack, 80% of the housemates are already made and from rich background before entering the show

We need hungry people like Efe to make the show interesting.

Efe bbnaija set still remain the best bbnaija ever, and the most viewed bbnaija, 90% of the housemates in Efe'#s set were broke, hungry and hustling
where did u get your stats from? grin
Re: BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) by clemzo101(m): 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2019
grossintel:
The fake eviction idea is as dum as f*ck! Biggie is going to loose alot of money after this show. NEXT year he won't choose housemates with thousands of Instagram followers and people from rich homes, they don't bring any drama or entertainment if not nudity. The show is f*cking boring!
speak for yourself alone. We are enjoying the show
Re: BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
clemzo101:
Who are the We? Speak for yourself Alone biko. There's nothing to enjoy there, each time I tune to it I loose interest in minutes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) by Adebaba1(m): 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
BaddieKay:
Mercy couldn't hide her pain... She won't sleep well tonight grin cheesy
Babe how far na...been awhile...its deolu
We used to chat on bbm those days before my phone packed up
Add me on whatsapp 07051923534
Re: BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) by Onyi22(f): 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
clemzo101:
O boy shut up, speak for urself too
Re: BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) by ibori1(m): 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

not funny

6 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) by Delaw00(m): 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
Take me away with you sir in (mayourkun's voice)cheesy
MurderEnglish:
angry

I knew that this nonsense will hit FP.

Well, now that they are back, let the fuckery by Tacha begin.

I hope one day this nonsense country will praise greatness rather than mediocrity.

I dey enter China soon....

Nonsense country.... sad sad

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Oloriburuku ni e grin

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) by clemzo101(m): 12:08am On Jul 25, 2019
grin grin
Onyi22:

O boy shut up, speak for urself too
Re: BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) by clemzo101(m): 12:09am On Jul 25, 2019
grossintel:
Who are the We? Speak for yourself Alone biko. There's nothing to enjoy there, each time I tune to it I loose interest in minutes.
take your frustration to buhari and not biggie. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha Gets Verified By Instagram / Amazon Prime Acquires Jim Iyke's Movie 'Bad Comments' / BBNaija: Expect ‘Kingsize Eviction’ This Sunday – Organisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.