Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) (51025 Views)

Man Who Disguised As A Woman In RCCG Lagos, Caught & Stripped (Photos) / Fake Soldier Who Has Killed Many In Imota, Lagos, Caught & Paraded This Morning / Togolese Man Who Had Group Anal Sex With Underage Girls In Lagos, Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by UncleGist: 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
A lady was nabbed today while trying to throw away her baby in Lagos.

According to Wale Ilebiyi who shared the post, he wrote;

The baby here was about to be thrown inside a gully by her own mother (swipe to see the mother) in front of my office at Ile epo bus stop, after Iyana Ipaja, along the expressway, this morning at exactly 10:30, before she was apprehended and taken to Ile epo police station.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/lady-nabbed-while-trying-to-throw-away-her-baby-in-lagos

2 Likes

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by UncleGist: 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2019

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by neoG(f): 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
shocked
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
shocked

Sister wey mumu has messed up a good money making opportunity.

Since she only wanted the fvck and not the proceed of the fvck, she should have just met a childless couple and sold the baby to them.

151 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by durubennie(m): 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
Igbo amaka at it again
I haven't seen the picture but my conscience is telling me

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by UncleGist: 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by richmind2019(m): 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
There is definitely evil in the land

1 Like

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by delugajackson: 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
While others are praying and fasting to have one, others are discarding theirs like soiled rags.

Irony of life.

19 Likes

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
Someone dashed her clothes without a bra. Why humiliate her? You all think it's easy to be broke and fend for a child? The lady looks like an insane woman. Both she and the child are victims of circumstance.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
Baby that some couple are ready to pay millions and millions of Naira to have just one, is what someone is about to throw away like trash?!

Lord have mercy!

Inside this life sef!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
UDOKABESTLUV IS BACK NOW
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by daddytime(m): 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
The pikin resemble lala

Lala when last were you at ilepo bus stop?

See the useless Murder mouth...she wan throwey the pikin to fit go begin Bleep again.

I declare that womb of yours locked...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
undecided I feel a need for the general public to be educated on birth control strategies........Dunno the story behind the story, can't comment. Life na jungle....Thank God the baby was saved.......

11 Likes

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by catwalq(f): 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
Just come and give me the baby..

3 Likes

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
durubennie:
Igbo amaka at it again
I haven't seen the picture but my conscience is telling me
You sound like someone whose sense is on long vacation

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by TriggahMan(m): 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by naijaboy756: 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
post=80596644:
Baby that some couple are ready to pay millions and millions of Naira to have just one, is what someone is about to throw away like trash?!

Lord have mercy!

Inside this life sef!
What do you do for a living?

19 Likes

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by gsegun43: 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
Thank God for the life of the baby.

but i don't think its right to humiliate the lady,

3 Likes

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
While someone is fasting for one.....

Others are throwing there own away.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by chiboyjohn: 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
grin
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by tstx(m): 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
See the young girl
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by tstx(m): 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
Blackfire:
While someone is fasting for one.....

Others are throwing there own away.

Life

2 Likes

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
Seen her mouth like Ibadan express road

2 Likes

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by skukimania(f): 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Someone dashed her clothes without a bra. Why humiliate her? You all think it's easy to be broke and fend for a child? The lady looks like an insane woman. Both she and the child are victims of circumstance.

But she can take the baby to an ophanage or motherless baby's home. Better than throwing the baby away like that.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by loveliveshere: 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
daddytime:
The pikin resemble lala

Lala when last were you at ilepo bus stop?

See the useless Murder mouth...she wan throwey the pikin to fit go begin Bleep again.

I declare that womb of yours locked...
Remind me who you are again sir, to declare somebody's womb locked undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by leomarz007: 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
Dem dey talk serious Maya n day niqqa for d 1st pic dey look yansh...him want make Dem catch ha again throwing another one smh
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by Offpoint: 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
CD is N50
P-1 is N50
p-2 is less than N500

If the idiot couldn't cum outside, you as a lady should have prevented the sperm getting to your egg, but you choose a 9 months journey only to end a life.

I don't get it...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by starbuck(f): 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2019
And here, my SIL is struggling to have one cry cry
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by SimplyTACHA: 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
Her baby, herself
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by jubangha(m): 10:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
i dont no wat is wrong with this generation,tomorrow dey will pray for the fruit of the womb
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by Offpoint: 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
naijaboy756:
What do you do for a living?
He's jobless for a living

4 Likes

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by mmadu5(m): 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
if you dont want the baby why dont you give it to an orphanage home or sell the baby off to a hospital i know most hospital that can be 200 k and above for a baby instead of killing an innocent child , people get mind sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tactics Criminals Use To Smuggle Guns Into Nigeria / Criminal Gang Led By Nigerian Yahoo Boy And His Brother Busted In The UK. Photos / Slay Queen Caught Red-Handed On CCTV Stealing Two Virgin Human Hair Wigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.