Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" (50125 Views)

BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) / BBNaija: Ike Speaks To Tacha After His Fight With Mercy / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by melviniyke2002(m): 11:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
tstx:
I see a Tacha winning the prize money..
in ur dream....olosho girl....wetin she get upstairs

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by melviniyke2002(m): 11:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
BrutusOj:
I doubt it..She won't survive the heat from the viewers too. Not like there is anything spectacular about her, she is boring like most of the housemates there and got negative attitude which she might think is her selling point but it is a turn off for a lot of BBN fans.
true talk

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by melviniyke2002(m): 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

So it's Mercy that has vibe? Mercy who is threatened by Tacha's presence and hating on someone who isn't even bothered about her... Mercy who does nothing in the house asides roam about with Ike kissing and gossiping? Get used to this, Tacha ain't going no freaking where till the last day. I guess you don't know Tacha has always been very popular already even before the Big Brother house? Go on Instagram and check followers for both of them and come back to reply me... SMH!
Showing breast on instagram

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by BrutusOj(m): 11:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

So it's Mercy that has vibe? Mercy who is threatened by Tacha's presence and hating on someone who isn't even bothered about her... Mercy who does nothing in the house asides roam about with Ike kissing and gossiping? Get used to this, Tacha ain't going no freaking where till the last day. I guess you don't know Tacha has always been very popular already even before the Big Brother house? Go on Instagram and check followers for both of them and come back to reply me... SMH!
If it is by Instagram followers, Efe wouldn't have made it to the house in the first place. There are millions of fans across Africa who ain't following Tacha and are ardent viewers of BBN, so far so good, Mercy takes the lead among the ladies in the house, like it or not, put Mercy and Tacha up for eviction, Tacha will go home. And for the look on Mercy' face, it is same with other house mates, not for threat of her presence but her bad attitude. They all feel disgusted having her around.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
melviniyke2002:
Showing breast on instagram

Oh yes thats because she's a brand ambassador for some products especially sex enhancement stuffs and she has to act crazy to do all that.. You think say person fit make am with ordinary eye for Social media? Go check most people getting endorsements everywhere on Social media, na cos dem don do or dey so one crazy thing or the other...
Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by tstx(m): 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
walemglobal the mail i sent to you bounced back

See below

walemglobal :done.. Sorry for posting it.. I just wanted you to see the error it showed me for yourself
Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
BrutusOj:
If it is by Instagram followers, Efe wouldn't have made it to the house in the first place. There are millions of fans across Africa who ain't following Tacha and are ardent viewers of BBN, so far so good, Mercy takes the lead among the ladies in the house, like it or not, put Mercy and Tacha up for eviction, Tacha will go home. And for the look on Mercy' face, it is same with other house mates, not for threat of her presence but her bad attitude. They all feel disgusted having her around.

Oh really? Did you actually hear what Mercy said to Ike about Tacha and did you hear what Tacha said about Mercy when she was talking about each person's personality? Going by those 2 reactions, it's obvious Tacha doesn't keep grudges and loves everyone equally while Mercy is actually very bitter....

I repeat! If its in the final stages of the game and Tacha and Mercy are put together for eviction or for winner of the grand prize, Tacha will definitely win. Do you know how many Tacha supporters are out there that hasn't even voted for her yet and are waiting till the tougher times? Do you also know how many supporters Tacha gains every single day that passes by? Lol i bet you dunno what people got in stock for y'all Mercy fans.. You just watch. I'm done here. Goodnight
Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by Evebeautyworld2: 12:42am On Jul 25, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

Oh really? Did you actually hear what Mercy said to Ike about Tacha and did you hear what Tacha said about Mercy when she was talking about each person's personality? Going by those 2 reactions, it's obvious Tacha doesn't keep grudges and loves everyone equally while Mercy is actually very bitter....

I repeat! If its in the final stages of the game and Tacha and Mercy are put together for eviction or for winner of the grand prize, Tacha will definitely win. Do you know how many Tacha supporters are out there that hasn't even voted for her yet and are waiting till the tougher times? Do you also know how many supporters Tacha gains every single day that passes by? Lol i bet you dunno what people got in stock for y'all Mercy fans.. You just watch. I'm done here. Goodnight
My question is does tacha know u exist?,y don't u put same energy u put on her on urself,and see where life will take u...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by femi4: 12:44am On Jul 25, 2019
Adakintroy2:
Tach like other hard head feminist always miss point

" the energy with which you walk around here can only hurt you"

Not the physical essence. Metaphysical. She has dark energy. If nobody is quite feeling you and you say it's because you are unique and confident?. Ma'am you a hard head fool. You can be confident and still be love and respected.
Mister....na you dey determine energy colour? Until you come to accept people for who they are, you ll just die of migraine
Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by eph12(m): 4:31am On Jul 25, 2019
BrutusOj:
I doubt it..She won't survive the heat from the viewers too. Not like there is anything spectacular about her, she is boring like most of the housemates there and got negative attitude which she might think is her selling point but it is a turn off for a lot of BBN fans.
Maybe even worse was said about cece but you would be surprised at how Nigerians think and act. We think A but act B. Even with all the bashing Cece received when she was in the house, she was still voted for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by eph12(m): 4:33am On Jul 25, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:
A lot of viewers are getting tired of her bad energy
Not true. We know how to complain about the things we love in this country. You should have learned from the cece

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by Whatsittoyah: 6:35am On Jul 25, 2019
yeyeboi:
Big brother is meant for kids angry

angryStop talking nonsense.... It is not for kids, do you want to spoil them.
BBnaija is ment for jobless Fools
Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by MISTAICEY02288(m): 6:55am On Jul 25, 2019
Evebeautyworld2:

My question is does tacha know u exist?,y don't u put same energy u put on her on urself,and see where life will take u...

Typical Nigerian mentality... Well lemme School you a bit love. There are reality TV shows in advanced countries too and each participants/contestants usually have their followers and supporters too who put in efforts to ensure their favorites win... Now if this were to be a foreign show and you happen to see a foreigner supporting his favorite, would you have still said this same nonsense you just said here? What about the die hard supporters of Soccer teams and top soccer players like Ronaldo and Messi? Or don't they have people who support and are willing to keep seeing their teams/favorite players win and at the top? What do you have to say about those? You Nigerians only have hypocritical nature and you exhibit it ant any slight opportunity to do so... Whereas, na una wey deey complain like this dey usually do pass in real life... SMH!

Well just so you know, i am doing perfectly well for myself here. I believe you saw my signature while you were reading my initial comment before you still went ahead to type your gibberish.... Well in case you couldn't read it, I am a Makeup and pencil portrait Artist and i own my own Makeup studio... So if you wanna do Makeup for all occasions, or make portraits for yourself or loved ones, talk to me and let's talk business.... Bye!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by nairamaniac: 7:26am On Jul 25, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

70% of Tacha's followers on Instagram are guys that just wanna self-service over her nudity. But since she can't be offering them same nudity on this live TV like she does on instagram, they ain't loyal no more.

Infact they want her back evicted so she could resume feeding them daily with new erotic pictures and videos.
Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by MISTAICEY02288(m): 7:32am On Jul 25, 2019
nairamaniac:

70% of Tacha's followers on Instagram are guys that just wanna self-service over her nudity. But since she can't be offering them same nudity on this live TV like she does on instagram, they ain't loyal no more.

Infact they want her back evicted so she could resume feeding them daily with new erotic pictures and videos.

Lol grin.. Well i personally believe all she does on the gram is just for showbiz and nothing more. As for me, i actually still enjoy her stay in that house. wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 25, 2019
What did you expect from a babe who always throw insults on niggas in the house eeh... If Na outside she try am na only stern face from mike go send chills down her spine, ds one no be matter of PH gal ooo...
Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by Emmiechucks(m): 7:39am On Jul 25, 2019
kolafolabi:
The lady rude no be small.. If I were in their shoes, I would definitely dislike Tacha.
Tacha Tacha Tacha what! I know Tacha may not be humble but I can't compare her bad life with that of mercy's immorality. I know must of you like that her immoral behaviour flaunting her nyash and breast and all of are launching kakakaka. At home a mother and kids can sit and watch Tacha but when it comes to mercy it's no go area...please let's talk more on immorality and sexual abuse than someone's behaviour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by Lordjb: 7:58am On Jul 25, 2019
Okay, we have heard. See my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by melviniyke2002(m): 8:12am On Jul 25, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

Oh yes thats because she's a brand ambassador for some products especially sex enhancement stuffs and she has to act crazy to do all that.. You think say person fit make am with ordinary eye for Social media? Go check most people getting endorsements everywhere on Social media, na cos dem don do or dey so one crazy thing or the other...
y not show dem.....
Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by PECON1(m): 8:18am On Jul 25, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

Typical Nigerian mentality... Well lemme School you a bit love. There are reality TV shows in advanced countries too and each participants/contestants usually have their followers and supporters too who put in efforts to ensure their favorites win... Now if this were to be a foreign show and you happen to see a foreigner supporting his favorite, would you have still said this same nonsense you just said here? What about the die hard supporters of Soccer teams and top soccer players like Ronaldo and Messi? Or don't they have people who support and are willing to keep seeing their teams/favorite players win and at the top? What do you have to say about those? You Nigerians only have hypocritical nature and you exhibit it ant any slight opportunity to do so... Whereas, na una wey deey complain like this dey usually do pass in real life... SMH!

Well just so you know, i am doing perfectly well for myself here. I believe you saw my signature while you were reading my initial comment before you still went ahead to type your gibberish.... Well in case you couldn't read it, I am a Makeup and pencil portrait Artist and i own my own Makeup studio... So if you wanna do Makeup for all occasions, or make portraits for yourself or loved ones, talk to me and let's talk business.... Bye!

oil dey ur head bro, where is ur office.
Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:24am On Jul 25, 2019
PECON1:
oil dey ur head bro, where is ur office.

Thanks Boss. My Office is located at Blue Complex Beside Canaan Glory International Academic Institute, Ofatedo Osogbo Osun State. Phone Contact is 0 7 0 3 0 7 4 9 0 6 0.
Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by StyleAfos(m): 9:22am On Jul 25, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by Eberex(m): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2019
I watched last season big brother, afterwards i sat and reflected how it added value to my life. Nothing...cha cha! Wasted hours sitting and watching my fellow naija youths on TV.

The only people who are allowed to watch are the following:

1. Those who have friends in the house
2. Bloggers.
3. Stakeholders
4. Jobless youths
5. Reality show addicts
Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by roliks99(f): 9:33am On Jul 25, 2019
y'all shouting tachs for the prize,pls how many times have u voted for her?
Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by roliks99(f): 9:34am On Jul 25, 2019
y'all shouting tacha for the prize,pls how many times have u voted for her?
Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by cybriz82(m): 9:40am On Jul 25, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

Yes very popular with her tiger stripes boobs abi
Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by Evebeautyworld2: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

Lol if u doing well for ursef u will focus on ur job and stop attacking everyone because of tacha who doesn't know u exist,mind u I don't fancy all these because I have better things doing than whiling away my time on TV watching a show that adds no value to my life,..with d way u attacking everyone here shows how low ur mentality is...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) / How To Watch Youtube Videos On Your Phone (java, Blackberry, Android Etc) / [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.